AMERICA OR AL ASSAD?
CHOOSE WISELY

Israel.

AMERICA

shut up

are those standard issue or did they all go to the same market

BASED ASSAD
Thanks gooddest goy
A burger has been deposited in your scooter's tray.

My country is still full of illegal immigrants, so it doesnt really matter anymore

CAN'T MOSAD THE ASAD

More like Assad vs Trump.

Until we actually have conclusive evidence that Assad was responsible for the Idlib attack, we should stand by him.

Assad. Death to America.

Assad

Trump just proved that he's Israel's bitch

is it bad that i think about this war dragging iraq and iran in and thus increasing the oil price globally helping us oil niggers recover our dying economy

just a thought...

I am for staying out of assad's way, since Syria is not at war with us. I am for exposing Machiavellian liars and expelling them from office, and now you can stick Trump with Hillary the whore of babylon.

Assad!

Assad

The white race.

Assad

BASHAR WILL BASH

Assad 100%

Assad

America.

Fuck all the other cucks.

We failed in 2012. We weren't strong enough yet. But in 2016, we won. Memeing Trump into the presidency was the right thing to do.
Trump isn't perfect. He's far from it. He's a puppet of (((them))), just not quite to the extent that others like Hillary Clinton are. But he's slightly anti-establishment, though only slightly. He's controversial. And because of that, he's shaking things up. The Republican party is destroying itself because of Trump. Because of us. The Democratic party is destroying itself because of Bernie Sanders being cheated out of the nomination and because of its obsession with political correctness. People are learning the truth of the (((deep state))) and the false dichotomy of the two-party system, both sides of which are (((NWO))) puppets.

Getting Trump elected has paved the way for greater things to come. We did what we had to do, and we did a hell of a good job of it. And that was just the warmup. The 2016 election was the first battle, and we won that battle. But the war is only just getting started. Now it's time to shift gears and make what would have been unfathomable and impossible only a few years ago into reality. Ron Paul has always been our guy but he's too old now. His son Rand Paul will take up the mantle.

Now that things are shaken up, the establishment is vulnerable, and the path is paved, it's time for us to take advantage of this opportunity. It's time for us to shift gears and take meme magic to a new level. We have to take advantage of the fact that both the Republican party and the Democratic party are tearing themselves apart. Not each other; themselves. Each party is destroying itself. People are learning the truth and the establishment is weakening. We have the opportunity now to meme anyone we want into office. It's time for Sup Forums's true hero. In 2020, Rand Paul will be elected as the president of the United States. And on that day, (((they))) will know that we cannot be stopped.

Sup Forums always wins

AMERICA
M
E
R
I
C
A

Should be Israel or Al-Assad?

Always Assad.

Does it even matter?

That's not how you spell Israel

Assad.

Americans and their Jewish Overlords are rabid dogs that needs to be put down.

There's literally nothing wrong with gassing rebel scum though.

baixar ao assado all the way

So not America then, could have just said so in the first place.

Assad

Isn't this all about some pipeline or something.

America. Fuck syrian POOple

I will NEVER support a dirty fucking kike-puppet, FUCK trump, FUCK (((the united states of israel))))

Assad because America is (((America)))

Allah is a piece of pig shit

This. Let this board return to it's libertarian roots.

wouldn't be much of a human if i didn't side with america now would i italy

basically israel or syria, kikes or muslims guys?

I would sign over my life today, for Putin's head tomorrow.

With a smile I would do this.

ASSAD PLEASE BOMB ISREAL

Assad. He might be a dictator, but he's a reasonably westernised, modernising dictator who we can worth with, not another Islamist madman. Trump attacking Syria is a big mistake and I think it's going to lose him a lot of support.

a proxy war

it's cool that you do not understand.

ya retard ya

fixed

ASSAD

You ae that same Shitalian leftypol shill, aren't you? Don't you have nigger cock to fellate?

AMERICA BABY!
We are back to our kickin' ass ways.
I am starting to actually like Trump now.

>America still attacking Syria

it's been 30 years
let it go

All I know is I had a hand in keeping the GOAT country alive.

You are some durka fuckhead, with no country.. who I will have the privilege to kill at some point.

Can someone give me a quick scoop TRuth about assad?

Link to an hour or 2 of video content or a few hours of reading is fine too.

pardon?

It was a proxy war.

Assad gave the kids chlorine bombs or peppermint bombs. It matters little.

I just want Putin's severed head.

You mean Israel or Assad? I choose Assad.

DIE

+6,000,000

I hate Jews too, but I would love for you to just go to sleep tonight and not wake up.

Sweeden?

Dude?

The fuck?

Why Assad
Redpill me Sup Forums

I don't know if it's chess or Donald is on a hairtrigger
but the fucking line is getting thinner

I'll give this nigger 1 more chance

I'm really disappointed your family didn't get shoah-ed. It would be better that way.
So take your circumcised dick, your big hooked nose and your fat zionist ass to a store, buy a rope and hang yourself from a tree. You'll make the world a better place.
In the meanwhile, you can fuck off back to plebbit

Trump be damned.

America backed down.

We bring WW3 now.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU back DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I am perfectly fine killing every fucker in this tread with my hands.

Sup Forums

>pro-Assad
>anti-kike
>correctly acknowledge Israel as the source of all evil in the world
>worship totalitarianism

r/the_leddit

>alt-right neckbeards
>worship gay jews like Milo Yiannopapopopopopopopopopopoluos
>unironically believe in DEUS VULT garbage
>scared shitless of Muslims
>only care about imaginary white genocide

I just came here for chicken nuggets

I choose what I know is right I choose Assad

where do you live?

This level of autism

Assad, easily.

fpbp

hell

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Thanks, Austria.

Your country will make nice property for you.

Because will never do anything when Jesus called.

>ya retarded ya
*sending the flower of the American youth to die in a faraway desert intensifies*

Holy fuck r_theDonald you semitc DNA must be boiling right now

kys kike

America versus the world.

Sorry world, you will suck our extended labia even further.

LOL CHINA

China knows where their bread is buttered.

Assad.
Fuck America, they've proved that they are kike puppets in the previous World Wars.

NAW

FUCK THAT SHIT

CHINA CAN GET IT

Think again.

Take your medicine samefag

So if we win.

(We already won by the way)

So if we win.. Handegg becomes the world game.

Assad.

WE WIN
NO MORE STUPID SOCCER

GLORIOUS FOOTBALL FOOTBALL

>replying to yourself
>Thinks he can defeat China
>Couldn't even defeat Vietnam
hoke on chink dick, (((burger)))

Agreed?

lol at America

I want to have attempt to crush your useless skull.

America vs. the pos world

When we win, soccer is no more.

Assad. Fuck the kikes.

fpbp

BASED ASSAD, FUCK YOU TRUMP

he will not divide us, we need to get those shia flags BACK UP

Agreed ?

YA BASHAR

ASSAD

I dont want to die

That's already begun. Sup Forums has always been libertarian, that was just kinda overshadowed by Trump. But the last few months it's been moving back in that direction and this Syria thing is the kick that's needed.

RAND 2020

I choose the lion of Syria

I like how a made an actual... you know what.

America is the GOAT & I will see you in hell.

>Sup Forums has always been libertarian

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD.

lol but that's exactly what obama did for his whole presidency, the only difference is style