Aus/pol/ General

Was there a terrorist attack in Queanbeyan last night?

>NSW Police say physical evidence found at the scene of a fatal stabbing at a Queanbeyan petrol station suggests the attack was terror-related.

apparently they wrote "IS" on a window in blood.

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-07/counter-terrorism-police-join-investigation-into-fatal-stabbing/8425580

What else is going on tonight mates? Why aren't you out at the club with your squad?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KirralieS/status/850187184686546944
macrobusiness.com.au/2017/04/david-murray-warns-of-1890s-housing-crash-depression/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's for dinner tonight lads?

One bloke had a chicken stir fry with oyster sauce.

The footy is on lads.

Yeah I cooked it myself too. Bitches can't cook so do it yourself.

What sort of chicken did you use m8?

I prefer thigh fillets to breast. Breast can often be dry.

Nothing
Dole doesn't arrive into my account until tomorrow night.

There is a category of people that haven't been analysed much. The bogan SJW.

Tomorrow is Saturday m8.

Kek did you see the bloke on the left has problem glasses now.

I had a hairdresser who was one of them. It really surprised me because she was rough as guts so I assumed she was racist.

Nah I use breast. You just brown the chicken real quick on a fairly high heat, take it out, it'll still be not really cooked in the middle, do the vegetables for a bit, then whack the chicken in with the vegetables, then sauce.

I think you're cooking the chicken too much.

Lol yeah he's trying to look intellectual what a tosser.

>I think you're cooking the chicken too much
Yeah well chicken is a bit tricky like that because you can't risk undercooking it because of bacteria and shit.

>clubbing with my "squad" of worthless beta males drinking over priced drinks and chasing used up skanks

no thanks i'm at home taking care of my preggo gf and doing some work

nice meme though you stupid prick

There's no way they can not ever be a bogan so they try to compensate. Lol fuckin idiots.

>preggo gf
>gf
>having kids out of wedlock
Not good mate

>my preggo gf
Do you get on well with the father m8?

lentil soup

football is fucking dumb
why the fuck would any body watch a bunch of meatheads throw a piece of leather? boring

>dole
kys worthless scum and get a job

>hairdressing
>as a male
lmao poofter

kys

Yeah thats true my mum got real sick once, but I have a strong stomach. Just take a bit out and break it apart with your fingers to check.

we're engaged
so fiance i guess

In other news:
Kirralie Smith join Bernardiberg's Fash Australia Party
twitter.com/KirralieS/status/850187184686546944

i do get along with myself, i suppose

Good lad

yeah i'm voting for these cunts desu

>terrorist attack
So, libertarian extremists like McVeigh? Luddite maniacs like the UnaBomber? You have to be more specific, OP. What do you mean by 'terrorism'?

>lentil soup
I used to eat a lot of lentils but they have a weird smell when they are cooking and it eventually put me off them.

thanks mister

Chicken katsu sushi and a 375ml Pepsi Max.

yeah mine is lentil and chorizo and bacon soup
pre nice desu famlee

SAVAGE

You an anime fan m8?

Beer, Whiskey, and Vodka.

People keep calling this fat slag a "comedian" but in all the awful panel shows I've seen her on, I've notbonce heard her say anything funny.

It seems as if any ugly woman, brown cunt or gook faggot who bitches about white men or denies that Aussie culture exists outside of multicult is automatically labelled a comedian to give their pissweak whinging a facade of legitimacy.

best haircut I've ever had was from a gay guy at a hairdresser

All at once?

What do you call that drink? An "aus/pol/ attention seeker"?

Make sure the pans super hot. Don't use too much oil and make sure the pans hot before putting the oil in, just before the oil starts smoking chuck the chicken in, spread out evenly and don't mix it around for 1-2 minutes after that give it a stir for another minute or so and you should be good. The trick is to seal it before the water comes out and it broils which drys it the fuck out. If you cut it fine enough then the heat from the 3-4 minutes you fry it for should be enough even after you take it off the heat it will keep cooking. I cooked Pad Thai tonight, fucking nailed it as well.

Doing some snags steaks and bacon on the barbie with some salad

>why the fuck would any body watch
I used to play as a youngin and there are no politics in it. You need a break every now and then mate.

nice i guess

Good on ya mate. (((Clubbing))) should be outlawed.

>What's for dinner tonight lads?

A pack of cigarettes and a bottle of vodka. I've developed this revolutionary new weight loss technique.

>mindless tribalism centered around throwing a ball
no
I'd rather smoke weed and play video games - the true escapes of the intellectual

Anime is gay as fuck 2bh

Thanks for the tip m8. I am glad your Pad Thai turned out well.

Previous thread from today:
Yesterday's:

>All at once?
Nah, kind of a lucky dip/whatever I pull out of the fridge.

Kirrale Smith is such a MILF. I would really love for her to sit on my face.

I don't really endorse bacon on the barbie but it is not a hanging offense. Sounds good m8.

Playing sports with some mates is great fun but I agree with the other user, watching it is boring as shit.

>weed
>intellectual
So you're a soft cunt.

Unless it is of baby seals. Then it should be encouraged.

Unemployed, poor, might grab one or two tusks (10.80 percent beer) at the local bar 3 km from home.

Going out for dinner aye lads

Friday night with some fine red wine & slow cooked lamb curry. Bit chilli tonight so im wearing track pants; Absolutely comfy lads

No, that should result in execution.

no, just a stoned cunt

>cigarettes
In 2017? You need to get some new memes.

You do realise that the ALA are pro-Israel as fuck, right? Dickhead.

not having a small 300 dollar credit card for emergencies like this.

>curry
you have to go back to mumbai, panjeet

pic related: it's your home

You're just jealous that I'm a billionaire and can still afford a pack of 20 without taking out a second mortgage

The bearded man's name is also Malcolm Turnbull? Wow, that's pretty crazy.

She can't get wet unless you say something positive about Israel.

Fuck, I meant STEW! LAMB STEW!

Where you going m8? sizzler?

save yourself the brain damage

>ABC reporting that the chemical attack is squarely attributable to Assad's government

>Doesn't offer any further proof or evidence of this

Does any exist?

Fuck off Lee! Were full. Keep those faggots with you.

>track pants
Yeah I bought myself a new pair last week.

$15 from Target. Pretty good buy.

Would the ABC care either way?

Too late pajeeth.

>tfw the Sizzler near my old house closes down this weekend
>tfw fond memories of it, but even when I was 10 I realised the food was awful as fuck

Choice mate! Are they Adidas? Going for a squatting Slav feel?

I'd much rather eat curry than porridge or baked beans or whatever you "cultured" Anglos eat.

>Why aren't you out at the club with your squad?
I'm more of the 'lone wolf' type.
Don't forget to take a knife with you tonight boys.

Useful tool.

No - you're right

But I'm curious if any other news stations have offered any evidence also

>buying clothes
Just pinch some shit from a brotherhood bin.

>Adidas
For $15? No m8 they are unbranded.

Target sells Fila but they are like $25 or so.

Working til 10pm tonight, saturday night, sunday night, monday night on $38 an hour. Suck my balls cunts.

You're getting ripped off m8, they're $8 at K-Mart.

Someone in Port Douglas Plz give me a job

>porridge
Nothing wrong with porridge.

Although I prefer to make porridge out of crumbled up Weet-Bix instead of oats.

>$15 dollar Adidas pants

Maybe if he bought them in an op shop or in fucking China, but they're like $80 - $100. Not to mention that Target doesn't stock Adidas.

>implying alcohol doesn't fuck you up worse than weed ever could
faggot

you can't lie to me panjeet
you need to go back now you stink

>abc
>credible news source and not government propaganda mouth piece

dumb nigger

fuck off indian swine

>not kmart
loser

Arr well, good enough deal!

I carry my multitool with me. You're not a real man until you've stabbed some coon asking you for bus money with a pair of pliers.

>Stabbed
>Pliers

Are you talking regular or needlenose m8?

Is that so?
Pic related:

No.

But we can deduce that the gas was provided by Hillary clinton. Christopher Stevens was executed for his attempts to uncover what type of gas she was transporting from Libya to Syria.

Assad probably wasn't aware of the attack, but it was sourced from stockpiles he was aware of.

The truth of the matter as to who's responsible ultimately lies with Obama or Hillary, the truth of who actually carried out the attack is either rouge agents within the Syrian military, or CIA trained operatives planted for this purpose.

The gas was originally intended to be used as a way to justify invasion of Syria by Clinton, once she was president, thus encouraging conflict with Russia. War war war. War for everyone.

It's been re-purposed as a distraction from the fact Susan Rice, and ben Carson stories that confirm Obama as treasonous to the highest degree.

Needlenose would be easier but regular would send a bit more of a message.

Are they good and fleecy?

Anyway we don't have a K-Mart in my town. Only a Big-W and a Target.

>K-Mart
Kmart is for women and fags. Go buy cheap shit from Big W (the w stands for wang). Only men with huge wangs can purchase clothing from Big W.

>there are no politics in it
wish I could say the same about AFL

you best be getting sacramentally married within the one holy apostolic catholic church and having as many kids as she can plop out afterwards, mate

I note in a lot of these Aus threads there is a real fundamental misunderstanding of Australia's economic condition - understandable considering the trash-tier state of basically all journalism in this country.

I CBF going into great detail - but we did not weather the GFC like claimed - we simply deferred our economic reckoning - kicked the can as hard and as far as we could.. continued on pumping and priming everything so that it will all be vastly worse in the end. We avoided the GFC through stimulus (primarily through underwriting the banks).

This entire country is nothing but rent-seeking industries borrowing from the future (you guy's). Our economy is a giant population driven real estate ponzi scheme.

I am not saying it will end tomorrow.. but the gov will eventually run out of levers to pull to keep this baby going - also largely dependent on China. What if China sneezes? What if China manages to crack down on capital flight (as they are currently attempting). What if populist movement forces action on immigration/visa system/foreign investment?

This blog is run by leftists, but they are realists on economics unlike mostly anything else you will read in Oz:

macrobusiness.com.au/2017/04/david-murray-warns-of-1890s-housing-crash-depression/

Regular of course

I buy grey trackies to purposely show off my big wang.

>sizzler

honestly never been there

is that bad? should i have heard of this place?

getting drunk and the vidya are also trash mate
there's a greater calling that you're denying