Breaking:Ivanka and Kushner were major factor in Airstrike

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/jewish/features/when-kerry-was-kohn-the-jewish-roots-of-john-kerry.premium-1.489209
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember watching Jud Süß and thinking it was hilariously over the top, but its truly amazing how often they do the same formula.
>get power over the ruler
>screw the people

>user, why are you so angry? Didn't you see those pictures of those poor children! Someone had to help them!

reeee

>WOMEN IN CHARGE OF POLITICS

I tried to like his democrat, kike-enabling children, but it's just too much. I want the both of them fired and to suffer. It's almost worse than the Bush family.

>Jews pushing America into destroying Israel's enemies.
wew lad didn't see that coming.

She needs to fucking go. She, and her kike husband should have never been allowed a government job, PERIOD.

She's ruining everything.

This is precisely why you don't let your daughter tell you what to do.

>(((Kushner))) pushed for a war

Sup Forums was right again

it's happening
ivanka has to go

What is Sup Forums going to meme about it? I don't have nearly enough to spread, and time is running short.

Still dont understand what are they doing in oval office.
Since when US became a family buisness

Jack Posobeic is a literal who. Who gives a shit what (((sources))) tell him?

A fucking kiked daughter....sigh we knew Trump was a kiike puppet but damn how i hate to be proven right....

Trump is fucking brilliant.

Probably doesn't even give a fuck who did the gas attack. Probably just saw a BIG FUCKING OPPORTUNITY.

This is 4D chess.

Send 60 missiles so it sounds large and bust up a runway or 2.

Get the left off his dick.

Reunite Republicans.

Kill their obnoxious Putin love fest argument.

Show NK that he can and will fuck them up.

Do it while Chinese prez is over for sleepover.

Show world he's strong and will fuck you up without anyone else's authority. "PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH" as he would always say.

All that fucking benefit to fuck up a runway or 2. FUCKING BRILLIANT.

Russia won't do SHIT. A 3rd world shithole country shot down the Russian airliner and they didn't do shit.

First day of prison you punch someone. Obamas first day of "prison" he already had his ass lubed, spread, and was walking in backwards, bent over."

Nails it.

>666
Political Nepotism ruins everything

This is satire, right?

The Bush and Clinton crime families have normalized dynasties. Even before that, Mitt Romney's dad was MI governor before Mitt was MA governor. Joe Biden, as a senator, his dead son was AG. There's the Kennedy family, the Roosevelts, etc.

A lot of likely kike-subverted, kike-enabling political dynasties form. It is not scrutinized nearly hard enough as it should be. Family members should be banned from holding office for decades, if at all.

still fappable like none other

Seriously fuck nepotism. Trump needs to send his daughter off to go play somewhere else.

>Since when US became a family buisness
Lol have you been living under a rock?

who are the Kennedy's, Bush's, Clintons...

No, go fuck yourself Mohammad.

Women are not warchiefs. Allowing them control over an army is always a mistake

>women fucking everything up as usual

This is the first time that the kike and ZOG are praising Trump. And he's sidelined Bannon for his kike son-in-law. Whole thing reeks of jewish subversion finally taking root in public view.

It isn't just mild appeasement, or "so he can get elected" anymore. He's doing exactly what he railed against.

>actual autism

Trump bend a knee to the establishment and now they love him

Trump was exposed to the lie of the false flag as justification for war to give him a reason to believe that he has something to use against them. Trump bends the knee and attacks Syria and thereby interlocking the establishment to Trump.

We can now leverage the establishments radical change from calling Trump Hitler to claiming he a hero of the people.

BANNON KNOWS THE TRUTH!!!

Jared's Hebrew name is...

Yoel Chaim

Sounds like a vacuum of horror.

Please Kek, reveal your presence today, redeem your absence, based frog god, and feed Jared/Yoel to Putin's dogs on Facebook livecam.

Just so we are all clear
We are all on board that everything wrong with trump so far has been because of ivanka right?
Bannon losing power
Bombing Syria
Healthcare for all
Women are the future meetings
Ivanka products selling better than before
We are all aware trump is ivankas puppet right? All she has to say is but daddddyyy...

>666

Her husband's jewish father paid millions for a building in NY that had the address 666.

What did kek mean by this?

Remember when you faggots were going Ivanka 2024? I bet you feel stupid now.

When you have a female leader it means all your men suck. When that happens your country is in really cucked state.

he's the fucking anti christ. and he just keeps gaining power.

>>>r/The_Donald

>green eyes
>666
>10/10 beauty
>literally the devil..

wtf user

I will keep repeating it : Ivanka bitch will be Trump demise.

She allowed the kikes to enter in the first place.

A lesson for all.

>666

This is how you spot a redditor with no clue about kike trickery

THIS FUCKING JEWISH WENCH
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LISTEN TO HER TRUMP

give milk

>this guy got trump elected
it was a lie from the beginning

Bump

>but daddyyyyy kids in syria are like totally getting killed by evil assad, can't you, like, do something?

>Trump is /ourguy/.
>likes to fugg his ((Ivanka))
>((Ivanka)) supports (((them)))
>((She)) tells him sweet shekel schemes when they fugg
>He is now working for (((them)))

this is some Rome tier degeneracy roit here

How do we meme Jared's removal, and fast?

I'd literally die for Israel if she told me to.

Once again Women ruin EVERYTHING

Chelsea looks so Jewish. Hmm... is there a pattern of prominent non-Jewish politicians suddenly becoming mysteriously involved with Jewish relatives?

bannon should just cut the semantics and call him a filthy kike rat. you know he wants to.

>Merkel sees a dead baby on a beach
>Destroys Germany
>Ivanka sees an injured baby in a hospital
>Starts WWIII

When are we going to talk about TWQ?

Reminds me of this. We have to remove her.

When will we gas the kikes

Women were a mistake.

Jared and Ivanka killed people who fight terrorists tonight.

Bannon needs our energy bros.

(((Jared))) and that fucking jewess need to fuck off back to Israel.

Yoel Chaim can haz Syria to make Greater Israel?

I'd redpill normies using his hebrew name on scary pics of him, instead of labeling them Jared Kushner, and mention Greater Israel.

Normies will recognize his face but be intrigued enough to Google these phrases, thus pollinating them about this dark Zionist agenda. Most normies don't know Jon Stewart's hebrew name, but Trump tweeted it one time and they were noticeably confused/intrigued.

6D chess

I fucking knew letting that god damn jew fuck (((kushner))) have any influence whatsoever would end up exactly like this

Why is Sup Forums always right

Europe got Mama Merkel the USA gets Auntie Ivanka

chelsea is ugly, hillary wasnt bad in the 90's

Trump is retarded to grant these 2 liberal democrats influence on his judgement.

Both John Kerry and Merkel "learned" of their Jewish ancestry very late in life. Probably just a cohencidence, right boys, but Kerry learned of his shortly before pushing to oust Assad in 2013 due to chemical weapons.

haaretz.com/jewish/features/when-kerry-was-kohn-the-jewish-roots-of-john-kerry.premium-1.489209

"the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you"

polish proverb

this senpai

Former Kushner supporter here. Gotta say, it's pretty horrific watching Kushner shill like this. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on American policy anymore.

Is going after his kike daughter too far for now? Or just stick to the dual-citizen 666 kike son in law?

Fuck you and your brown children.

look at those cold soulless eyes.

Dual loyalty is fucked and has no place in American government desu.

Anyone who fits under this label needs to go.

Have you ever noticed that people who are Jewish or mixed a little with Jewish people have a less pronounced, or almost non-existant philtrum?

''white''

Windows (blackout blinds) to the (lack of) soul

Seriously, how is it appropriate that she AND her kike husband have jobs working for daddy on who to bomb to make the jews happy?? We have been nice and held back on this for too long.

Simple all this shit was orchestrated by (((Kushner))) and (((Ivanka))) we need make Trump know we don't like it when he pulls this shit

>multiple sources
>reliable anonymous source
It's always the same crap

>Mongol'd

saved.
need more.

Look at the happy neocon jewish, dual-citizen family who work for daddy.

So did Ivanka fuck trudeau for real then?

>First day of prison you punch someone. Obamas first day of "prison" he already had his ass lubed, spread, and was walking in backwards, bent over."

youre a retarded faggot

first day of obama he bombed pakistan

>Bannon called Kushner a "cuck" and "globalist"
Now that what I call /ourguy/

>According to multiple sources
Everytime

>reddit spacing
>leaf
I hate reddit so much it hurts guys ;_;

>666
Kek is showing us the truth. She is the (((devil))).

WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN THAT WOMEN ARE WORSE THAN JEWS

>555
>666
hmmmmmmmm

couple kids look Downs

I'm glad we have the very best people deciding where to bomb. I'm sure the dual-citizen puts America First.

A good thing Hitler killed a lot of Poles then.

Trump's is the new Dallas-TV-series-like dinasty?
guffaw
not gonna lie, his older sons look like shit
and his daughters look degen too
but his sons are a ruin
dat weak jaw, dat constant despiseful facial expression
they hate themselves because daddy rapes them

Ta livet av dig din smutsiga jävla horunge, bara för att du är så jävla skabbig så du aldrig fått doppa. Bögjävel.

So cant you guys start a petition to get your voices heard.

Make sure the petition has a conservative identifier to it so it does not seem like another leftist hate parade.

Call it Nepotism, Ivanka and Kushner must go.

I kept hearing about these two being involved, and the goldman sachs appointments, and our guys being forced out and neo-cons coming in and I never waivered in my support because I wanted to see the results. Well now Ive got to say, these people have to go, our guys need to get in, and if it doesn't happen then we failed. We failed bigly.

Fuck off, she's right. Trump did nothing wrong.

Trump bowing to pressure from globalist shadow government. Sad.

>People seriously wanted Ivanka to run for president

besides fighting the wrong bad guys

I'm learning to dislike all of his fucking kids. THIS. The "married a dual-citizen jew" is in daddy's ear telling him do bomb this or that.