Jews ruined this planet

Really just had this realization after tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you think the Romans hated them so much? Even 2000 years ago, people were aware that jews were a problem.

Good, now go the extra step and realise that they actually worship Satan. There is a reason why their "god" demands blood sacrifices and death.

>the most red-pilled empire in history removed kikes

really made me think

You guys are fucking morons lol

you are now woke.

Congrats. No matter what happens on this earth the jews will always be at the very front of it. Behind the curtains pulling the strings. They were banished for millenium and you wonder why? Nobody tollerated their bullshit.

The next redpill is realizing hitler was right all along. He should of killed the 6 gorillian imo.

SHEKELS FOR THE SHEKELS GOD

This. America is just Rome 2.0
It's not like we didn't see this coming. Study Rome's last days. America is parodying it all.

their entire religion is based on aquisition of land and wealth for God's 'chosen people....' rate faced hunchbacks.

go read a God damned book.

surprise, surprise. that's what the bible has been saying all along.

>should of
>should have
Hi jeddit sent me to correct your spelling mistakes. Excelsior!

>2000 years ago

Someone post the screenshot of the theory post that says that jews are basically neanderthals and this was has been going on for 70,000 years. It's great.

Welcome, friend.

Did Jews destroy the Roman empire in a similar way?

They're the goats that will be separated from the sheep at the end times.

9/11 to today was all for the Greater Israel policy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan

globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

Welcome friend, now you know.

I think its all just memes man

At first the Jew hate seemed like a meme tout that's before you delve deeper. The holocaust basically allowed them to do whatever they wanted and that's why the west has been in decline ever since the end of World War II. They took control of banks and corporations, that's how corporate interests and corrupt politicians became the norm in the west. They took control of the media, promo tic globalism, communism, and other dividing ideologies to control future generations. It's right there in the open.

ancient Romans were Catholics not Christians

Jews are indeed subhuman beasts.
Sorros is a monster.

This.

Rome should have finished them off when they had the chance. They didnt see how truly evil the jew is.

They tried to subvert it with (((Christianity))) but the Christians let in too many Europeans and the Church became non-Jewish. YAHWEH became influenced by Neoplatonism, pagan gods became saints, the whole Christian philosophy became hellenized (Socrates, Plato, Aristotle) and Romanized ( Mostly Stoicism in terms of morality). The Church became basically a European religion with a distant ancestry as a Rome-hating Jewish sect. The kikes turned on it and that's where the long tradition of Catholic antisemitism started. Judeo-Christianity is a meme unless you are talking about protestant Christian Zionists (very popular in the US). Unfortunately the kikes won in Vatican II and now the church is ran by a communist freemason chanelling Soros and made of marxist thirldworlders. Just end this.

tl;dr Christianity started as a typical Nietzschean slave-morality-for-the-goy spreading kike subversion but became too European in spirit over time and turned on the kikes.

Bump. This sounds good.

>X should have finished them off when they had the chance.

This complaint keeps returning throught centuries. Really makes you think

>Really makes you think

Indeed. They really are like the roaches of humanity. An undying pest.

based polan
jewish butthurt over their new goy religion getting cucked by euro influence is why they're so keen on destroying every last trace of european cultures and peoples? or was that already a thing for other reasons?

Read Culture of Critique

what do they teach you fags in schools for fuck sake

you are really slow if it took you +18 yrs to realize that

So then let's fucking remove them.
Wouldn't take many and we already know most of them.

a bit slow, but better late than never

>after tonight

fuck jews

Everything they touch it became corrupt or trash, I can´t stand any movie from these last years because all of them have propaganda in some way or other.

Planet is fucked up because of the senile fantasies of these people. I don´t even see them as smart, just sicks, they made the hate one way of give their lifes sense.

If you actually read plato, you'd know that socrates could be a kike (a pederasty, communism, judaic beliefs, it's all there. and what their school did was plagiatry of those philosophic schools they destroyed)
> Aristoxenus in his Historical Notes affirms that Plato wished to burn all the writings of Democritus that he could collect, but that Amyclas and Clinias the Pythagoreans prevented him, saying that there was no advantage in doing so, for already the books were widely circulated.

>he voted for jew loving fatball

Consider kys

and guess what... neither a single book of Democritus nor even of Pythagoras's reached our days.

better late than never, i suppose

Can someone give me a rundown on what the fuck is going on? I just got home from work

WW3 can't possibly be this close right?

I think they blame Europeans for the Holocaust and they want us all gone. that's why they stepped up their game. Plus they have the eternal diaspora mindset, always living among others, threatened by any sign of unity and pride among the goys. They've been living as a minority in other people's lands for such a long time it became their defalut mentality. When other peoples developed a standard raid-your-neighbours-and-take their-stuff strategy of expansion, the Jews, unable to invade the majority they were always surrounded by evolved a culture which competed with outsiders by manipulating and subverting them for their own benefit. Instead of celebrating succesfull warlords like other cultures they celebrated successfull subverters. Instead of perfecting the art of war like other peoples, they perfected the art of backstabbing. Add to it the "GOD'S CHOSEN TRIBE" mindset and you have a particularily terrible mix.

Plus after the trauma of the Holocaust (which I think did happen, contrary to Sup Forums's edgy memes) they are now pretty much collectively insane.

Nobody mentioned WW3 you fucking fearmongering autist.

Their daughter looks very kikey.

100% Polish face.
Can't spell Ashkenazi without nazi

holocaust mens burnt offering and jews hab been kidnapping and burnig goyim since at least roman times. ok

that doesn't change my argument of why I think the Jews are the way they are now.

u think the holocaust happened with zer0 evidence and u claim it is just edgy memes/ u are edgy on Sup Forums for saying it didnt happen. dumb chink

Bible dident exist 2000 years ago

WORLD WAR 3 IS HERE
I AM NOT RADY TO DIE

It wasn't just Rome, over 100 nations expelled kikes

>u think the holocaust happened with zer0 evidence

I did not come here to argue holocaust evidence with Sup Forumstards, I posted my opinion in response to the American poster. Believe whatever you want.

it is an indefensible position my chinese friend

yeah but this time their will be no lost of knowledge
A new nation will be born from america
hopefully the kike killing kind

the kike has been trying to kill the europe since way way way before anyone got tickets to ride the holocoaster. just wondering why they have such a hard-on for the destruction of europeans in particular when the rest of their
>all your goyim are belong to us!
>daily reminder: everyone else will be against us just for being jews, oy vey!
mindset is so inclusive and diverse and sheeeit

Inferiority complex

>Nobody mentioned WW3
except for most of Sup Forums in every "HAPPENING' thread since ever.

i mean the convoluted horseshit reasoning they use to justify it to themselves/each other not the obvious simple explanation but yeah...seems like basically that

Thats ridiculous since neanderthals are an entire species.

No they are just evil, jews are evil humans they look for reasons to explain why they are evil which is why they use the master race theory.

You're all a bunch of faggots seriously. What the fuck, blaming all your problems on the jews

>MFW the jews still get the blame for what we did

It must be in their DNA, just like how niggers are more likely to be violent
Jews are more likely to be conniving little shits

fuck you stupid americunt

jews are the best people in the world you are just jelous of they money you are pathetic

You people are fucking evil, there is no way to explain why you literally cannot stop trying to torture the entire human species for your pleasure. I mean fuck what is so hard about staying in Israel and improving just Israel why cant you fuck off?

Catholics are the true christians you evangelical kangaroo raping poof

I'm a Jew and all I do is play video games, walk my dog, and work my 9 to 5. Why do you hate me?

What took you so long?

>Sup Forums da jewz

Sup Forums has become what the Jews were in their early days already. We've illustrated clearly this time that money, the media, nothing is powerful enough to defeat Memes.

We have the early-adopter advantage here. If we can retain our stranglehold on memetic content we will control the flow of political ideas globally within ten years. The problem of course is that power begets infighting, and we're already seeing it start. We need to disabuse ourselves of the notion that simply because we have enjoyed a minor victory in the form of Trump that that means we "won" and can now take it easy and squabble among ourselves.

Realistically this is the first battle in a very, very protracted campaign of societal remoralization. We have decades of Marxist indoctrination to shuck from society, and that must be our focus. I do not care if you're a White Nationalist or a Civic Nationalist or whatever, it doesn't change the fact that the Left is our enemy and they MUST be destroyed. Everything else is a distraction. Stop punching to the right, stop arguing over semantics with others on the Right, locate the enemy and smash him. The Jew, the Globalists, Porky, whatever you want to call him we are literally talking about the same people in all cases. Forget what divides our cause and remember what we have in common.

After midnight we get revenge...

If only you could get people to pay you for blaming you, right ?

The fucking sad shit is that jews in israel dont have that much money. Almost everyone is in deut and some what struggling. So yeah sure GREAT ISRAEL IS THE TURTH fags

Because God is like a Pokemon master like Ash. And due to that, "HE CHOOSES YOU".

But that means you were all beaten by neanderthals. Dumber than cavemen. Sure sucks don't it?

Christianity started in Armenia and Ethiopia though.

What the fuck do you think we are doing? Are we conquering half the world and im not aware of it?

>work my 9 to 5
Nice try, everyone knows jews don't work

Jews will do anything, no matter how much casualties, just to further their agenda.

Satan doesn't have to do anything, he just let the Jews do it for him.

Look everyone, it's a Jew promoting unity instead of division

Sup Forums BTFO

Based Spain

ov vey! how about stop blaming whites for the 6 gorilllion

WE

this. only pretend

I work at a carwash 5 days a week for 10 bucks an hour. Just got back from a team meeting this morning actually, so yes I do work. Sorry :/

We're already the Jews, user. Sup Forums is an insular society of people, all across the world, who believe that we have been outcasted from society, and who are actively plotting to spitefully destroy the in-groups that we despise. we participate in divide-and-conquer tactics, disguise ourselves as our 'enemies', who do not even perceive us as such, while sowing the seeds of discord on social media. we scapegoat others for our actions, whether it be reddit, hitler, ebaumsworld, ben garrison, communism, or the jew who wrote/edited the article. we hide our practices, beliefs, and our power level in public, putting on a mask and pretending to be good neighbors and citizens while we stockpile ammunition and make our plans to betray them when the happening arrives, or even actively working to cause the happening.

Oy kike cunt, stop killing civilians in middle east for your "greater Israel" ye focking wankers.

Jew here too. I don't know if I can't handle this thread though. It's just so edgy I might just get cut!

>I choose you, judenkike.
>judenkike, use subversion.
It was very effective.

No, Armenian empire was just the first to make it official, something like state religion. It started in Roman empire

Jew here, why, what happened tonight?

>Really just had this realization after tonight.

welcome to Sup Forums newfriend

> jews are the best people in the world
t. Piet van der Cohen

It was in Antioch that the followers of Jesus were first called Christians

Assad sperged out and gassed some people. Trump wants to retaliate. Obviously it's the Jews fault just like everything else.

>What the fuck do you think we are doing?

>Sup Forums is an insular society of people, all across the world

We are all part of our nations and proud of it, you shitty kike.

>Assad sperged out and gassed some people.

He had zero reason to do so. It was an obvious false flag, considering the number of casualties and the choice of weapon.