Trump did absolutely nothing wrong by bombing Syria

>Trump did absolutely nothing wrong by bombing Syria

>He had access to drones, spy planes, satellite footage, etc. and probably knows without a shadow of a doubt that Assad used chemical weapons

>After 8 years of Obama just saying he was going to do something, then doing nothing, the world is actually afraid of America again

>Shills are raiding en masse to try and capitalize on the God Emperors move

Nice try, CTR.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?l=&q=syria attack from:realdonaldtrump&src=typd&lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sup Forums
>ever admitting being wrong

fuck off jidf shill cunt

Damn straight

>Be Sup Forums

>Your pet of a president does the very thing that he was supposed to avoid

>Try to rationalize why this is somehow a good thing

Never change, g(u/o)ys. :^)

>Run on an anti-internationalist platform

>somehow be ok with foreign nations using illegal chemical weapons against civilian populations

>give advance warning to minimize casualties at a remote site

>destroy capabilities to continue using chem weapons

and this is somehow a bad thing?

>he did the exact opposite he promised but hey let's just forget that and keep sucking his dick

UNs Carla de Ponte, said she has evidence it was the Rebels.

TRump let himself be manipulated into being the islamists airforce.

oh look MOSSAD has a japanese proxy

FUCK TRUMP

> spending $80m on some missiles is equivalent to a war costing trillions

trump hasn't done anything but exert a show of force to throw china and russia off balance

literally no one gives a fuck about dead syrians

>He promised to do nothing if a foreign entity used chemical weapons

literally when

oh look someone who actually works in defense and travels the world tries to give some insight but you are clutching so hard to your shitty politics you cant accept the truth

in the wishful thinking of second-rate eurocucks

>somehow be ok with foreign nations using illegal chemical weapons against civilian populations

Lul, there are more traffic deaths in a moderately populated American state per month than the so-called civilian victims of the presumed gas attacks in Syria.

This is pretty much Ehrrrmagerd! WMDs! Invade them for freedumbs and democrazy! all over again.

Oh fuck, I didn't realize. Lets just go ahead and restart the concentration camps to kill more dumbass polish because tobacco kills so many already!

twitter.com/search?l=&q=syria attack from:realdonaldtrump&src=typd&lang=en

it's called the internet, it's pretty useful sometimes

>but exert a show of force to throw china and russia off balance

Wars don't start with official cerimonies and publically transparent frameworks.

These rockets might not escalate into anything, but they may as well lead to your POTUS cheerfully declaring that even more Murricans are now free to go and perish in world's greatest hellhole.

Where you at??

The vast majority of these tweets were saying it was a bad idea to attack syria and they should focus on the united states and it is a bad idea to announce your plans in advance.

It's kinda fucking different when we were planning to intervene until Russia made the promise to strip Syria of all their weapons and it turns out they were fucking lying and used them twice.

Dont know why I bothered explaining it to a country that elected merkle. i'd be surprised if you actually read though this.

I aint fallin for that shit nigga.

> launching missiles might lead to nothing but it might lead to something
> this comment is meaningful

c'mon poland really now

>it's t-totally not the same waaaaaaaah

because its not

> what is a false equivalency

>Dont know why I bothered explaining it to a country that elected merkle.

This is Belgium, not Germany.

Does doublethink of these proportions hurt?

Still just as retarded.

And wtf are you talking about with doublethink? Try re-reading.