Why does half of pol or possibly shareblue support Assad so much? Why would it be a Jew narrative to topple his regime...

Why does half of pol or possibly shareblue support Assad so much? Why would it be a Jew narrative to topple his regime? What am I missing here, is it about money as usual? Redpill me on the war in Syria

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/acMMnua5AR0
strawpoll.com/r66g48w
strawpoll.me/12691541
strawpoll.me/12691404
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.545661
awm.gov.au/atwar/afghanistan/
youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he is actually fighting ISIS and leads a secular country in a region of the world where securalism is non-existent. Essentially, he is everything Trump wishes he was.

Explain to Sup Forums why you are to lazy to read articles or even watch youtube videos...
Then, i will answer your question.

FFS, go and read all the threads here, instead of enticing us to repeat ourselves

Gee what happened when we went to war with Iraq and Afghanistan?

>a secular county in the middle east

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

you just don't understand

Because Sup Forums is full of sand niggers butthurt about "muh palestine"

Watch em flip out over this post

old Sup Forums supports Assad because he was the one fighting ISIS since day 1 and keeping the muslims in line, you'll have another Iraq and Afghanistan in your hands without him.

FPBP

Assad has done nothing wrong.

Kikes want him dead so they can build an oil pipeline, expand greater Israel, and push the """"missile shield""""" closer to Russia.

youtu.be/acMMnua5AR0

GOD BLESS ASSAD

>Why would it be a Jew narrative to topple his regime?

If you were on Sup Forums for more than just the fucking election season like all the other reddit trash you would know.

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05794498 Date: 11/30/2015
The best way to help Israel deal with Iran's growing nuclear capability is to help the people of Syria overthrow the regime of Bashar Assad.

It is the strategic relationship between Iran and the regime of Bashar Assad in
Syria that makes it possible for Iran to undermine Israel's security

The end of the Assad regime would end this dangerous alliance. Israel's leadership understands well
why defeating Assad is now in its interests.

Defense Minister Ehud Barak argued that "the toppling down of Assad will be a major blow to
the radical axis, major blow to Iran.

Bringing down Assad would not only be a massive boon to Israel's security, it would also ease Israel's understandable fear of losing its nuclear monopoly. Then, Israel and the United States might be able to develop a common view of when the Iranian program is so dangerous that military action could be warranted.

In short, the White House can ease the tension that has developed with Israel over Iran by doing the right thing in Syria.

The opposition is not going away, nor is the regime going to accept a diplomatic solution from the outside. With his life and his family at risk, only the threat or use of force will change the Syrian dictator Bashar Assad's mind.

strawpoll.com/r66g48w

CHECK THE STRAWPOLL

WHO IS THE REAL SHILL HERE YOU REDDIT PIECE OF SHIT!?!?! Sup Forums ALWAYS STOOD WITH ASSAD, SAA AND REAL SYRIAN PEOPLE

GO BACK TO /R/THE_DONALD AND STAY THERE YOU AMERIGOY

Explain to me when the last time you found any useful information from the MSM was

Because like the Iraq war with Saddam he is a way better option than whoever will likely take control after him.

kill yourself op you shareblue kike everyone on Sup Forums knows of the syrian general

Sorry I haven't been on internet forums all my life, degenerate

A secular leader keeping bottle on ME, similar to Gaddafi - but oops your kike country was against both and now Europe has been invaded in the refugee crisis.

You must understand, reddit faggot, that your country is controlled by Jews and is a slave to Jewish global interests. Israel does not like having strong countries nearby them and Jews in general have a vendetta against European people. The appeal of Trump is that he had the possibility of ignoring this and restoring order. Unfortunately through this action and until proven otherwise, he has become just like the rest of your puppet presidents.

You shill bitch.

Trump, Putin and Assad are working together, all controlled by the Jews. They're putting on a play to build tensions between Russia and the US, and to also justify the Muslim refugee crisis, which is actually an invading army in disguise.

Fuck off back to t_d

Ok so follow up question, why the fuck is pol ok with Iran having nukes? And don't you dumbasses understand what Isreal is? That place is an empty shell, the evil jews don't reside there, they're an international clique that moves around like a phantom- just like Hitler said. Why do you think American Jews despise Isreal itself so much? They don't give a shit about their homeland, the only homeland they understand is the inside of a bank vault. Now explain to me again why you're all jumping off the Trump ship at the first sign of uncertainty, ya'll are worse than shills- you're pussies.

A lot of people stand way to close to the painting to see the whole picture. In the end, what it comes down to, is that globalists are trying to take over the world and usher in a New World Order.

Any country that wishes to remain independent and set its own course is targetted by the globalist Cabal. Russia is the biggest anti-nwo element out there, and many smaller countries are aligning with them on the global stage.

The taking down of Syria is just another one in a long line of take-downs.

THAT is red line that runs trough ALL conflicts.

The NWO is a globalist/technocratic/progressivist institution and it doesn't tollerate any dissenting ideologies.

Because Jew neocons wrote a book about it
20 years ago?

They're jumping ship because they've never known a time when their president wasn't an Israeli pawn. They're jaded from a lifetime of being lied to.

he doesn't bend the knee to the kikes and they're out to destroy him, trump helped them today.

faggot loving isis supporter detected

Fuck I'm just copy pasting this now
>Getting drawn into yet another pointless Middle-Eastern war ala Iraq/Afghanistan
>Wasting US money
>Encouraging further anti-US, pro-terrorist sentiment
>Destabilising another MIddle-Eastern nation and triggering a new wave of shitskin migration into the West ala Libya
>Destabilising one of the only remaining secular, redpilled and formerly peaceful democracies in the Middle-East
>Weakening ISIS' enemies
>Weakening al-Saud's enemies
>Weakening Israel's enemies
>Further indebting the US, funneling money away from The Wall and toward the (((military-industrial complex)))

Also this

OP you're a dumb fuck
Kremlin shills are heavily chimping out
They are trying to turn Trump supporters against Trump
All altright celebrities are changing side and dissing Trump
Stop being an idiot

The man nerve gassed children. Do you want to be nerve gassed? Is that who we're supporting now?

>inb4 hoax

He said himself that he shot the toxin and called it a "strike on isis"

Jews hate Assad. So do the Saudis. He is basically the lynchpin of the area keeping Iran in power, and is supported by Russia.

Assad NEEDS to remain in power to stop the area devolving further, and Trump knows this.

Assad is a strong leader, Syria is a strong country. Israel doesn't like competition. They want to be the only strong country in the middle east.

T. The bluest blue pill.

Because manlet Pootin supports him

It's beyond me how anyone would support a fucking Arab shitskin

>strong country

It's literally one of the weakest Arab nations ever

Egypt, which hasn't been taken over by (((them))) yet is probably what you think of

Russian shills

>Syria is a strong country
Rofl, do you live under a rock?

>half
Try 2/3 on for size.

YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED>YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDEDYOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED>YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDEDYOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED>YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDEDYOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED>YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDEDYOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED>YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDEDYOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED>YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDEDYOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED>YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED>YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDEDYOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED>YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDEDYOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED>YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDEDYOU ARE FUCKINGRETARDED>YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDEDYOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED>YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDEDYOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED>YOU ARE FUCKING

Jew narrative is secondary to me.
Toppling Assad means more rapefugees in europe because germans are too cucked to oust Merkel.
You can fuck off if you want to do that.

Pragmatism.

Assad is evil, but his enemies are worse. When Assad wins the war, there will be bloody purges, but there will also be peace and rebuilding.
As we have seen in Libya, and indeed in the frequent infighting between Syrian rebels, any rebel coalition that's fighting against Assad now is highly unstable, and they are unable to govern the country.

If Assad is toppled the opposition will splinter, armed militias and jihadists will fight for control over different parts of the country, and Syria won't be able to recover for at least another decade. They might also go and attack minorities while they're at it.

Therefore, Assad is the lesser of two evils, and the preferable option for the Syrian people as a whole. Demanding military intervention on behalf of the rebels means prolonging Syria's suffering, and is at best misguided naivete blind to realpolitik.

>Egypt
The cowards that surrendered to Israel? Yeah that's what he meant, Syria was never going to sign a "peace agreement" with Israel.

Assad is literally the only thing holding dozens of millions of sandniggers from moving towards Europe.

Sup Forums thinks the Israelis hate their most peaceful border.

> t. kike

First Poll
Did Assad do something wrong?
>strawpoll.me/12691541

Second Poll
Who does Sup Forums support, Trump or Assad?
>strawpoll.me/12691404

Kek isnt happy.

Trump has enbraced neo conservatism, sinces he is on the inside now expect shareblue to shill for him.

This morning the CBC, Canadas very liberal news network, made some pro Trump articles. This is a sign he one of them now.

>Pro-Israel lobby says 250 activists will meet with their senators and representatives in Washington in a bid to win support Congressional support for military action in Syria.
read more: haaretz.com/israel-news/1.545661
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.545661

The source of Jew guilt.

FUCK OFF YOU REDDIT TIER FAGGOT!!! LURK MOAR SWALLOW MORE RED PILLS OR FUCK OFF YOU STUPID FUCKIN CUNT!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is Assad? Does it come with fries and a drink?

Because this has been a plot that's literally been cooking for 3+ years.

>all those moons ago
>when some user leaked the britam passports, emails, etc from that indonesian server

I wonder how many people have been on Sup Forums for longer than November 8th, 2016 these days.

The Syrian war is just sandniggers killing eachother as usual. Assad is just the least nigger of the sand niggers.

Says the guy who can't even beat the Houthis a bunch of khat chewing retards. When you sandniggers gonna learn how to fight?

They don't need to if US fights for them.

you need to add a "both" option you dumb nigger

Here, this will decode it for you. Jesus Christ calm down dude

Assad was winning, rebels were losing ground, less reason for arabs to migrate to the EU

Better to keep selling arms to countries which fund individual groups to fight against eachother like some global Pokémon battle

So if you had to have Jews protected by U.S. or Islamic cavemen...?

If you've followed the civil war from it's humble beginnings you would understand.

I remember the reports of security forces and civilians getting shot at in the streets from rooftops and from windows, agent provocateurs inflaming the situation.

This war has been instigated by the kikes to weaken their opposition i.e Hezbollah, Syria, Iran and Iraq.

How's that war in Afghanistan working out for you, faggots? Can't even beat a bunch of barefooted goatfuckers can you?

Hard right conservatives who are angry about a relatively "moral" military intervention? I'm shocked, but I'm not that shocked, given that I've been paying attention for the last couple years.

I feel like the traditional left-right political map as we understood it for decades has been completely obliterated by the Trump era.

The thing that gets me is if the isolationist America First right wing nutters don't want foreign intervention..... say hello to the damn Left, who have been saying that for years.

It's almost like Ann Coulter should cozy up to Noam Chomsky because you both don't want America to do shit abroad. You have more in common that you'd admit.

And the crazed anti-Globalists should also say hi to the Left who have been saying it since the WTO 1999 riots.

Fuck up KSA, your armed forces are a laughing stock.

How's fighting the khat chewing Houthis in your backyard? Bombed many demonstrations lately?

They dont exist. Thats just the CIA moving herion and protecting the pipeline. The local Pakistani love U.S. Forces.

awm.gov.au/atwar/afghanistan/

Fucking newfag shitters fuck off to t_d

youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI

Literally giving Al Qaeda groups a fucking country and asking how that isn't the kikiest shit in existence

jews want to overthrow assad to use that land for greater israel. same reason iraq happened. the Zionist State of Iraq and Syria is securing land for the jews.

ISIS is fake. Hollywood Jewry

The jews want the land Palestine 2.0

Yeah, thats right. Thats why America helped win WW2. To give jews a place to call home not called America. Go home Jews. Now

All you shitheads need to move to Syria. That way we can just extermimate you people when we light Syria up with missiles. Nobody will miss you.

Assad is based and Redpilled, He's not your normal guy.

The "Gas Attacks" were faked by the Rebels. Everybody knows this by now.

Sorry not sorry

>Why would it be a Jew narrative to topple his regime

just listen to the fucking jews screaming for mass murder

Come with us.

Fuck off to r/the donald you cunt this is a board for adults.

Literally the only faction that is fighting terrorists, where ""moderates"" have either been absorbed or diluted by.

Why should we care that Iran have nukes. They are reasonable nation just stop fucking with them.

Adults, sure.....

Pipeline from *stans in central Asia via Afghanistan to Israel into the Mediterranean

Long been a Neocon dream

Shills are running divide and conquer tactics all over the board, but they're morons so it's blatantly obvious to anyone with a brain.

Why would shareblue be on Assad's side over this? Hillary Clinton supported the attack on the Syrian airstrip.

You have never lurked the /SG/ threads huh kiddo

>41 ADF deaths in Afghanistan, some of which weren't even combat related
>out of over a thousand deployed over a 12 years period

Meanwhile, in Yemen

>150,000 Saudi soldiers deployed
>around 6000 dead since 2015

Face it, you're only good and putting down protests

shareblue, leftypol, and russia shills from St. Petersburg are all all pushing this pro-assad narrative for different reasons. The leftists just hate Trump and want to see America fail no matter what. The russian shills are just doing their job to protect the valuable naval base in syria and unfortunately that means supporting a madman who uses chemical weapons on his own people.

>madman who uses chemical weapons on his own people
proofs?
this was already claimed once yet never conclusively proven.

No idea but Hillary literally says she wants to topple Assad for Israel in her leaked emails.

Why does no one care?

>obliterated by Trump era
Nigga it has not served any purpose since early 1900s or so. It is nothing but a relic, outdated umbrella term just like conservative, liberal or progressive.
Without clear definitions those terms can have thousand meanings that just mess up politics. THAT is the problem.

>What am I missing here
Everything, apparently. You must be new. Welcome to Sup Forums, and remember: you're here forever.
>Why does half of pol or possibly shareblue support Assad so much?
Tons of reasons. For one thing, we've learned the hard way what many of our leaders refuse to acknowledge - that Western-style liberal democracy is impossible in a society dominated by fundamentalist ideology that is utterly antithetical to Western ideals. At best, it results in a sectarian "democratic" tyranny of the majority, like post-Saddam Iraq now is. At worst, regime change creates an anarchic power vacuum where extremist terrorist groups thrive (like post-Gaddafi Libya has become). And in between, there is an entire spectrum of scary shit (for example, Muslim-Brotherhood-run Egypt between the ouster of Mubarak and the coup against Morsi). Ironically, secular Arab nationalist "dictators" like Assad are frequently the most tolerant and liberal leaders in the entire region, despite the usually-undemocratic basis of their power.

But on top of this, Bashar is a head above the rest even as far as Arab nationalists go. Gaddafi and Saddam were both indisputably prone to causing trouble. Hafez and Mubarak were not as bad, but they still ruled with an iron fist and had a prolonged grudge with Israel. But Bashar is a different kind of man. He's a doctor, not a military man. He spent his youth in Britain, and by all accounts was highly assimilated and prepared to live out his life in the UK. He married Asma, a UK citizen (and a Sunni). It was only when his brother, heir-apparent to the Assad regime, died in a freak road accident, that Bashar was even considered to be the leader of Syria. And when he DID take his father's place, he introduced several reforms, and attempted to open up to Western influence. The picture of the "evil dictator" did not fit at all until the civil war started and radical Islamists were depicted in the West as victims and "moderate opposition."

there is no one to replace him if he is gone. What you think the rebels can run a state

>hy do you think American Jews despise Isreal itself so much?

They don't.