Kushner Krush

Is anyone else /poo pushner for Kushner/? I mean, look at him. He single handedly defeated the alt-right.

I would be his shabbos goy all night.

President Kushner is doing a great job.

he's so handsome, i'm jealous ivanka gets to wake up next to that

I want to care for his genitals. I don't want to just have sex with them and bang meat parts together. I want to gently massage his testicles, role his spermatic cords betweem my thumb and forefinger, and moisturize his entire groin. I would pay special attention to his glans, since it would be drier and more keratinized than mine because he is a circumcised Jew. I would take care to not get any inside the meatus, since that would cause irritation. Then I would do effleurage of the shaft, making it erect enough to get warm, before giving him a deep kiss as a sign of gratitude for delivering us from the irresponsible phase of Trump's presidency.

#KushnerKrush

Fuck off Justin

>jared is dating ivanka
>his brother is dating the hottest supermodel in USA
why couldnt i be born a kushner?

i mean hes a good person but you leafs take it too far. rangeban these fucks

Isn't that Taylor Swift's girlfriend?

yes

ivanka trump dates jared kushner who is brothers with joshua kushner who dates karlie kloss who is roommates with taylor swift

rare

Literally shoving in Ivanka's shit every night.

KUSHNER IS THE ANTI-CHRIST!

HE WILL BE ACTIVATED ON 9/23/17!

THE RAPTURE IS NEAR ALL THOSE MERCIFUL TO CHRIST REPENT AND BE SAVED.

ORTHODOX JEWS AND THEIR ANTI-CHRISTIAN FOLLOWERS WILL BE DAMNED TO HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY!

REJOICE OUR FATHER IS RETURNING!

JEWS ARE WORSE THAN SATAN

And that cunt didn't play the inauguration

Way to drop the ball kush

He has bitch tits and a weak frame. Confirmed shit genetics. 10/10 would gas.

He just doesn't lift. He has a thick head and neck, so you can tell he's well bred. Just a desk worker.

>t. Canadian Logic

kek I bet you'd let him fuck your ass.

>Having a thick head and neck equals good breeding

Wew lad thanks for the laugh

t. 300 lbs obese basement dweller

He chose a good skin suit

He single handedly killed Trump's support base. Maybe they'll pick up the goy vote, maybe not. Only time will tell.