So sick of right-wing SJWs

It's time to address the issue of the close-minded idiots that are flooding this board in recent times. I don't know if it's Breitbart or the ledditors, but this place is turning into another hugbox where you can't have a discussion on anything unless you agree with the majority on here.

I see it happen many times every day. Somebody voices an opinion, usually saying they disagree with something our infallible saint of a president has done, and instantly a swarm of SJW idiots start responding calling them a "troll" or a "shill." No counter-arguments, no attempts to disprove what they said or offer a differing opinion. Just "YOU'RE A SHILL." Name-calling people to avoid having to consider or respond to anything they actually said is a typical leftist tactic, except now we have "troll/shill" instead of "racist."

It's even worse over on Breitshart. Ever since they added the ability to block people in the comments section, all of the special snowflakes have taken to blocking anybody they see saying anything they disagree with. Go to any article about Trump and look at the comments section for yourself. Somebody so much as says they disagree with this particular thing Trump did and it's instantly "fuck off troll. BLOCKED!"

Call me a troll or a shill if you want, but this is a serious problem that needs to be addressed ASAP. There is no point in having a discussion board if you cannot actually HAVE any discussions on it.

Faggot.

Right wing is the literal opposite of cuckoldry you dumb fuck.

THIS IS THE SAFESPACE OF OUR GOD EMPEROR. SHIL SHILL SHOL SHAREBLUE SHIL

This attack showed just how badly the Reddit cancer has infested this board. This place is a fucking joke now.

CONFIRMED SHILL

No seriously what the fuck is happening. Every time I post something, 4 people reply and say "LEAVE SHILL" and "WOW SHAREBLUE" or some stupid shit.

Is it trolls claiming that other people are trolls? Are these people serious?

Totally fucking retarded.

It's hard to tell if the "true shills" are now claiming everyone else is a shill to sow discord, or if the ledditors that have infested this board are actually this retarded.

I've made like 5 posts this morning criticising Trump for this attack and been instantly called a shill/troll/b8 as well. Replace Trump with Obama, and replace shill/troll with racist and you have a typical left-wing site.

You sound like you have come down with niggeritus with a side of faggot AIDS. Why don't you get fucked by a nigger, nigger loving jew kike faggot.

The real shills are just shit posters from other boards wanting easy (you)s

You sound like an angry special snowflake lashing out over its safe space being violated with dissenting opinions? What's wrong? Are you the sperg whose picture I posted in the OP? (:

Clearly you were not here during the JIDF days.

For the last few months if I ever criticize or question Trump, I get a bunch of comments saying like "LEAVE LIBERAL FAGGOT YOU LOST" or "WOW SHILLS IN FULL FORCE TODAY"

Dude I highly doubt there have EVER been shills on this fucking board. I've been here since 2013 and I have never believed that there were "paid shills" on this board.

I think there are weird people trolling the board from other boards on Sup Forums though. People who comment and say "wow I'm sleepy" or whatever, probably some weird trolls from MLP board or something

But yeah the shill accusation has gotten really fucking annoying.

These guys post in tg for the last 2 years. Itsball crumbling down so they would rather defend him than admit defeat

Now everyone fucking notices. Whyyy the sudden change of tone?? Drumpf bombing Syria?? Aw babes xoxoxo

I'm not even anti-trump. I support him, but If I try to just discuss some questionable things he's doing, I get a million comments calling me a "shill" or some stupid shit.

This board went to complete shit immediately after inauguration weekend. Like INSTANTLY. It was almost eerie how different the board was after Trump got sworn in

Does this all mean we can have our board back? Will r/the_donald posters fuck the hell off or at least confine themselves to their shitty Trump Gen threads?

Its the r_thedonald influx tgat coke for the epic maymays and hwndu.

How do we know that they are reddit posters?

this

Amen

why are all you faggot shills coming out today?

we know exactly what you're doing

So asking for legitimate discussion and using less logical fallacies now makes you a shill?
Truth does not fear investigation.

I noticed it a while ago, actually made this same thread a few days ago. Decided to remake it after the attack, hoping more people had noticed.

I would believe there are some shills, but I'm not nearly narcissistic enough to think Brock or whoever is literally spending all those tens of millions of dollars to annoy us random Sup Forumsacks and that every anti-Trump opinion on the internet is a paid shill.

Very intellectual and well thought out commentary. I am sure Hitler would be very proud of you.

we know (((your))) opinion. we come to Sup Forums to avoid your voices.

>SHILLS

kill yourself cocksucker

>we come to Sup Forums to avoid your voices.
Sup Forums isn't a safe space. If you want a safe space go to Reddit.

>right wing SJWs
>hugbox
it's pretty obvious man

he's either a shill from reddit meant to sew division at an opportune moment or just baiting for easy (You)'s

but what he isn't doing is trying to have a serious conversation

just be politically incorrect here ok? that's all that's asked of you. have some imagination.

I have been here lobger than you idiot

you first fucko

I'm a liberal, ask me anything.

Blame shareblue and The Donald.

why does he wear the mask?

I suspect it's a lot of trolls paid by (((them))), US deep state and/or Russia.

Who? The guy in pic related wasn't wearing one.

>fucko

You have to be 18 to post here bud. Reddit might be more your style

It is more important to be factually correct than to be an edgy "rebel" faggot.

How are people delusional enough to think that the deep state would pay shills to post here?

The MSM cannot even comprehend this place.

Also this place is simply not that important.

This isn't the place for discussion, nor should it be. It is an echo chamber but no more so than any lefty blog. This is a place for gathering ammo against our enemies.

why don't you rip on OP then?

It's T_D and they need to die

holy shit did you track my ip? what's my social security number?

Just think about how easy it would be for an organized body to destroy Sup Forums.

All they would have to do is get a small group of people with proxies and spam slide threads.

you're a big guy

i suspect it's underage alt-right fags from twitter or TRS

I just know

However stop using the term "right wing SJWs", it's fucking obnoxious

it's almost like that's happening all the time and Sup Forums has established ideology that can't be subverted because enough of us have been here from the beginning.

I am having a serious conversation about the state of Sup Forums. You are throwing around childish insults. Go back to the_donald until you're old enough to be able to talk with the adults.

>It is an echo chamber but no more so than any lefty blog. This is a place for gathering ammo against our enemies.
[citation needed]
Because OP is making a valid point. Simply calling someone a shill does not disprove their argument. People should strive to be as well informed as possible.

kek

lurk Moar

>I am having a serious conversation about the state of Sup Forums. You are throwing around childish insults

>Sup Forums is right wing sjws just look at the comment section of breitbart
is this a serious topic to you?

CREWBLUE EARNING THEIR SHILLING YUAN! KEEP SUCKING THAT CHINESE COMMUNIST COCK CUM DRINKING FAGGOTS!

>sjws
>right wing
Don you even know what a fucking sjw is?

he literally calls people "right wing SJWs" in the title. it's the same as calling someone a cuck.

Again, go back to t_d until you're old and mature enough to sit at the adult's table.

Do you even know why we call liberals snowflakes in the first place? It doesn't make any sense in the context you used it in.

Do YOU?

Read the fucking post. Faggots who want to silence dissenting opinion with "SHILL" are just as SJWs calling people "RACIST" to shut them up

Fucking retard

SJWs are known for screaming at people when they disagree with them rather than trying to argue using logic.

He is comparing SJWs to the anons who accuse anyone who disagrees with them of being a shill.

$0.05 has been deposited in your account ShareBlue

>Again, go back to t_d until you're old and mature enough to sit at the adult's table.
aaaaaaaaand you're a shill

Daily reminder that amerisharts elected a retarded, easily influenced neo-con warmonger instead of a reasonable politician with experience. Hilary would have never created a situation like this.

user, don't blame us, blame CTR/SharaihBlue.

If they didn't exist the need for prompt shill-calling wouldn't be needed. It's the only way to ward them off, unfortunately.

I've never been there in my life unlike you.

but either way your stupid title was clearly meant to bait people

unless youre to stupid to realize that to be a SJW you actually have to be actively trying to get people fired from their jobs or vilified by society or have their livelihood ruined because they threaten your values

which literally no one here does

remember hillary's "no fly zone"? this situation isn't trump's creation it's the zog reacting to his presidency.

honestly if I was a shill organization I wouldn't spend manhours/money trying to convince the retards on this board of anything

not only are most of the autists here just too fucking stubborn, none of you have any positions of power so there's no real point to shilling here as opposed to something like reddit and/or facebook

>we didn't elect the experienced candidate

>so they would rather defend him than admit defeat
what is admitting defeat
marching with all the #notmypresident down syndromites?
turning the neocon and social justice dipshit nozzles to full blast and voting democrat in 2020?
this is the biggest hurdle I have, what do you actually expect those who are disappointed with this particular event to do? given the circumstances of the election I think it's pretty reasonable to assume that trump didn't win on libertardian idealism
this shit's just business as usual, and so I find a hard time caring

Here is your (you)
Just ignore the trolls.

>everythingIdontlikeisshill.jpg

>ignoring the board that single handedly got trump elected

Exactly

It doesn't make any sense. You would have to be a fucking retard to think that there are actual shills on this board. Paid shills could not even figure out how to comment on this fucking website.

Shills are probably on Youtube and facebook though

>he thinks Trump isn't a neocon
if anything these attacks proved that's exactly what he is

You obviously don't know what a sjw is either. Its more than just calling everyone racist for every possible offense. Thats what liberals generally do.

So how about and your faggoty little friends go back to leftypol, okay?

>honestly believing this board got Trump elected

This board made some decent propaganda, but Trump won because a bunch of baby boomers who can barely run a computer are on suicide watch because they've been working at wal mart since 2008.

I live in the rust belt, I can confirm that Sup Forums had very little influence on voters here

respond to what i said to you and stay out of my conversation with OP

>implying you aren't same fagging

you didn't do shit, you posted redditfrogs and MLP ponies on twitter to try and "trigger" people

Trump won because he actually campaigned in rust belt swing states, it had jackshit to do with you

sorry to burst your bubble of unwarranted self importance though faggot

>its more than just calling everyone racist for every possible offense

Holy shit, obviously you raging fucktard. If you think that's what OP is implying, you may need to go back to watching Milo Yiannapolos compilations on Youtube. I think Sup Forums is a little over your head

He's not a shill. Its obvious how he uses words like snowflake in the completely wrong context he is another liberal retard trying to shit up this board.

It's this pasta again

>but this place is turning into another hugbox where you can't have a discussion on anything unless you agree with the majority on here.
This is what happens to any forum that is populated by autists. Just look at /fit/ or /fa/.

kind of the joke was calling him a shill just to make him angry yes he and his friends are obviously all liberals

like we can't tell who you are you fucking faggots. your behaviors are completely stereotyped.

fuck off concern shill

Well, no, but shill calling keeps them out.

It's honestly a terrible situation no matter what. Media Matters needs to die a quick death.

Thats what you said he was implying, libscum. That we call everyone we're suspicious of a shill the same way liberals call everyone they take offense to a racist.

lol dont even bother, you cant change the retards on here, theyre just as bad as the left wing sjws

You're so new you don't even understand memes and tell others to lurk more

Right, and you made the argument that SJWs are far more than just that one characteristic, therefore making the comparison of posters who spam "shill" to SJWs was invalid.

That is a stupid argument. You're obviously an SJW, or else you wouldn't have taken offense to the accusation.

if you ever took the board that constantly spams niggerdicks and "Sup Forums btfo" threads in the catalog seriously, you need to reevaluate your sense of reality

did that trigger you there bud?

>You're obviously a shill, or else you wouldn't have taken offense to the accusation.
See how stupid your argument is?

yeah i'm super triggered please call my mommy

or hmmmmm idk read between the lines and stop trying to confirm what you already think about me in a thread where we're merely discussing what namecalling is

I'm mocking you for calling me liberal.

Kill yourself immediately

no shit dumbass, did you really think he wasn't to at least some extent? and why does that mean you should go and deep throat even more blatant neocons in retaliation? that bullshit will be endemic to US politics as long as we remain relevant, so I'd rather choose the more polished turd in the end.

kek

You're right, she would've created a situation much worse.

Well yeah it's obvious you're a liberal so why are you triggered?

You seem triggered, libscum. Maybe you should take a break because you're not fooling anyone.

Him calling you a name doesnt take away from his point you mongoloid.

>he really is triggered