Not /ourguy/ anymore

One of the many "MUH WWIII" faggots on twitter. I get PJW but hyde? just like that hes done supporting the guy he got fired from adultswim for supporting? fucking pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/11/13/trumps_updated_isis_plan_bomb_the_shit_out_of_them_send_exxon_in_to_rebuild.html
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/850199562312482816
kikebook.com/vandalnationalist/videos/1088062471297558/
youtu.be/Hkb-vgabexA
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/850186118075043840
twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/850157055025582080
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sam was always a faggot.

I always knew you Trump nuthuggers were underage 'e-celeb' followers from r*ddit

Sam Hyde is an unfunny autist who just parrots Sup Forums/bodybuilding.com internet forum humor and drapes it in a tim & eric style "ironic" aesthetic. He went full retard and got his show cancelled because he was posting WN shit on his official twitter account while employed by a MSM conglomerate (Viacom).

It's a shame because some of MDE's early videos are pretty funny.

>fucking pussy

I think that makes him the opposite of a pussy

TLDR

Trump is a failed president.

Friendly reminder that OP is from reddit. They're very salty after their e-celebs dumped their arses

You aren't /us/ in the first place you fucking pussy

It's almost as if people are able to form opinions outside of sucking down Trump's cum you fucking redditor

Imagine how bad it must be to be him right now, I pray he finds God

He just lost the little support he still had

>supporting what trump did

>trump betrays arguably his biggest promise and does exactly what hillary would've done while most people voted for him specifically not to do it
hmm can't figure out why so many cucks are dropping him

Muh 4£546d chess right? Fug sam hyde. I love zionist cock.

Trump said he wouldn't get us involved in Syria. Now he is, just like the Bushes and Clinton wanted.

We aren't blindly loyal to someone like your dumb ass. If trump fucks up, which he is, we will dump him

We don't want more wars. Stop helping ISIS

you're not our guy

you're a fucking plebbitor

Sam has always been critical of pointless wars for Israel, but keep sucking that circumcised cock like a good little goyim.

Never understood the appeal. Guy has always been a transparent pole smoker

yeah you're right i can't see trump losing anymore support now, nobody likes him

Are you an army nerd OP? Getting ready for the next big war huh?

In what way did he stop supporting Trump? You don't have to suck Trump's dick and make a religion out of this in order to be respectable and right wing.

dont forget at satanist faggot styxhexenhammer

>MUH LEADER DISAVOWED MUH OTHER LEADER

>*Sniffle

That's what you man children get for looking role models well into your 20s

FUCKING SAD CASES

Nope, i keked to see T_D go full retard, i expected more from pol. Its clear some brockfags are still here, but i guess i overestimated you retards from believing them

Fuck you OP. Trump is the one who went back on his promise. Hydes being consistent. Go back rebbit and be blind follower there

Nah i dont gaf about hyde, i just never saw so many shilla as tonight, and clearly some of trumps biggest fans people were affected by it which i dont fucking understand, he made the ultimate power move tonight

>hardcore trump supporter
>makes fun of non-trump supporters
>trump destroys syrias airbase in powerplay to show that we're not cucks anymore
>trump is not drumpf

Not a pussy huh?

Leave Sup Forums you dumb conservanigger, you get cucked by anything and anyone with (R) after their name. Trump hasn't delivered on any of his very specific campaign promises even with all the libshitting we've ignored just to increase his chances of winning. A lot of people became disillusioned with him a long time ago but held out hope. This is too far. Not only dropping all campaign promises -- actually going 180 and bombing sovereign nations in service of islamists and globalists.

Fuck him to hell and his jewish family too.

He actually has a shred of intelligence unlike all the r/thedon fags still clinging onto trumps retardation

>d-don't worry g-guys, it's 4D chess!!!
>a-any minute now some of t-those missiles are g-going to land r-right on israel :DD
>sh-shut up, Donald s-supporting Israel was just a trick, h-he's going to drain the swamp guys, he really is

>bombing the good guys

I don't how you dress it up, what trump did was fucking retarded. It's Bush 2.0

>t-they really do have WMD's guys!!! We have proof!
>t-they really are using chemical weapons on innocent civilians guys! we have proof!

He is an embarrassment just like most of these "alt-right" losers who were happy to play the fool for the media so long as it earned them a meager living.

Dig into him a little deeper and you'll find a very degenerate person who has said something disgusting things about children. Sam Hyde is a shameless obese slob and we should be happy losers like him are jumping ship.

I agree completely. He is not funny any more. He is just fucking overweight, miserable, and obsessed with this twitter activism bullshit. Moreover, he is buying into the flavor of the week politics fueled by memers and literal shills.

Sam, if you're gonna get politically involved, at least don't be a fucking moron about it.

>Trump said he wouldn't get us involved in Syria.

When'd he say that?

Sam Hyde is more /ourguy/ than ever and Trump is a fucking traitor ruling for the kikes and the terrorists, fuck of JIDF.

I'm not particularly fond of Sam Hyde but lets be honest, Trump fucked up. I was with him until now

fucking shills i swear to god

>Fuck you OP. Trump is the one who went back on his promise. Hydes being consistent. Go back rebbit and be blind follower there

What promise? Trump said several times during his campaign that he was going to get involved in the Middle East. Don't you remember "Bomb the shit out of ISIS"? He's going to get involved into Iraq as well.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/11/13/trumps_updated_isis_plan_bomb_the_shit_out_of_them_send_exxon_in_to_rebuild.html

Note the date: 2015

Anyone who believes otherwise never paid attention to Donald Trump is just a bandwagoner. You people are not Trump's base and no one in the real world cares about dumb Sup Forums racists, Eurotrash or their obese slob mascot Sam Hyde.

Deal with it, losers. Reddit and The_Donald win.

a free thinker has his own opinion

more at eleven

Dude Trump is the biggest ZOG puppet in history how can you not see that? Dont you see the people he has appointed?

Trump was never /ourguy/ as much as you memefags want to believe it.

Bomb shit out of ISIS, not secular Middle east government.

You are the kike shill faggot.
You are a jew.

>isis
>assad

>that filename

you have got to be kidding me

>never taken the real red pill

You're either completely politically uninformed or a kike. This was the worst thing Trump could do and he has lost my support. Either way fuck you.

>lock her up
>repeal obama care
>muslim ban

>This was the worst thing Trump could do

explain

Trump did a back flip on his original foreign policy, do you blame people for losing faith in him now?

Sam Hyde's schtick is getting real old at this point. His new shit just isn't funny. World Peace fucked him up I bet.

>Trump did a back flip on his original foreign policy

What was that? Can you give me some quotes?

>Not knowing that we just bombed the people that are trying to fight against ISIS
Are you really that stupid and ignorant of foreign affairs?

I've never liked that faggot. His show wasn't that funny and he seems borderline autistic and at best is just a mentally undeveloped baby

What dont you understand about how most of us supported him because Trump acted like he wasn't out to continue globalist policy?

It was little more than a show of power, though.

Why do you feel everything Trump does needs to be defended? He EXPLICITLY said he wouldn't do something like this during the campaign and even before that. If you voted for Trump, you voted for this not to happen. We should try and keep Trump true to his promises because his promises were pretty great.

There were some pics posted here of screenshots of Trump chastising Obama on Twitter for getting involved in Syria, many such tweets. Sad!

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/850199562312482816
>Pretty sure I tweeted that I liked him like two times... And I didn't even say that positive things abt him
What did he mean by this?

>he got fired from adultswim for supporting?

WHITE
O
R
L
D

POWER
E
A
C
E
RIGHT

so some off-the-cuff tweets he made before he became president or even ran

that does not constitute his policy, you fucking shill

See

Go look for them, I can screencap some if you wish...

kikebook.com/vandalnationalist/videos/1088062471297558/

see

>muh filename
kys JIDF, we won't roll for Israël kikes like you, ever.

>rebbit /r/The_Donald assblasted that every single one of their beloved Ecelebs who are both on the alt light/alt right crowd of dorks are all in agreement and even more redpilled than them in disavowing Trump and refuse to fight for Israel meanwhile the first time voting newfags will blindly support Trump because they're idiots who weren't around to see what happened when the right blindly supported Bush during the Iraq invasion

Trump is a dumb fucking retard and a traitor to his voter base. Neocon jews fuck off.

I've gained new respect for Hyde
It's now at -2
It used to be at -43

>my support!
>he totally lost my support!
your support isn't anything at all -- your life is inconsequential to this affair

>trump supports israel, the LITERAL nation of kikes
>bombs the good guys because of some shitty propaganda with no hard evidence

>f-fucking sh-shills, g-go back to CTR, trump kun could never do anything wrong, r-right?

>the good guys

LOVIN
EVERY
LAFF

Do you think CTR are the only shills?

so what you're saying is that before Donald Trump was elected had no real concept of foreign policy and international military relationships as well as the divisive nature of the war in syria and the many different factions that are currently fighting for chunks of land and resources, and even though days after he was elected he was on a host talk show talking about how it would be an incredibly bad idea to get involved in Syria (which! everyone praised him for by the way), he now knows everything and anything that needs to be known about the current state of syria based off manufactured evidence to put the Syrian Army in a negative light, and to bomb them to hell and back so that ISIS has no main threat?

hmm....

Rly makes u think....

i dunno

Lmao its FVR yet again

>Sup Forums/bodybuilding.com internet forum humor and drapes it in a tim & eric style "ironic" aesthetic

You're just a fucking idiot

*FDR

Did you respond from the wrong proxy?

if this attack was just a one-off they'll be back on the trump train. i give it 2 weeks at most, if even that.

He endlessly criticized Obama on Twitter for bombing Syria, advised against further involvement. In every rally since the primaries he said the solution to the refugee crisis is to construct "safe zones" in Syria until air strikes conducted in joint by the US and Russia along with SAA advancement suppress Saudi backed radicals. He spoke against Hillary's planned no-fly zone over Syria and sided with Assad/Putin on what the future of Syria should be. If you didn't watch any rallies in the primaries, during the actual election or in general pay attention to the rhetoric of the two major candidates of your own country's federal election you really don't belong on this board.

kill yourself neocon shill

No I'm not using a VPN or proxy.

Didn't you know? Becoming a presidential candidate gives you the wiggle room to drastically change your stance on world affairs and anything you said previous to you becoming president automatically becomes irrelevant.

ISIS started an offensive on the back of those strikes.

During the primaries and general he always espoused his opposition for middle eastern intervention. He chastised Jeb during the debates for suggesting the US should fund "moderate rebels" in Syria. He regularly criticized Hillary for her support of American intervention in Libya, Iran, Iraq, and so on, and when questioned what he would do about Assad on I believe MSNBC he said he wasn't interested in taking him out. He had over a year of consistent campaigning against any middle eastern intervention other than bombing isis, to claim other wise can only be mediocre shitposting or you're just retarded

Which amounted to nothing. Granted, fuck ISIS niggers, but this seems like the least damage that could be done while still affecting a strong response.

youtu.be/Hkb-vgabexA

Tell me this video isn't funny you fag

Fucking this.
These fucking underage b& faggots need to learn something called independent thought.

fuck greater israel and fuck trump

The attack on Palmira did nothing but I don't remember the one on the airfield. Not to mention the strike didn't happen like 8 hours later after a period of getting shit together, it happened really quickly after the missiles hit.

As if they knew they were gona happen or something.

Lets get this out of the way

>No one with a brain believes the fucking gas attack for being real
>Trump needed to get people off his back about muh Russia
>There are people who believes Russians did everything and Assad gassed his own people because they are retards who live in their own little worlds
>people with a brain will now be reee'ing about how goddamn fake that propaganda is
>people can't hide in their own little bubbles anymore

The real question is

>10d chess

or

>Trump fell for the shills

These are some great talking points from your shill studio, keep them up

As fucking if what he did tonight flew in the face of any of your talking points btw. I won't speculate but he is not starting any wars. Just fuck off with your shilling and fear-mongering

lel you're expecting a lot. You're talking about the same generation that does nothing before watching a video review, consulting twitter and reddit, reading scores, and checking metacritic, then baking an absolutely atrocious bread on Sup Forums about "Should I X? Thoughts?" "I just saw capeshit movie #328, Sup Forums. Did I enjoy it? Thoughts?"

>it happened really quickly after the missiles hit
Interesting. Do you have a link?

I think we just have to wait. I'm not sure if there is going to be a war because of this, only increased hostilities.

I mean, Assad wouldn't want to mess with the US because he would have nothing to gain from it and he knows he would be ousted. But if Trump does take him out then that is only helping the CIA rebels. He would just be another neocon.

This is what I got of holohol maps

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/850186118075043840

And the bombing happened 2 hours earlier than the strike.

twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/850157055025582080

I'll help you out since your posts reek of Zionist turbo cuckery. Sup Forums mostly comes at issues from two perspectives: natsoc(anti Jew), and libertarian(anti neocon). If you want to effectively shill you have to turn these groups against each other, not turn them both against your retarded ass.

user telling the truth you don't want to hear.
E-celebs and their shills will be right behind the kikes in the line for the gas chamber.

Don't give them tips dumbass.

neocons are Jews.

>pol
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That's right if you are against Jews that means you want to gas them. Good work user you are making vigilant people look like angels G-d bless you.

>as fuckign if what he did tonight flew in the face of any of your talking points

"Don't bomb Syrian gov't!"
"Let them defeat ISIS! We'll help!"

>proceeds to bomb Syrian government airbase without declaration of war

Yeah totally I'M the shill for calling Trump out for bending over and taking it from neocons/libs. The reason why he won the election, and the reason why he had such a wide international support base was because people saw him as a symbol of upheaval and that he was going to turn the tide against these two groups which have had a stranglehold on the major parties of almost every Western country for decades. He has now acted in a way that completely contradicts what is probably the most important battleground for globalism vs nationalism considering the migrant waves which come as a consequence of the continued instability in the region and the fact that the entire war is a consequence of Zionists cooperating with Saudis cooperating with neocunts in Washington to spread their interests simultaneously: neocunts get donations and power, Saudis get to see salafism spread throughout Europe and the Arab world and Zionists get surrounding areas depopulated that they can then colonize without dealing with the hostile governments themselves.