THIS IS FAKE

>FALSE ATTACK
>ONLY 23 OUT OF 59 ROCKETS REACHED AIR BASE
>FALSE ATTACK

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
foxnews.com/world/2017/04/06/initial-reports-indicate-syrian-airbase-almost-completely-destroyed-after-us-strike.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oKtJjPypT7I
youtube.com/watch?v=OCN4TaOvLF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"how many dimensions of chess are you on"
"like,, maybe 5 or 6 right now my dude"
"your like a baby watch this"

in the iraq war they fired up to ten tomahawks at every target because it often drifts off target and is easily shot down, being very slow. it's cold war era.

>trusting Russian news

>american precision warfare

>THIS IS FAKE
Everything is. Everything

Haha u mad?

Nice propaganda there Ivan.

What is even real at this point

>yfw a war in Syria is fought and not a single bullet is fired

That was intentional, they didn't want to go to war with Assad, just warn him.

Trump bend a knee to the establishment and now they love him

Trump was exposed to the lie of the false flag as justification for war to give him a reason to believe that he has something to use against them. Trump bends the knee and attacks Syria and thereby interlocking the establishment to Trump.

We can now leverage the establishments radical change from calling Trump Hitler to claiming he a hero of the people.

Bannon knows the truth and Kushner is the key.

9/11 to today was all for the Greater Israel policy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan

globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

Who do we believe? Also pic
foxnews.com/world/2017/04/06/initial-reports-indicate-syrian-airbase-almost-completely-destroyed-after-us-strike.html

You know what's real? All the illegal fucking immigrants that Donald hasn't deported.

>$ 1M rocket
>does equal damage than one avegare american would do if he'd defecated in public

Fuck you american idiots.

Sputnik News tho...

You can trust either of sides, here are the vids:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKtJjPypT7I

youtube.com/watch?v=OCN4TaOvLF0

>Пocлeдcтвия
I don't see anything but small black spots, desu.

Why not just get a pile of money, about $100 million worth, and just burn it. Then be like 'See this? This is how rich we are. Imagine how much we could fuck you up if we can burn $100 million like it's fucking nothing.'

They do that with niggers every hour

Its the keynsian way of stimulating the economy
How else are syrias pothole construction workers suppossed to create supply if the US doesnt light up m80s and dent their airfields.

This is literally economic growth for Syria

as believable as anything coming from the united states

I have doubts those are legit videos from today of the airfield that was hit. But even if it's not, if Syria has hardened bunkers for their hangars would a 1000 lb warhead on a Tomahawk even be able to penetrate it? I think you would need special munitions.

>that much damage from a $1million rocket
what the actual fuck
thats like a quarter of my lifes earnings right there
fuck

>Russian forces
>Moscow
These two things are not identical. We can therefore assume that the US notified russians outside of Moscow, probably the commanders in syria or the base itself.

>making 4 million in a lifetime and complaining about it
fuck up

yfw 23 out of 59 rockets were the real thing, the others just semi-ballistic dummy versions to fill out launch tubes and look good on TV while that spend was redirected at black programs and corruption

>implying the yanks can aim

4 000 000 / 50 = 80 000 / 12=6666.66 per month

fuck off richfag

This happened so fast no ones had time to get their stories straight.

The attack was pretty real, but Syrians have robust AA of their own and Tomahawk is not exactly fast or maneuvering target. Make no mistake, last night was nothing more than a show of force.

Russian anti-air systems shot most of them down

you know this how?

No way this is the impact of a Tomahawk.

KREMLIN BOTS DO NOT SLEEP, KREMLIN BOT DO NOT REST.

THANK YOU MANLET MOBSTER!

The missile detonated in the air, that was just shrapnel hitting the ground.

This. With a payload of 2.2K kilograms the damage would be more extensive. Propogaaaandaaaaa

Sub munition or air burst maybe. Not a failed detonation or else there would be more debris around it. Everything looks weird as hell. I wonder if the pentagon will release sat imagery.

Looks like cgi

I thought they were shilling this pic as the gas attack impact site?

We need a fucking "ZERO FUCKING DAMAGE" meme

It's not... looks like airburst. If that was HE it would've heaved the ground. Go back watch footage from Iraq. This entire affair smells like an intentional paper tiger attack from Trump.

>tomahawk
>weighs 2,900 lbs
>pics show barely scorched cement
WEW

R A R E

A R

R A

E R A R

The attack was meant to simply provide a world wide example that we will fight. It is a message to north korea and nations like them. Damage and body count was not the point the point was we no longer have a muslim nigger incharge and if people want to fight Americans will fight. We have our balls back. Had we wanted to cause real damage we have weapons that would have leveled the whole place and killed every person there. The message the attack sent was what was important.

The goal of the strike was disabling the base's bombing capacity. Only reason for an airburst would be if light vehicles and aircraft were underneath that.

If the runway really is undamaged even though Tomahawks can be equipped with anti-runway cluster bombs, something is very wrong here.

Had we seriously wanted to attackbthe syrian army we would have quickly eliminated all air defences and then laid waste to all military targets inside four hours. We have tech that renders anti air defences usless. Trust me I worked on that tech for eight years in the airforce. Our air domonance is assured against 95% of all nations. The other 5% might accidentally cause some damage by luck or due to a few skilled pilots with some luck.

We missed most places on purpose the attack was just a warning. Had we wqnted to we could have leveled the place. They were even warned we would airstrike the base.

Then why are there casualties ?

>Trying this hard

sage

This is not the impact that a cruise missile makes.

Either the impacts shown are fake, or the missiles were fake.

>We have tech that renders anti air defences usless
you really don't
It's why you haven't launched a single aircraft in that territory, russia has been sidestepping AA all this time

>tfw not real
Hmm... Where did I put that LSD. . .

Also that's not what the ground should look like after an airburst,

>thinking (((they))) didn't want to do damage
nu/pol/ please leave

Even your post is fake
How do I know this post isn't fake too?

This. People are dumb as fuck on this board or its filled with shills. Perhaps a combination of both.

A better question is why were there only 6 casuiltys. At a guess yhose werw people left there for what ever reason. We leaked the attack to russia who leaked it to assads military. Had the base been fully staffed casuiltys would have been much higher.

Yes we really do I know I repaired it and tested it since 2001. Anti air and radar is basically usless against our aircraft. The only time we have a problem is when our advanced ecm and eccm systems fail.

It was the middle of the night 3:40 AM

I've lived on airbases for years, no one hangs out in the operational areas unless they are security or control tower staff

I worked on Hurlburt Field for eight years. The airfield is staffed and active 24 hiurs a day 7 days a week with hundreds of people.

23 - 2/3 = .666
36 - 3 6's = 666

americans can only kill efficiently with nuclear weapons. they are bad shots. that's why despite so many guns and crazy people no one ever manages a decent kill count on the weekly shooting 'sprees'.

well, this was fake too tho. pic related.

I don't think you can compare a towelhead, mudhut-tier airbase with an american one in terms of staffing. There's a reason I'm comparing with a french one.

>bad shots
Says the slope who's ancestors kamikzied their zeros into the drink totally missing any intended targets

>B-B-B-BUT MUH TORPEDOED SITTING DUCKS

kek

Fucking finally, someone gets it
>when russians get it better than 99% of Sup Forums

That´s not a false attack it´s just american quality.
No wonder noone buys their cars.

Do the french even have a military I thought they were just doing surrender drills and throwing their women at Syrian refugees.

Admit it. Trump is a fucking genius. Kikes on suicide watch.

>PUTINFAKENEWS24

Dont know what you are talking about I made markman 4 times in the Airforce and can bullseye a target at 100 yards 95 out of 100 times with Iron sights. You must be thinking of our niggers or pussy liberals.

It's crumbling and laughably managed. The strikes we carried out against Lybia in 2011 were pretty much everything we've got.

Trump told the russians, the russians told assad, assad left a few old planes and some idiots there, evacuated everything and everyone else

a few missiles hit, no big deal, trump looks good, putin is "very angry", lockheed gets to make more missiles, businesses as usual

"Very Angry" and establishes no-fly zone.

Better start learning durka durka and converting to Islam now then. Me I will go out with a warm gun in my hand surrounded by hot brass.

you useless yankees and your trillion dollar army just had a 39% hit rate against an undefended 4 square kilometer airfield.

a fleet of kamizake pilots would all have hit something that big.

>
sure. in one little spot the size of a soccer ball.

This guy gets it. The message was sent and now we hope to see chabges or a bigger message will be sent.

You funny goy

Nice aiming faggots.

You do realize that last time they took big pile of money they spent 500m to train 4 or 5 jihadists.

Don't you japs have some chonks to rape or something.

>implying kamikaze pilots would have been able to get within 50 miles of it

>100 million dollars for this

Rage harder, Wang Chung.

We lit your asses up twice with relatively small nukes, don't make us do it a third time. Your piss and, no military having country is still feeling the affects from them, and your women want our dicks because they recognize strength.

Hug that anime pillow tight.

and once again, shockingly, isis mounted an offensive right after the american attack. it should be clear to anybody by now who americas real enemy in this conflict is.

>100 million dollars for this

It was choice between few medium sized holes in the ground or 1 trained jihadist.

This so much. I don't think you dummies understand the big picture, I mean even I don't.
Just leave it to Don to #MAGA

*ant

>comparing 21st century missiles that cost $1.6m each to 1940s japanese aircraft

this damage limitation

bring it on. you were scarier back then. going on today's ratio if you launch 10 nukes at japan now maybe 4 will hit somewhere in the country if you are lucky.

This is the same conclusion that I came to.

Sup Forums has gone full retard today.

To those of you that don't understand fuck all about anything, this was a warning. We send Assad a warning, you dipshit motherfuckers.

> screenshot from GTA instead real photo
It's obviously fake, retards. There was no any rocket strike.

False flag outcry.
False flag response.

Only way trump is redeemable.

I'd rather die

lel, you dont want funk, zip.

Youre shitting your pants over north korea too hard right now as it is. Besides, we don't even need to nuke your measly island, we already control your country from our military bases there.

We've owned you since you signed the surrender on the USS Missouri.

Its not fake if your id is Thoth

>Me I will go out with a warm gun in my hand surrounded by hot brass.

Is that the premise to a don't ask don't tell inspired homo-erotic film?