TRUMPTARD Americans are STILL defending him

Holy shit this is a new low. Basically every international poster is pointing out what a kike-controlled neocon backstabber Trump is, but half of all amerifat posters are either saying..

"but.. but... he killed muslims! ummm... i just want as many dead muslims as possible!"

or

"fuck you all! we can do what we like!"

Your president is fucking finished. every one of his major supporters has denounced him at this point. the wall wont be built. he was lying the whole time you ignorant fat subhumans

HE LOVES THE POORLY EDUCATED!!!

i can hardly believe the shit im reading from these illiterate cunts

They are In the denial stage lad.

we need to get some america hate threads going

GOD EMPEROR TRUMP IS GOING TO LEAD US TO VICTORY!

FUCK THE UNITED KEKIPHATE! FUCK ALL PAKI POSTERS! DEATH TO MUDSHITS!

>not even american

>unironically calling trump the "God emperor"

That's not really necessary unless American posters start getting really fucking annoying.

I honest to god supported Trump, not that it means much with me being an Australian but I thought he would be good for the west. How wrong I was, turns out he's just another Zionist puppet with the deep state pulling his strings. I honestly would not be surprised at this point if it all wasn't a ruse from the beginning. They know we're all sick of establishment politics so they field Trump, ostensibly anti-establishment with a lame duck opponent in the Dems. He says all the right things and the media constantly attack him so he must be on our side, right? I let hope drive me, now it's gone.

>ivans salty as fuck

Trump memed pol

t. Yvan

You're embarrassing.

Trump is just flirting with President Xi. It's like when Putin let his dog out on Merkel. No need to get your panties twisted over literally nothing.

59 tomahawks is barely an American hello.

now that he doesnt even have the support of his core supporters I bet his approval rating will slide hard. maybe the republicans will want to impeach him if he gets low enough

Based Brit! Tell these rump cucks what they need to hear. I like you.

It's a little early to be smoking weed isn't it?

Fucking weak

I really thought he'd stay out of Syria

He's not going into Syria.

Fuck this fat orange fucktard.
If any refugees enter the UK because of this, i'll teleport behind that orangutan illiterate cuck and slice and dice him.

Remember when Hillary was the one who was sure to drag us into silly conflicts and to start WW3?

>Britcuck liking muslims
No surprises here.

Are we #CruzMissile now?

>ww3
The most Syria/Russia will do is write us a nasty letter.

>bombing syria
>the best kebab removers, and only hope for Christianity in the middle east
wew.

If you hate Muslims so much, why do you approve him attacking the ones keeping them in check?

Why the fuck do you care about Christianity in the Middle East? Start looking at home first.

Checked.

There is no such thing as a good muslim you gigacucks. Cleaning up their own fucking mess doesn't make them our friends. It's the same damn piece of shit religion and the same damn piece of shit people.

Why don't you add #notallmuslims onto your posts from now on?

>kebab are the best kebab movers

Are we in bizarro world here?

>butthurt amerimutts

>r-rest of world hates you America

We know that, you faggots hate us cus you ain't us, nothing new or shocking.

>b-because of Donald's actions

Like I give a fuck what a Brit thinks, go do something about it you autist, make a protest over #SyrianLivesMatter and go spread your propaganda. You sound like an impotent little chihuahua barking at the actions of the alpha predator.

>when "Cuckolding: The Nation" says literally anything

Why is it always the Britcucks siding with the sandniggers?

>you faggots hate us cus you ain't us
no, I hate you because you suck

>You sound like an impotent little chihuahua barking at the actions of the alpha predator.
and you sound like a total retard who acts like a thug on the internet but is probably a no-life neckbeard

now unload all your hate on my flag, you frustrated twat, maybe you'll sleep better tonight

You have to go back Paco