Let it sink in

Let it sink in.

collusion with Russia > collusion with neocon kikes

prove me wrong

Good. Russia is more trust worthy than Congress.

He actually colluded with both you cuck.Killary is laughing right now

This, unironically.

Ok, thanks for telling me the narrative Amy.

What time was it? Maybe Congress was asleep.

>US Air Force told Russian MilCom about it's war plans before they told the U.S Congress

ftfy

They also told UK, Australia, etc. too. But anyway, fuck Trump.

This

>AGHHHHH DON'T FORGET ABOUT MUH RUSSIA FUCKING GOYIM

THERE IT IS, Sup Forums

>tonite
>"Journalism"

They found the way to connect it to Russia, now they will run with it forever.
And actually we don't know who did he tell first, because it wasn't only his decision, the whole Pentagon was on this

Fuck off Putin

you're a shill let that sink in

>its bad to tell a country you dont want war with that you are about to flatten an area

RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why they don't just make that the headline on screen, that's all they're really ever doing anyway, and the retarded monkeys that inhabit this earth would lap it up regardless.

probably he was supposed to strike airfield with possible Russian servcemen and make them die, so they could then tell how stupid he was because he haven't warned Russia.

I have two sinks in my appartment already and I do not need anymore, fuck off

How dare Trump tell the ebil Russians to get off the airfield so they won't get killed

that'd actually be pretty great if it was

>Russia, we're about to bomb Syria - we need to make sure you have no personnel in the area so we don't turn this into a bigger conflict

>Da.

>*austistic screeching*

AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Trump is still a Russian spy. He destroyed his support base for the admiration of fucking Bill Kristol and Hillary Clinton FOR NOTHING!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why are they all jews?

oh you silly jews

This is the only logical explanation for his volte-face on American interventionism.

Take the redpill, Sup Forums.

>let that sink in

They're doubling down on it hahahahahaha

remember to さげ

What did he mean by this?

>Via de-escalation line
Ok, who gives a shit?

You know things are really fucked when this is probably an accurate statement.

Agreed.

This?

They didn't even tell "Russia" they called a de-escalation line and told Russian military to GTFO of the way or else boom.

Liberals just being dumb fucking retards.

Because Russia is allied with Syria you absolute mong

>muh warned before
literally obama did this for isis months, weeks, days, and hours in advance and the media was cheering

lame

sage

He means he was a dumb civilian in 2013 and now understands a hell of a lot more now that he's the fucking President of the United States.

I wonder what dumb shit we could find you saying before you knew anything?

Massive conspiracy theories to confirm bias. Liberals need to learn to use their fucking brains, and put facts first.

Because god forbid we don't start ww3 and go full Clinton on this bitch.

Fucking liberals.

Agreed trump should just start a war with Russia ove- Oh wait.

wrong

Told you they wouldn't drop that narrative.

He could literally nuke the Saint Petersburg bastille, and they would still say this same shit.

Search your heart, you know it to be true.

Oh no avoiding nuclear war by making sure young Russian boys are not killed is terrible.

You see Sup Forums the mistake you've made is thinking these lunatics don't want dead russians.

I'm fairly sure if congress was sitting at the sites in question, he may have let them know.

How fucking retarded are people?

I bet her real name is Rebecca Steinbergerwitz

Not telling congress has been SOP since Korea or Vietnam (one of the two). There's some 60 days before he's in violation of Congress's law requiring him to ask them (not including the additional 30 day grace period) and, get this, said law is unenforceable, has been repeatedly challenged as unconstitutional by various presidents, and on several occasions openly flaunted. Telling Russia was necessary, not doing so might have started a war with people who can endanger the homeland, telling congress isn't necessary at the moment, or ever if Trump plays his cards right.

Fuck OFF

4d chess

lol are all liberals this dumb? It is mandatory for all nation-states to declare "war" if they are going to attack the enemy, especially their closest allies who are involved or are going to get involved in that war.

It is basic international law 101. Thank god these people lost.

They aren't dumb lol, they are liars.

Fantastic our government is corrupt to the core and is ran by military industrial complex.

Good job Putin!!!

Presumably Trump just did precisely what Putin put him power to avoid, and these faggots are STILL pushing the "russian plant" narrative? Jesus Christ people let it go.

There's nothing wrong about what I said. Trump notified Russian military via emergency deescalation line.

>But but we shoulda bombed Ivan and started war
>But muh didn't advise congress

So I'm wrong because I again, don't want war with Russia? Any sort of deescalation is considered being "in bed with"? Not telling congress about bombing run (just like previous president did repeatedly) is suddenly sign of ulterior motives, but ONLY for drumpf?

Cmon faggot. You can do better than this.

>Implying Putin can work with anyone other than Putin

Well, they bombed the shit out of Russkies, not the U.S. Congress.

Hello there Alpaca

Literally not an argument.

>b-but now MSM cant say we are putin puppets

Tired of all this (((winning)))

Oh, and one more thing- Trump pulled a Larry Bird/ Michael Jordan level trashtalk here
>buddy, I'm gonna bomb you now and there's nothing you can do about it

>mfw I unironically think this
What a crazy, fucked up timeline.
I kind of love it.

Autism.
Liberals are mentally ill.

Would they prefer Russian soldiers be caught in the blast and bring us to a situation as bad as the Cuban Missile Crisis?

Because that is precisely what they would reap.

These people just won't stop with "MUH RUSSIA!" won't they? Even we never took shit like Pizzagate that far.

Oh well. Their loss of credibility is our gain in the end.

so what was the point of doing this strike you retards?

You didn't appease the liberals, you turned off 1/2 of your base, and necons won't be satisfied until they have an iraq 2.0 (pic related). You didn't even do anything to stop Assad and you pissed of Russia.

So again, what exactly was the point of this strike?

There is truckloads more evidence supporting Jewish conspiracy than there is Russian conspiracy.

>Le Russia is supporting far right
>Le Bannon is far right
>Bannon gets removed from council
>Kushner gains influence and goes on tirade against Bannon trying to get him fired
>2 days later Trump destabilizes region that Israel has been trying to destabilize and control for the last 4 years

Let that sink in.

But there aren't any US congressmen on Syrian airfields unlike Russian military. I think priorities are right (don't agree with this attack in general though)

>don t tell the russians so we can kill some of their soldiers so they can retaliate

Fucking leftards

that's because russia has troops in syria you dumb fuck

He's a troll who thinks screenshots of tweets from people who can't even spell are arguments.

>RUSSIAA

shes throwing that around like its an argument

huge fucking suprise the military doesn't want to start WW3 when attacking Assad's assets

pic related is daily wire

good job americunts

> Harambe in charge of understanding gorilla warfare

lol Trump needs to bomb Assad again I don't think the liberals are quite convinced

TRUMP LITERALLY SPENT 80 MILLION ON APPEASING HIS DAUGHTERS JEWISH HUSBAND

>Chemical attacks were a false flag by shadow government
>Missiles launched in Syria by Trump to make his own false flag
>Nobody hurt from missiles either
>Trump likes Putin
>Assad also likes Putin
>Putin says he will get mad and attack Israel if Assad is harmed
>Russians knew about the missiles as well.
>Trump is playing 500D chess allowing Putin to fuck up Israel

There's a reason why Hillary went into panic mode claiming the elections were hacked by Russia and made claims about Trump being a Russian spy. There's a reason why Trump wanted to strengthen ties with Russia. This was all an attempt to piss off Trump supporters hoping they'd switch to Hillary. Hillary is making another attempt to end Trump, but Trump is too smart.

>Implying it takes billions of dollars and 59 tomahawk missiles to ruin one measly airbase

>people got fucking blown up and shit in Syria and all this libshit cares about is making Trump look even worse over this minor detail

Sauce

>implying the tomahawks weren't built YEARS AGO on taxpayer dime.

Trump saved US money, now you don't have to pay for maintenance for 59 tomahawks.

Advanced weapons have SHELF LIFE

Holy fuck the US is being terribly cucked.

Who will put an end to this????

>Th-this is just 5d chess guys!
>After this no one will accuse Trump of colluding with the Russians!

Its starting to look like he won't last 4 years after all.

>both bushes warn saddam
>obama warns isis multiple times months in advance
for some reason this is OK
>trump warns russia an hour or two so they can run if they want
this is not OK? lol

Congress doesn't have the capacity to launch retaliatory nuclear attacks.

Russia does.

I hate that social media provides such a large platform for idiots to voice their uneducated opinions.

Maybe because Russians could've died in the process, while the US Congress could've not?

>These people just won't stop with "MUH RUSSIA!" won't they? Even we never took shit like Pizzagate that far.

yeah haha not like one of us showed up with a gun demanding where the russian collusion was

>Trump kills 6 Russians
>TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN SHILL

So basically nothing Trump will do will ever please liberals. Hmm rly makes u think?

After the world has been glassed, Democratic cockroaches will still be saying "Muh Russia!"

both jews

holy fucking shit

i was prepared for all the libshit "muh bombing" shit but not all of this goddamn RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA garbage

i'm so goddamn mad at these ignorant faggots

Only one solution for that

When you look at these kike "influencer" TLs on Twitter it's amazing how many of the tweets they retweet are other jews - all reinforcing each other's narratives. Perhaps some of it that they just know to instinctively do it, but as "Journolist" showed in 2007, they do get together to strategize how to destroy and brainwash the goyim with lies and disinformation.

These nut cases actually wanted Trump to target Russian soldiers.

Why are these "progressives" so desperate for full scale war?

>pic
kek, got more of this kind?

Probably because Congress wasn't about to get blown the fuck up.

do you even know what warning shot is all about ?

>hey guys we're striking in 2 hours you might want to evac
>alright
OMG RUSSIA AT IT AGAIN HACKING OUR MISSILE STRIKES

Trump delivered again. This strike just made EVERYONE incredibly butthurt.