globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's amazing how Sup Forums didn't care that Trump

>backed Israel from the beginning
>didn't impose tariffs right away
>didn't drain the swamp
>didn't refute Obamacare
>didn't actually block Muslims

But slightly attacking an Arab dictator - THAT absolutely crosses the line!

The truth is we've been wanting to turn against Trump for 3 months but needed a reason.

i actually don't care but i'm upset you think i do. but i'm not Sup Forums and neither are they. really though plz no bully sandscaper overlords they were just 'avin a laff

It's the outright pro-israel anti-american interest nature of the attack that crossed the line, really.

It's been building up for awhile. This administration hasn't done fuck all.

Godspeed Donald Trump
Sup Forums won't stop the Trumpster

Assad to be executed, ISIS will be crushed, Putin will be BTFO

america can you pls stop killing middle eastern dictators, they're the only people who keep those countries in check

>Why do people care more about actions affecting the entire world instead of actions affecting just America?

His trade policies affect far, far more relevant nations than the Middle East farce.

Shut your whore mouth Cyprus, you aren't even part of the real world. Real countries like Germany are actually affected by the war in Syria and therefore a German opinion counts a millionfold compared to yours. This isn't even the start of a n aggressive regime change or major intervention, this is about upholding the basic standard of international treaties which are constantly being broken and bringing REAL disorder to the world.

And look how well that turned out in Iraq

I've told the Trumptards that this is exactly what is going to happen if Trump wins.
But nooo, the truth pill was too hard to swallow was it.
Prepare for the war with Iran and possibly Russia, idiotic Trumpshits

Germany is not a real country. It doesn't even have an army, navy, or airforce.

America is doomed. We just lost the war already

Trump bend a knee to the establishment and now they love him

Trump was exposed to the lie of the false flag as justification for war to give him a reason to believe that he has something to use against them. Trump bends the knee and attacks Syria and thereby interlocking the establishment to Trump.

We can now leverage the establishments radical change from calling Trump Hitler to claiming he a hero of the people.

Bannon knows the truth and Kushner is the key.

9/11 to today was all for the Greater Israel policy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan

globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

>JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS JOOS

Open your eyes.

It's because a lot of Sup Forums is secretly Putin's personal "russian hackers" army, hence their denial of the media on the interference in the US elections AND blindly backing russian allies such as Assad.

>the Middle East farce
Let it escalate then until the whole region becomes filled with terrorists who then flee into Europe. Moron.

Shut the fuck you retarded Hun, you've only just got a taste on what it's like to deal with muslims while we not only are right next to them but we've been dealing with their faggotry for centuries, even fucking now. And we're also threatened by the refugee crisis because the Turks send any of them who stumble there to us, which is much worse forbus thanbit is for you because we're barely a million of us while there are 80 million of you. So fuck you and don't fucking lecture us on shit you have no idea about.

Based Cyprus poster isn't fucking around with you, Fritz.
[spoiler]I didn't know Cyprus was a place until this thread[/spoiler]

when will they release the 4k version?

Thanks (((Trump)))!

>ARAB dictator

Shows how uninformed you are but I am glad most of Sup Forums opposes this from trump

This is pasta. I've seen it on at least one other thread

Death to America.

Fuck ASSad and fuck Putin! Go go Trump!

I hate trump now, turns out he can't make a decision for himself, he was just a good shit talker and we all fell for it

You only want us to fall so you
can pretend to be a country, so cute~

Enjoy while you can imperialist pig. Your jewish masters won't be able to protect you for much longer.

It's because this shitty board is filled with muds and mud lovers
Did you not see the HWNDU stream?

>But slightly attacking an Arab dictator WHICH DIRECTLY SERVES ISRAEL'S INTERESTS

Yes, that crosses my line you fucking KIKE. Now get out of my country.

Inshallah brother leaf.

shut up stupid sandnigger

I'm STILL waiting for you fucktards to explain how destabilizing the middle east even more is in our benefit.

The last thing we want is gangs of cutthroat mugs near our borders, so having Assad hold them in a vice grip is more beneficial to us.

Nobody gave a damn about them hanging Saddam except the Baathists; everything went to shit when they created 'Counter Insurgency Forces' (Death Squads) that started a sectarian war which spiraled out of control resulting in Bath Party secular nationalists merging with Iraqi Al-Qaeda to create ISIL.

>Bashar will hang within 12 months.

You misspelled Netanyahu.

Because they got downvoted by redditors like you.

Yeah righto cunt

When even the leaf supports Drumpf, you know something is wrong.
Leave this mess Bannon.

People weren't shilling when they said that Trump was no different than Hillary.

The_Donald

>What is protocols of zion

Why do your people ruin everything? You guys have your own country why ruin ours as well?

A hoax.

>Says this
>Still tacitly supports IS
Jew Tactics.

Let this ugly faggot hang, the refugee wave will stop the same day.

That's what 100 million buys you, fucking kek'd

>Getting drawn into yet another pointless Middle-Eastern war ala Iraq/Afghanistan
>Wasting US money
>Encouraging further anti-US, pro-terrorist sentiment
>Destabilizing another Middle-Eastern nation and triggering a new wave of shitskin migration into the West ala Libya
>Destabilizing one of the only remaining secular, redpilled and formerly peaceful democracies in the Middle-East
>Weakening ISIS' enemies
>Weakening al-Saud's enemies
>Weakening Israel's enemies
>Further indebting the US, funneling money away from The Wall and toward the (((military-industrial complex)))

lel, Sup Forums is so fucking mad over this sandnigger

because you can pick up the pieces of each nation and have your zio-talmudic state.

we all know your avarice knows no bounds.