YOU HAVE TO GO BACK REDDITFAGS

Your blind support of Trump even when he comes out as a blatant puppet of (((them))) is disgusting and isn't welcome here, fuck off back to your shitty echo chamber and stop polluting this board.

fuck off sand nigger lover

You do know kike's are scum sandniggers aswell, right?

GAS THE KIKE's
>GAS THE KIKE's
GAS THE KIKE's
>GAS THE KIKE's
GAS THE KIKE's

stupid faggot go suck off some based jews

Take a shower Shlomo

agreed

pretty fun one of their big arguments was Hilary will start a war and now less than 1 year into his presidency Trump is getting us into another shitfest in the middle east
and no, i'm not implying Hilary was the better candidate, they were both shit

(((They))) are both run by the same puppet master, this is painfully clear now. How long will we let the kike's get away with this?

>believing the Jews are behind everything because I'm a fucking idiot

fuck you commie cunt
Trump will sell Australia to the Chinese

Awww, poor baby doesn't understand warfare.

It's okay sugar, go eat your cookies and take a nap.

Here's your binky.

Posting because it's my duty. Only 1,599,999,999 to go.
And who would you have us support? ((((((((((Hillary))))))))))?

I agree. Trump is now only Sup Forumss second best ally!

swe's are the ultimate sand nigger

Get Tomahawk'd sand niggers

r the donald faggots r not the problem it's shills and concern trolls who make contrarian cunts
like half of this thread turn aganist there fellow Sup Forumsbags for the (((you)))'s how sad!

Trump is now Sup Forumss enemy #1, the kike king

Oy vey

this is ADVANCED shilling

kill yourself shariablue

Of course not it's all too late now, but still defending him at this point is ridiculous

Voting for Traitor Trump when you had based Rand as a candidate.

>Your blind support of Trump even when he comes out as a blatant puppet of (((them))) is disgusting and isn't welcome here, fuck off back to your shitty echo chamber and stop polluting this board.

Pretty sure it's mainly the reddit e-celebs that were turning on trump today.

You're the one who has to go back, nigger.

Go on their site, they're defending this shit

>Implying you've been there

You have to go back.

>Traitor Trump

I've seen this used multiple times tonight, shills need to go with their easily identifiable buzzwords

"F-for research purposes"

>see /r/The_Donald post about how trump did good bombing and stopping Assad killing children

>trying to redpill normies on chemical attacks as false flag and on Assad as only secular leader protecting christians and fighting (((moderate rebels))) and isis

>get perma banned

bump and seconded

REPORT AND SAGE SHILL THREADS

(((You)))

>supporting Rand Paul, an antiestablishment candidate
>shill
Choose one

You still dont get it do you, so either you are a shill or mentally handicapped. Trump knows it is a false flag you mongrel. He is trying to resolve the mess as best a possible that fucking obongo left him. Once and for all, your shill attempts will not work here dirty nigger. Judging the actions of our great president before you even know what is going on is just plain retardness, or as I said SHILLING.

NOW BTFO YOU DIRTY SCUMBAG YOU HAVE TO GO

(((You)))

kike

bump

>shill shill shill shill

the point of the shilling is to engrain "Traitor Trump" into your minds you fucking idiot, of course the other text is going to influence you to support it. Dumbass kid go back.

>Muh 4D chess XD

Fuck off plebbit

Trump literally spend about 100 million in missiles to save some worthless sand niggers

>Hello pedes! Look at this based black man wearing a MAGA cap! God emperor trump is playing 4D chess by bombing filthy sand niggers!!! XDDDDDD

Trump is not my president. (but only because I'm italian)

I believe this is some sort of 4D chess move or realpolitik stuff, so it's better to wait and see.

Know what they say? The rats leave the ship first when it sinks

Fuck reddit

none had blind support except tards.

some of us had hope in him to bring back good ol days of rnr. seems it aint happening.

he is a puppet so nothing new i guess.

UPDATE 10:49 – The aftermath of the American attack on the Syrian Air Base triggered 2 separate ISIS offensives in the East of the Homs province, one directed at the attacked air base and the other one on the ancient city of Palmyra. The later was repelled by the pro-governmental Syrian forces, as reported by sources inside the Syrian government.

t_d shills will keep on saying this is a 8D chess move made by Trump. Actual Sup Forumsacks will question this move, because that's what we've been doing for years.

We have been supporting Trump, indeed, but that doesn't mean we can't see the flaws in this attack. Stop falling for shills and look at the god damn bigger picture.

tl;dr

>US launches 50 Tomahawk missiles at a Syrian Air Base
>ISIS launches an offensive towards that base at the next second

Same pattern as the last year attack on Deizz, when US attacked and killed more than 100 Syrian soldiers, then ISIS launched an offensive and captured the strategic point that was being held by Syrian forces for more than 3 consecutive years.

>scud
lel

Obama was against bombing Syria.

No blindly listening to what others say and not waiting to see what happens going HURR DURR WE ARE DOOMED is what redditfags do. I know this is bait but god damn it I want my Sup Forums back why do shills have to fuck this board up. BRING BACK MY LITTLE POLITICS IT CURED THE CANCER HERE.

Happened to me too and several others tonight.

Stop fucking up this board with your cancer, redditfag.

This

I posted. Time to buy some cheap charcoal grills to deal with the kebab.

If you want to be the most informed you visit both reddit and /politcally incorrect

You'd certainly love that, wouldn't you leftypol?

Supporting this, redditfaggots must remigrate to the hellhole they come from.