There are people here who cares about some muslim shits

>there are people here who cares about some muslim shits.

Get out Reddit.

>There are people here who post Nazi memes while unironically supporting a kike made war
_donald

nobody cares about syria or it's people, as if they have any threat to our interests

it's russia that scares everyone, you know, the only nation strong enough to take US to full-scale war and have a chance at winning

>mentions reddit
>tries to create nat-soc vs trump supporter wedge
Well hello there shill.
What you need to learn about Sup Forums is, we're pro-Trump and pro-Nat-Soc.
Nice try with that dividing technique.
Maybe try a little harder to be discreet about it, next time though.

Only the left are worried about Russia.
They're not a threat to anyone but the Jews and ISIS.
They're nothing to be concerned about.

How retarded are you people, other than using nukes Russia would get fucking curb stomped by the US in a conventional war their shit military and economy could never support even a modest war effort against us

oh please, russia couldn't win a war with us and they know it. thats why there has never been one and never will be.

im sorry the red scare has effected you so completely but russia is not nearly as strong as you guys on pol make them out to be.

we would absolutely crush russia with little to no difficulty.

this

>I don't care about muslims so much that I'm going to start a war over dead ones

>look guys I'm NatSoc xD
>proceeds to support an Israeli proxy war
kys reddit

Yeah, how dare I care about the fact that removing Assad would just bring more refugees to Europe. WTF I love Eurabian Union now!

the only reason I care is because they don't bomb them all.
which just means that 99.9% of them will show up at our borders again

This is the result

Fucking cartoon plebbit fagg,if you are true nat soc you wish death to each jew on this planet and you post like a true 1488er.

>we would absolutely crush russia with little to no difficulty.

You're delusional if you think either side would win in that war. The logistic nightmare of having to deploy large amounts of equipment on another continent alone would mean that whoever tries to invade the other will end up in a meat grinder.
Neither side could win against the other. Especially since you'd inevitably start nuking each other.

that's their fucking job jack ass, they know that going in that this might be the outcome of any fucking order given, even walking down to the hq with a folder that has paperwork in it.

fucking bait you reddit fags need to go kys now. first kill all the liberals in your area, then kill yourself, that way we can make sure to have a cleaner country

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Their "job" is to protect this country not fuck up others

america has bases all over the planet the strongest active navy and spends more on defense than all its allies and then some.

russia can barely feed its people and keep its economy above water, the war would be fought on russian soil within hours and russia could never reach our soil in their wildest dreams.

this reason alone is why america has never and will never lose a war. protection from two oceans keeps our land protected while the wars being fought on foreign ground ruining their country again.

nukes are a non issue for obvious reasons no country would use them. they would surrender before launching a nuclear bomb because it would be suicide.

>dying in Israel's proxy wars
>their job
stay cucked burger

Assad is /our guy/

You fucking double digit Iq newfags go back to stormfront

we at war NO then shut the fuck up shill

Shabot Shal- I mean Oorah!

Nazis were cool with zionists you idiot...the nazis hated the communist jews..there is a difference

>HUZZAH, MORE OF MY BRETHRENS BLOOD SPILT FOR ISRAEL

YOU SHOULD FUCKING HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME

>nukes are a non issue for obvious reasons no country would use them
Are you sure? Would you take that chance? For what? What's the upside?

because most of russias nukes are from the cold war era and are so outdated they wouldn't be effective in modern war and not to mention all of russias nukes are in russia, while 8 countries host the united states nukes which means the us could respond to threats dozens of times faster than russia could and most of americas nukes have been updated to modern standards while russia cannot afford to do the same.

in that respect even china is more powerful than russia.