Gas attack. False flag or not?

Was the gas attack in Syria a false flag or not?

Why the fuck would Assad use gas on anyone? Let alone his own people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kiIWUyesgc0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel
strawpoll.me/12691541
strawpoll.me/12691404
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because they are fighting with each other you nig

According to CNN assad was 'testing the trump administration to see where the line was'
and now they're suprised by moscow's 'sharp reaction'

But why use gas as opposed to just shooting them...

Surely he would have known using these sort of weapons would be condemned by other nations.

How could it be a false flag?

They were from bombers that came from a Syrian airbase and Assad has a history of using sarin gas on his own people.

If it were bombs on the ground, then it could be more of a possibility but it'd be pretty hard to fake Syrian bombers coming and going from a Syrian airbase

Any proof of that?

>shaddy youtube video relased by a one person ngo that is based in London and nobody is heard about before

Literally Kuwait 2.0

False flag idiot, stop falling for fucking msm
>Assad is fighting and winning against isis
>chemical weapon attack on civilians
>msm blames Assad
The level of autism has gone too far on this board

Zero.

>Was the gas attack in Syria a false flag or not?
Is the holocaust a complete lie ?

You know, if you want to kill sandniggers that badly, you don't need to go to the middle-east amerifats.
Just come here.

>Assad has a history of using sarin gas on his own people.

Mhm ok there buddy.

Even Cenk know something is fishy.

youtube.com/watch?v=kiIWUyesgc0

I'm not 'falling' for anything.. just trying to figure out what happened, and why.

None that I directly have, but I'm sure the US government has satellite images or confirmed it otherwise before committing to sending cruise missiles

If they knew or suspected it was a false flag, they probably wouldn't have such a pronounced response because evidence could later come out to prove them wrong.

The US could just pick a more concrete, truthful reason for attack that wouldn't be debunked later. Because no one wants another Iraq yellow cake situation.

Trump just bend a knee to the establishment for what is known as the Greater Israel policy.

The establishment went form calling Trump Hitler to within a few hours praising his use of military force against a target over unproven allegation (false flag).

Now that the establishment has taken the bait on Trump bending a knee they are forced to support him.

This is an opportunity to leverage the obvious change in stance by the establishment to undermined their previous, current, and future lies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel

>why would an Ar*b do something as stupid as attacking its own people

Yes, I wonder why

>what happened
There's literally no intel yet other than chemical gas attack. Goyim trust me it was Assad, look here is a hurt child. Assad must go! Come on goyim support regime change.

Expect msm lies and shilling saying Assad did it. Also expect Russian intel to blame isis or al nusra for the attack.

And anyone who mentions ww3 is an absolute fucking idiot

Can't simply chalk it up to stupidity. There's more to it than that.

Doesn't matters like it didn't matter WTC. USA committed more crimes than anybody else anyway, so why does one gas attack matter? It doesn't. Americans simply want to loot Syria and plug it into their globalist one world country where you will able to suck a lot of penis, since capitalists like Trump need all those illegal Africans, even Mexicans, you will see how that 40% white American negro will try to ruin the world one more time.

I don't know, but when I looked at some of the footage about the attacks, a lot of those white helmet people didn't even have gloves on.... really strikes me as odd....

False flag, makes no sense to use gas on your own when you have the moral superiority

Oh sweetie, look at you spouting recycled propaganda from 2013!

The "sources" cited include the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (which is literally just one guy living in the UK) and the White Helmets, which are the covert support group and supply chain of Al-Nusra! There hasn't even been enough time for an investigation.

Not making a strong case with no motive and no evidence honey!

>a website as reputable as thedailybeast

do you have broofs?

Assad thought he was winning and wanted to send a message to its own people: "if you rebel against me this is going to happen and no one is going to help you".

Because that's a risk to soldiers. Why are you so fucking stupid?

Most likely a false flag, why would Assad fuck up his own peace deals unless he's playing 8D chess?

Because there was obviously something valuable there. That's 100% the reason to use chemicals.

Between snipers shooting children's heads off and gassing general areas of suspected disobedience, Assad clearly doesn't give a fuck about anything but taking the country back under his tyrannical rule.

Trying too hard shlomo

>Because that's a risk to soldiers. Why are you so fucking stupid?
Normal bombs are the same risk to soldiers as chemical bombs. None.

First Poll
Did Assad do something wrong?
>strawpoll.me/12691541

Second Poll
Who does Sup Forums support, Trump or Assad?
>strawpoll.me/12691404

If anyone actually buys this they're retarded.

false flag

even the syrian army could not have been stupid enough to use whatever sarin they had left.

This, you need a reputable sources, owned by reputable people like Schlomo Goldberg or Elijah Silverstein.

who cares?

Why're you on a politics discussion board if you don't care about global politically driven events..?

>gas attack in Syria
> false flag or not?

Not.

Medical professionals from over a dozen countries have been involved in autopsies and treatment of victims. Sarin nerve gas was used. Hard scientific, medical fact.

The time frame is not in dispute. Medical tests show the degradation and concentrations. Nearly the exact minutes of contact can be mapped.

Sarin nerve gas was used.

Next issue is: by who?

The Russians claim it was released when they bombed a warehouse that the rebels had Sarin stored in.

Demonstrably false in several ways.

Eye witnesses describe the attack, and the time. You don't have to believe them, but other evidence supports several hundred eye witness accounts that all pretty much state the exact same thing: a little bit before 8:00 a.m. local time there was an explosion, a huge cloud of yellowish gas filled an area of the city, hundreds of people fell ill or dies immediately, rescue workers were overcome and needed to be rescued themselves.

Getting that same story from several hundred people all in the same morning just isn't an accident, and there are no other reports that contradict that.

The Russian airstrike that supposedly hit that warehouse? Occurred between 11:30 and 12:30 local time, at least four hours after the gas attack.

There is no evidence that the rebels (or ISIS) have developed Sarin nerve agent capabilities. None.

What happens to Sarin when exposed to heat (a missile strike)? It burns off. Had a store of Sarin been struck, almost none would have survived, certainly not enough to blanket several city blocks.

Maybe the components/precursors were stored and mixed ..? No. One of the precursors is as volatile as propane. Nothing would have survived a missile/bomb strike.

Assad (or the Russians) committed the Sarin gas attack on Tuesday, between 7:30 & 8:00 a.m. local time.

I still don't understand why the US has to intervene regardless of whether it's a false flag or not. Why the fuck can't the US just keep it's dirty little paws out of africa's affairs.

Because chemical warfare is one of the most efficient/inexpensive/low tech ways to deal with irregular military forces that are being supported by civilians. They literally have no defense against that type of thing.

However I don't believe Assad was directly responsible for the attack. I think mounting financial pressure and disorganization in the Syrian military forced some commander to authorize use of those weapons.

GAS THE TIKES RECESS WAR NOW

Nice sources you got there

>No evidence that I directly have
>Trusting the government
please

First Poll
Did Assad do something wrong?
>strawpoll.me/12691541

Second Poll
Who does Sup Forums support, Trump or Assad?
>strawpoll.me/12691404

Obviously a false flag

You know whats worse ?
Its that people will regret assad's fall and call it a mistake afterwards

>Trump or Assad?
Stupid question, I support both of them. What I don't support is Shlomos.

We haven't seen proof so we're definitely not getting the whole story. All of the shills in the media are foaming at the mouth at the thought of Trump over throwing Assad. But Trump or Tillerson has already said they're stance on Syria hasn't changed. I hope Trump knows better than to get sucked into another regime change, but I guess for some reason he felt he had to make a move here. I don't agree with the move but I'm going to wait and see how this plays out.

>Eye witnesses
Are you really this stupid or just paid by Soros?

I want JIDF to leave.

>being this desperate to elicit a response by acting like OP is stupid.
>actually one of the smartest leafs around.

based cenk

jfc I don't want my future threatened on account of the ignorance of a sheltered populace

DAE jews arr bad?!

Depends on whether you think the extinction of Humanity is bad.