twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PRAISE KEK

shill thread sage

NEOCOHENS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD

\_(●´ω`●)_/

FUCK DRUMPF PRAISE ASSAD

TRUMP

Heil Assad

I was hoping Trump would ally himself with Assad to fight ISIS.

>NEOCOHENS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD
NEOCOHENS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD

Is a children murderer, war criminal and you literally can't defend him. I trust Trump's judgment that the chemical attacks were in fact carried out by the Assad regime since he was sceptical of such things beforehand and has proven his nose when it comes to false-flags like the Jewish community threats. Now that he is president he has access to intel on another level and firing missiles on the airbase from which the mobile-shoha-planes took off seems like very appropriate act to me. It gives him leverage in the upcoming negotiations and confronts Russia with the same kind of abstract warfare they're conducting with constant breaking of treaties and following cover ups or propaganda.

Trump is just a stalking horse for the neoconservatives to keep dicing up the middle east for Jews and Israel

Long live al Assad

>implying anyone here supports an invasion
>being an assad fanboy
>2017

Common sense is letting Assad win.

/o/
\o\
\o/
heil hitler

"Retarde orange lies to his population, is a kike scum puppet, many such cases to come"

Nah.

Assad will not fall, it has been decided.

Praise Assad

Would he really gas children? That based man? There's no fucking way
youtube.com/watch?v=ldgF4kEXUuI

My support right here.

NUKE ISRAEL
U
K
E

I
S
R
A
E
L

I don't even know what to think any more. This attack is praised by 90% of the world and with democrats, republicans, and this alleged "new" republican movement by Trump all being anti-Assad, I question my morals. I hope at the very least, the US produces some video timeline of these supposed radar images of the plane taking off from that air base and dropping the chemical weapons.

rolling for Assad will be fine and I'll stay a virgin forever

P E A C E

GOOD LUCK BASED ASSAD! I LOVE YOU BASED ASSAD

youtube.com/watch?v=OCAOiOu0uqY

If he reveals the intel confirming for sure that Assad did it on purpose, then it will be a different thing. But the time is running and his supporters are pissed off. So he better hurry with that. As of know Assad version that they struck rebels storage of those things sounds pretty believable. Assad had no reason to do such a thing knowing what light it would put on him. He would have to be totally insane to do it on purpose.

\_(●´ω`●)_/
FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK THE USA

fuck off saudi dog

Nice

what if the bombs were conventional and hit the rebel's storage of chemical weapons? They should investigate it instead of acting on emotions.
using such weapons against civilians made no sense on any level

That's what I feel, that it should have been investigated instead of reacting so quickly.

watch this
[SUUUUCCCC]

\o/

Sure, just like WMD in Iraq provided by CIA and Israel.

Where do I sign to Syrian army? Can't wait to kill some american subhumans.

PRAISE HIM

KEK supports Assad

>Being Israeli in literally current year

t. Turk

Based Assad shall prevail

Bash em', Assad!

Assad and Europe are FUCKED LMAO

LORD ALMIGHTY, PLEASE GRANT US YOUR MERCY

Reminder.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Shifa_pharmaceutical_factory

>tfw Board culture is taking yet another spin
>tfw soon Trump-posting will soon be a form of shilling
>tfw Assad is the new saviour of the west

What's happening here?

The difference is that Assad was always based.

Initiate DEFCON 2

Take my energy based Assad.

Fuck off Al-Asshead

Incompetent fuck better make sure all the chemicals are destroyed

GO ASSAD! PRAISE"!!

rake my energy assad sama

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Shifa_pharmaceutical_factory
this literally has nothing to do with anything you donut

bill clinton literally bombed a factory that made drugs for tons of people that needed them, killing a handful of completely innocent people directly, and thousands more indirectly because they weren't able to get the medicine they needed

bill clinton had not only had no evidence for this, but not doing it wouldn't have hurt him in any way. not only that but he expressed zero remorse for it. this alone signified that bill clinton is either the devil or a psychopath. he's a piece of shit

literally apples to oranges. trump responded to an alleged chemical weapons attack by bombing an airfield after warning the people there that he's doing it

it doesn't matter if the chemical weapons attack was fake or not in this scenario. he's not starting a war, he didn't end up killing thousands of innocent people to do this, he just made a power play that helped his image and wasn't a definite decision in either direction

First Poll
Did Assad do something wrong?
>strawpoll.me/12691541

Second Poll
Who does Sup Forums support, Trump or Assad?
>strawpoll.me/12691404

doublethink

Take my trips Lion.

Take it all Assad.

Take it all Based Assad

Praise Assad. Show me the way.

I take back all the energy I gave Donald "good goy" Trump. I give you my energy ya bashar!

well, i thought that both events fit the general "false-flag" description.

>killing Syrian troops who fight ISIS is just 4D chess
ffs r*ddit

Defeat the jew

we need a friendship ended shoop with Sup Forums ending their friendship with Trump in favour of al-Assad

checked

Kek's blessings be upon him.

Shadilay!

Good find user.

Praise based Assad!

Remember the 6 Syrian soldiers who died

DOOOONKEEEEEH

assad will prevail,

kikes will fail

kek, excellent, thank you!

HEIL ASSAD
BE VICTORIOUS