"US air strikes in Syria: Russia suspends agreement that prevents direct conflict with American forces"

"US air strikes in Syria: Russia suspends agreement that prevents direct conflict with American forces"

Ahh fuck, I can't believe you've done this.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/us-russia-air-strikes-syria-suspend-agreement-memorandum-direct-conflict-military-donald-trump-putin-a7671631.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_carriers_of_Russia_and_the_Soviet_Union
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/25/russia-unveils-satan-2-missile-powerful-enough-to-wipe-out-uk-fr/
youtube.com/watch?v=hPVyvSoInGM
mid.ru/ru/foreign_policy/news/-/asset_publisher/cKNonkJE02Bw/content/id/2717798?p_p_id=101_INSTANCE_cKNonkJE02Bw&_101_INSTANCE_cKNonkJE02Bw_languageId=en_GB
youtube.com/watch?v=UjwpmWTa1-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fair play to Russia. The yanks are acting like snakes as always

Wasn't Russia supposed to eliminate the gas warfare in Syria? This must be why Rex Tillerson called them incompetent and/or complicit.

Send that coal powered aircraft carrier this way I dare you putty

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_carriers_of_Russia_and_the_Soviet_Union

Ahh fuck

>implying that matters when russia has SATAN missiles out the wazoo

If America and Russia ever go to war, it'd be over in 30 minutes.

Russia cant afford to wage war with us you snaggle-toothed bad breath faggot.

This literally means nothing, Putin is a pussy.

>American discourse

>SATAN missiles

>1970s garbage tech

Neither can the US. I hope you realize that with these sort of military provocations the US is quite literally gambling with the lives of US citizens...

And for what exactly?

Satan 2*

Greater israel, duh

>And for what exactly?
For their ZOG masters of course.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/25/russia-unveils-satan-2-missile-powerful-enough-to-wipe-out-uk-fr/

Military industrial complex. I warned burgers 6 months ago that both dems and reps are warmongers, and they laughed at me. Who's laughing now?

I pray Putin has the patience and conviction to hold off retaliation.

If it would ever come to it, the only way to win a nuclear exchange is to not retaliate. You'd be left in ashes and dust, but after that... after a completely one-sided nuclear attack. The attacker would need to justify the absolute cruelty caused upon his "enemy" who didn't even retaliate.

Not retaliating would be like lynching the attacker geo-politically.
After it's all said and done, the attacker would be vilified by the entire world. Even the US in such a situation.

Yeah, it'd be easy to eliminate gas warfare if NATO wasn't constantly supplying the terrorist with new chemical weapons.

I am afraid you're right. I'm afraid it will turn out to be, once again, all about the money. I hope people will see through it this time.

WTF Trump we havn't finished our carriers yet, give us a couple of years lad

>supply gas from backdoor
>call them incompetent

Good goy.

trouble is ... if we do anything about it if russia blinks an eye or wiggles for a revolver.... our conflict...and the northern hemisphere is a glass waste land in a matter of hours... imagine all those USSR dead hand triggers and silos... still lumbering giants

L L LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE

>we elected a reality TV host

What we mean by this?

>If America and Russia ever go to war, it'd be over in 30 minutes.
Well, what's keeping you? Come on, try it.

>prevents direct conflict with American forces
What the fuck? I expected our forces to do something if Syria is attacked. We could have returned to negotiations already. Now the burgers won't stop.

What I mean is, we'd just nuke eachother and we'd both die with in the hour.

ww3

Tfw hope Putin BTFO of NYC kikes and Israel

Slavshits you say?

youtube.com/watch?v=hPVyvSoInGM

FSB proxy get rekted!

Not entirely (((fake))) news.

I've read actual article in russian, if we cut all diplomatic bullshit, Putin effectivly gained full control over flights in Syria.

So far:

Trump:
Attacked empty airport, scored points at home

Putin:
Gains control over flights in syria

Roaches
BTFO.

Also Shairat airport was used as a junkyard for at least half a year.

Toлькo выигpaли?

Trump will meet with Putin and offer anal Sex and beg for pardon cause Russia has fucking nukes too

p o o

нy ecли cчитaть пoтepи 9 caмoлeтoв, из кoтopых 6 70-х гoдoв, a 3 нa yтилизaции и нeпoвpeждeннyю BПП пopaжeниeм.

>«B peзyльтaтe paкeтнoгo yдapa CШA были yничтoжeны 6 (шecть) caмoлeтoв MИГ-23, нaхoдящихcя в peмoнтe, oдин нaхoдящийcя нa cтaдии yтилизaции тpaнcпopтный винтoвoй caмoлeт AH — 26, y кoтopoгo, пo дaнным тeхничecкoгo пepcoнaлa бaзы, к мoмeнтy aтaки yжe были дeмoнтиpoвaны кpылья и cилoвaя ycтaнoвкa. Пoмимo тeхники coвeтcкoгo пpoизвoдcтвa, в peзyльтaтe yдapa были yничтoжeны нecкoлькo тpaнcпopтных мaлoтoннaжных caмoлeтoв инocтpaннoгo пpoизвoдcтвa»

Yeah you can annihilate it with that 4 billion dollar, nuclear powered Zim-Zumwalt stealth destroyer

Is that still broken down in the calm waters in a shipping canal?

seems about right.

Everything was doomed since USA became (((USA))). Trump isn't relevant at all.

>since USA became (((USA))).
That would be 4th of July, 1776.

>if they nuke you, you win

Ahh finally.. we can nuke the Russians and rid the world of this subhuman vermin.

>SATAN missiles
>2017

You can keep your pants on, Goyim, it's just a solidarity bombing, nothing to get excited about. After the news will stop report stories of the gas attack Trump will be Putin's puupet again.

Except global media would run Russia shit 24/7 before we justified nuking the whole country

>SATAN missiles
Do you even know what you are talking about you dumb arsehole?

You are a mistake.

It's more like you both lose.

The only winning move is not to play.

I wouldn't mind war if their were spoils but there aren't anymore, war is just about robbing americans of tax dollars

Norge vil sitte på sidelinja å se på ww3.. Takk for underholdninga!

>not understanding that this is just Russia meming a death to the "MUH RUSSIA" anti-Trump meme

du skuffer gutt

I for one welcome nuclear war

the herd needs to be thinned here and elsewhere

ONE

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

So what we have as the result.

1)SAA removed all battle-ready jets before the attack
2) Runway is undamaged
3) Destroyed - 6 Mig-23 (old as fuck), 1 half-dismantled AN-26, 2 small craft.

Casialties
SAA 3 dead, 12 wounded.
Russia - 0 casualties.

HAHAHAHAHAHA DRUMPFLETS LITERALLY BTFO ETERNALLY

Tfw you ll never be as brain dead as drumpflets

God damn-it

Oh, fuck. Please, no. It's The Independent, so... m-maybe it's fake news?

It's nice knowing you all Sup Forums.

Admiral Grigorovich has just entered the Med on its way to Tartus

Murrica is doing a pretty good job of being hated by the entire fucking planet, only behind israel.

Drumpf needs to show he has a big cock now. Russia cannot be allowed to take control of Syrian Airspace and allow ISIS to win with no Murican airplanes in Syria. Drumpf needs to bomb again and show Putin who's boss

I officially withdraw any support for Trump I ever had. The meme wars were fun but he's clearly a Jew puppet. My support is with Putin 100%.

>My support is with Putin 100%.
+15 roubles

In

maybe Trump is a fan of the fallout series?

Never trust an American. They'll backstab you on behalf of the lowest bidder.

This, it's nothing out of the ordinary.

>beady fucking anglo
>calling the yanks snakes

they would be finished very soon if war broke out, the country would be in manufacturing mode

It's easy to spot the kikes and shills. Just look for the "people" blaming Americans.

Not fake news. Here's the official Russian Foreign Ministry statement (in English): mid.ru/ru/foreign_policy/news/-/asset_publisher/cKNonkJE02Bw/content/id/2717798?p_p_id=101_INSTANCE_cKNonkJE02Bw&_101_INSTANCE_cKNonkJE02Bw_languageId=en_GB

But why is Blumpf doing this?

ISIS loves this airstrike. They just made several attacks against the Syrian army in Eastern Homs.

yea lets play war games with those dumb ass russians, they are pussies. its not like they broke the nuclear cease fire by detonating a 50 megaton hydrogen bomb just to show off.

For the Glory of Isreal of course!

America was born in the cauldron of traitors. There's nothing more traitorous than America.

Besides, we've hardly betrayed anyone. Most of the claims are the equivalent of a wehraboo crying about 'b-but muh precious Hitler sued for peace', despite Hitler suing for peace because he knew he had fucked up.

Because Drumpf has to prove he's not a Putin shill and that he's a big boy so he hit an airfield and killed 3 people so now Badumpf's airforce will have to take control of Syrian airspace entirely by force to support American troops and SDF in Raqqa because Russia cut all communication with America in Syria

Because starting WW3 against Russia is the most persuasive way to prove that he's not a Russian spy.

7 people, 9 wounded.

And why does he talk so fucking weird and stuttery about all this? Look at the vid in OP

Seeing burgers and Ruskies arguing ITT is fucking depressing

We are brothers, there isn't many of us left. Why the fuck are we egging each other on like good fucking goys

stop it with the "bring it" nigger shit.

There are no heros in a nuclear war, just deformed children living through hell on earth.

Both of you need to direct your anger at (((those))) who want this

most of the retardness is coming from the burgers.

Most ruskies as is most of everyone else is taalking about how stupid this is, yet burgers are here telling us how Trump is the emporer and cant do no wrong.

its clear has been turned into a neo-con

no surprise bannon didnt want anything to do with it.

Trump isn't in full control yet, Russia knows it. If trump was the Syria attack wouldn't have happened

pay denbts

Drop one on China and one on Africa too, while you're at it.
We don't want them to feast on our ruins and take control.

remember when the left was pushing the narrative that Trump is a Russian stooge.

wait........they are still saying that??

make you wonder when this narrative will be over, maybe when nukes are in the air, and 10 minutes from hitting the cities. still enough time for MSM to send a tweet or two

youtube.com/watch?v=UjwpmWTa1-M

Liberals love terrorism - they're terrorists themselves. They justify political violence. I'm still wondering when the call to civil war will happen.

Trump hired a neocon nigger called Mad Dog to head the Defence department because he had a cool sounding name and hired Goldman Sachs and his jew son in law to run the rest of the administration. He is completely surrounded by Neocohens and CIA which feed him intelligence that he cannot verify, This is why Hitler came to power with an actual political party that he put in charge of actually reforming the German State from the top down he didn't run as a candidate of the Weimar cuck party with nice goy friendly buzzwords that immediately surrounded himself with a bunch of jews

why do russian jets skijump from the carrier?

Hmmm... Reverse shilling?

Leaf

S H A D I L A Y

The final happening is upon us and it will be beautiful. Blood for the frog god.

This, lol they are making up excuses "oh its new gas" kek yeah ok lol nobody believes that shit

Excellent. NOW KILL THEM1

extra velocity.

A FUCKING RAMP

Trump is a Russian puppe-...

Amerishats about to get hardcore btfo.

(((Jew York Daily News)))

>The warhead is designed to be impossible to intercept because it does not move on a set trajectory.
What now amerisharts?

Brrraaaaap.

Have a little of that for your Gas Warfare.

Satan 2 faggot jew