strawpoll.me/12691404
twitter.com/MikeyKayNYC/status/850261176881602561
ria.ru/syria/20170407/1491728563.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KEKED

Wtf is going on?

>When newfags don't know the word filters

Easiest way to spot a shill

Simple: Trump, Putin, and Assad all have an understanding.

ISIS is about to get fucked.

it's the safest and most obvious move.

we didn't hit any of their assets and they were warned of the strike beforehand

Pussy.

That is a wise move tbqh. Actual war with Russia would be a humanitarian disaster for both sides, and a fuck ton of people would die. In the end though, Alaska would just have grown a lot bigger.

It's because Trump told the world that the strikes are over and they have no further plans.
It was a show of force.

Susan Rice, Steve Bannon, Jared Kushner... now this.

Too much happenings this week...

Chess in the zone is dangerous game stalker

business as usual

When does Putin escalate anything?
>Diplomat gunned down in Turkey
>Jet shot down by Turkish F-16
>No escalation

Do you want WW3?

I kinda like Trump when he's all domestic and local. Now he tried to assert himself over a possible false-flag operation. Either he's an Israeli agent or White Obama. I dunno.

I want to step on a few roaches

Putin is THE MAN. No action sometimes is the correct action.

You and me both.

First Poll
Did Assad do something wrong?
>strawpoll.me/12691541

Second Poll
Who does Sup Forums support, Trump or Assad?
>strawpoll.me/12691404

>Subway bombing
But he did that one.

Putin has the patience of a saint. Never seems to retaliate.

>вицe cпикep гocдyмы
Гaвнo кaкoe-тo, мeлкaя coшкa. ЧTO BOЛOДИH ГOBOPИT? Boт этo вaжнo.

Translate, russkie friend.

>given warning of strikes hours in advance
>a few people died, but the runways and most of the aircraft are serviceable
>Putin cancels meeting on joint air force coordination and finally has their AA net ready

It all seems strange to me. If you look at the pictures you can see basically no damage done to the bases.

What the fuck is going on.

what is important is what Volodin says because he is growing in influence inside Kremlin. Some say he will be next president.

Because under this rules we were telling americucks where all our planes are to avoid accidents. But Americans abused this tool and betrayed it, by striking the base with our assets and using peace information channel to bluntly say - propose us to fuck off the airfield or die on it. This is not what this channel of communication was created for. Now we will do anything we want in Syrian skies and this is your problem.

If we don't respond then the last 2 years in Syria have all been for nothing. There's no question about fighting ISIL and Nusra when they can just play the gas card everytime the government is making gains. Americans have just pawed the way for Syria to be collectively gangraped from all sides, by Erdogan, Saudis and Israelis. The no fly zone, the jihadist camps under US protection are all becoming a reality.

Putin isn't going to respond with anything.

You won't risk war with the U.S over Syria, but Trump is crazy enough to go down this path. Putin isn't.

You were given a huge warning by Obama a few years ago. You knew if Assad did it again he'd get a reprisal. Why couldn't you keep your Vassal State in check? They flaunt their chemical weapons like america will not respond. Who else in the world is using chemical weapons? Just assad! Stop pretending it didn't happen. Pres. Trump would not have made this decision without overwhelming evidence that Assad used these terrible weapons of mass destruction. We in the west supposedly learned from our past in ww1 not use these weapons, yet you have Putin denying it for political gain. Sad! The truth will come out.

We don't actually know what was in that memorandum. It might have covered missile strikes as well as regular bombings. The full text was made secret, apparently by request from our side. My guess is they pulled out of it to be able to intercept any subsequent missile strikes. Either way it was a dick move by Trump, but depending on what follows, it may or may not turn out to be nothing.

He escalated when the Ukraine tried to join the EU.

What Ivan says is pretty accurate, Putin is showing restraint at a pivotal moment and the universal language in the mideast is violence, I'm glad it's not escalated to war but Putin saying there will be no action is pretty much the "just cuck my shit up senpai" of statements.

I don't think you guys understand, a retraction of any action at this point is submission and if Trump is being controlled by kike interests which it looks to everyone as if he is, he just gave the thumbs up for dismantling the mideast via black funding etc; ominous moment indeed but I'll take we summoned a god of chaos and he embodied a living meme whom we voted into office expecting favorable results for 500 Alex, of its the daily ruble.

Russia wont do shit.

Russia has lost an influence or dominance in the world. The "great power" myth is just that.

Russia doesn't have the funds or resolve to escalate the conflict any further. They'll eventually realize they've lost the power game and concede the middle east to balkanization under the control of the US/Saudi/Israeli deep state alliance.

Do you think Putin should hop on the bear and ride to Syria the next second after strikes? he and generals will do what needs to be done to ensure safety of their investments in Syria.

Just what can they do, go to war with the US over some sand niggers.

Valddy is not stupid.

nice argument. Shills are expecting the americans to just allow Assad to use chemical weapons whenever and however often he wants. Sickening.
>literally believes in a frog god
You have to be 18 to use this website.

This was planned from the very beginning. again.

Maybe theyre trying to shill the shills into thinking theyre shilled

He warned them of the strike, and that insured that Syrian soldiers were able to get out as well
This entire strike was nothing but a show to appease all of the cunts in office trying to fight him until he pushes their precious war so he can get his other shit done
He's not fucking happy having to do this but he's not stupid

fuck you're right
a thought assad was gonna die but if russia doesn't kill him he cant do a fucking thing against anybody
>except isis
trump ended the stalemate by cucking everybody

They better because I'm done with this foggy shit.

This.

But hey WWIII averted anyway!

M8 theyre not going to attack Russia through Alaska thats retarted

Siberia is not a place you can move an army through unnoticed

If they go to war, Europe will be the warzone because from the US going through Europe is quicker to reach moscow

So this whole entire thing WAS just a farce.

Interedasting.

putin is just really really patient, but he's definitely not a pussy. I mean what would escalating war actions achieve? even more war actions...

you think you can attack another country just to settle your internal disputes in politics? This IS stupid.

I think he should do his own show of force, the U.S. keeps repeating the boots on the ground meme; if Putin right now sent an armored division or infantry division and ceased rebel territory or fuck, launch airforce from the mostly undamaged strip and carpet bomb these rebel faggots into ash the whole world would be called on their bullshit.

This is a never ending game of cat and mouse where more lives are destroyed because of constant shows of force; either the kikes act or they don't but if this isn't some form of chess then Putin needs to shut their kike mouths up and give rebel territories the Groznya treatment he's infamous for. I can't handle the thought of kikery prevailing and another quagmire creating refugees to blacked.com our fucking countries.

Thats literally what every country on the face of this planet does.

>russo sino war where you were btfo
>implying it wasn't just to shut people up back in Russia

We can pretty much do what we choose to.

putin can't send boots to Syria in huge numbers because it wull be unpopular before his 2018 elections. They are probably ready but lots to be considered.

Attacks on Syria were going to happen regardless of who won the election, Trump tried to make a strike with the least amount of collateral

4D Chess

Maybe he made more ya daft cunt

Cancel the world cup

fake news

Would you, Sup Forums?

>((((BBCRUSSIA))))
The head of BBC Russia is as big as a whale thats about to set sail

>Attacks on Syria were going to happen regardless of who won the election

Sounds like we have some major fucking trouble in river city if that's the state of America.

Thats why you will fall and world will preffer China over you. China will not do that retarded shit when they will replace you as the sole superpower.

Retards, I didn't vote for this shit and rationalizing just makes you look pathetic

Trump, Putin, and Assad are all secretly buddies and the attack was a massive false flag. Cucks get out. GOD EMPEROR is still president and you "need to be contrarian to survive" cucks can suck a nigger dick and die.

Yes, they will. They'll probably rape and pillage Japan in a gigantic revenge attack.

Under USA watch? No wonder you guys have so many illegals in your country

thus proving his inherent cuckoldry

>implying CIA backed "moderate" rebels weren't behind the blatantly obvious false flag gas attack, like they were few years ago.

You murricans fall for your own country's blatant propaganda so fucking easily.
You will never be free of your kike overlords when they can play you so fucking easily

That's the oldest trick in the book m8. Nothing brings a country together like an outside threat.

What a shit. They do not even report on the regular army soldiers killed by this act of war. US behaves like Israel. Warmongering media all over the west. Gleichgeschaltete Lügenpresse

Lol him being financed by the kremlin has nothimg to do with him suddenly being anti trump.

Alt right gets cucked by russia and they don't even know it.

It shouldn't be much of a surprise considering Obama spent the last four years bombing the shit out of Syria
Oh sorry, let me just buy the idea of Trump just suddenly risking all of America's future on pictures of sad kids made by ISIS and coincidentally, tons of fuckbags on both the left and right who would have been fine impeaching him on lies come out in droves of him firing 59 tomahawks without Congressional consent

Kek confirms

righfully so. Go China, those Japanese girls want your attention and Japanese males are fucking beta cucks that can't do shit. They hide in their cells and fap to anime all day instead of breeding.

>ISIS is about to get fucked.

Yeah, ISIS is so fucked now. Trump just bombed the forces that were killing ISIS. Totally now a petro kike move from his kike daughter and kike son in law.

This isn't anything new. I mean the USA assblasted Russia pretty much the entire 1980s without any reprocussions. Why would it be any different now?

*droves of support for him firing
That shouldn't surprise you
twitter.com/MikeyKayNYC/status/850261176881602561

>you "need to be contrarian to survive"
He used to be contrarian. Now all the ZOG kikes have their dicks out for Trump. Trump is being a good goy now.

Hey Russbro, let's meme this into existence:

- A coalition led by the US and Turkey forms safe zones far from the cities
- Rapefugees are told go to there instead of fleeing to Europe
- Flood safe zones with food aid etc.
- Assad and Russia approve this due to the separation, no fighting between them
- ISIS is crushed between the parties
- Assad resigns in favor of another secular Alawite, thereby fulfilling "muh regime change"
- Trump is happy to leave them in charge, on an Egyptian model which he already approves of
- US forces go back home

>yfw kebab removal in HD

Also the fact that he made an impeachable offense when liberals are searching for anything is no good either; however, that stands to say we might see president Mike "love pf cock gets the shock" Pence commit the homocaust in our lifetime, which is really the best of alternatives in my mind.

China definitely would. They're already stealing disputed land.

Nobody is responding to you. People can't face the fucking God damned truth.

Holy fuck
It's all lining up

>January
>Glenn Greenwald tells Tucker Carlson that Hillary Clinton and the CIA wanted to overthrow Syria's Assad and start a proxy war with Russia

>Hillary Clinton Called For Attack on Syrian Airfields Hours Before Attack on Syrian Airfield

Putin may be just taking Trump's advice and not giving advance warning

When does the greater israel/houthi cleansing happen?

well im spooked

Most of these aren't real people.

When did Trump bomb the SDF?

You gone fucked, Putin is talking to Federation Council. This is always means something big coming.
ria.ru/syria/20170407/1491728563.html

& the source is what exactly?

'cause it could be the BBC pushing their agenda again to start another war

a-AHA p-PUPPET!!1

Give back crimea

Georgia and Crimea to think of the most recent ones.

as long as gasoline stays cheap i give no shits

4d chess, go back to bed