TRUMP NEEDS YOUR HELP ~ WHITE HOUSE CIVIL WAR

Sup Sup Forums

Do you REALLY want to MAGA? Or was it all just a convenient MEME you drop when shit gets tough?!

All these LITERAL AntiFa cucks rallying day after day. Liberals going to journalism school just for the purpose of undermining the traditionalist in the country.

And you?
YOU COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO PICK UP THE FUCKING PHONE!!!

Well, now is the time to light up the White House Switch board.

The players who just Made Jihad Great Again are
>Gary Cohn
>Dina Powell
>Drew Quinn - TPP Shill

They are NOT Rhinos
They are NOT Cuckservatives
They ARE big city NYC Democrats

They are Globalist shills. Just google them.
Ivanka and Jared Kushner are BOTH responsible for bringing these fuck heads in.

Call the white house, tell them you DO NOT APPROVE. They normally don't get more than 5-10 calls a day. They need 100+++ calls EVERYDAY telling them GET THE DEMS OUT OF THE WEST WING.

I know a lot of people here love Ivanka but fuck her, we don't need that libtarded left wing shit.

For updates

twitter.com/stranahan

Lee Stranahan is leading the charge. Ex-Breitbart reporter, has been trying to lead this charge for a few days now. No one listened, now we have Christian Syrians being blown up by your elected president and tax dollars.

I hope you cuckservatives feel good about taking no action.

bump

Fuck Kushner and fuck jewish people.

bump

Dude, why would you still believe in Trump if his opinions are so weak and he's so easily manipulated by a handful of banker Jews?

>Ivanka and Jared Kushner are BOTH responsible for bringing these fuck heads in.
They both need to go. They should have never been given a job in government period.

Thanks OP. Someone needed to cut through the shills and trolls on these very serious events.

What else can be done to make public disapproval known to Trump, about enabling IS by attacks on Assad? I assume twitter is the only thing he'd actually look at, personally.

Trump needs to die

He's been manipulated by his own kids.

He's a very devoted father.

If you think you could be in a situation where you don't know if you're talking to your own daughter or a brain washed globalist shill... and have complete infallible clarity

then you're a fucking retard.

He's in very tough situations.
There are VERY FEW people he could trust.

He NEEDS a strong voice to lead him back to sanity.

We elected a candidate who was functionally retarded because the left had gotten wildly out of control and believed their personal politics were religious altruths. We knew what we were getting into, which is why it's so easy to absolve Trump on the grounds of evil counsel.

((((They)))) couldn't get to Trump Directly but they got to his (((kids))))

>Chemical attacks were a false flag by shadow government
>Missiles launched in Syria by Trump to make his own false flag
>Nobody hurt from missiles either
>Trump likes Putin
>Assad also likes Putin
>Putin says he will get mad and attack Israel if Assad is harmed
>Russians knew about the missiles as well.
>Trump is playing 500D chess allowing Putin to fuck up Israel

There's a reason why Hillary went into panic mode claiming the elections were hacked by Russia and made claims about Trump being a Russian spy. There's a reason why Trump wanted to strengthen ties with Russia. This was all an attempt to piss off Trump supporters hoping they'd switch to Hillary. Hillary is making another attempt to end Trump, but Trump is too smart. It all makes sense now.

IT SHOULDNT TAKE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND 50 TOMOHAWK MISSILES TO CLEAR A GOD DAMN LITTLE AIRSTRIP!

You don't need to believe in anyone, just try to ascertain why they did what they did, and how to make them do what you want.

Can Trump be impeached and Bannon put as president?

I would love this.

Steve Bannon is a completely unqualified extremist who should never have been there in the first place. Just the first example of Trump's clown car of political cronies.

No, we'd get Mike "suck the cock, feel the shock" Pence.

The only qualification a statesmen needs is to LOVE HIS STATE.

You fucking KIWI FUCK hate your self, hate your country and need to FUCKING DIE.

Steve Bannon and Donald J Trump both LOVE THEIR STATE, LOVE THEIR COUNTRY!

They are infinitely more qualified than some career government employee who wants to destroy their country.

I couldn't agree more. He should never have been allowed to even advise Donal Trump, never mind the fact that he's now in a position of power. Hopefully the impeachment will come soon.

LOLOOLOLOLOL SAME FAGING!
WOW
wow

How new are you lad?

>He's been manipulated by his own kids.

If he's so weak/unstable/influenceable he shouldn't even be president.

Trump has already given up to his slut daughter and her jewish owner, why should I care?

Yes, but he was a bulwark against worse people. Better an impotent alcoholic than a capable devil. That is why we elected him, he was the lesser evil to Hillary's deliberate malice and experienced perfidy. That, and the left was in serious need of being slapped into reality.

>Steve Bannon
It seems like he was the only non-interventionist on the team and now he's been ousted...

You again
Ctrl+C ?
Ok I ask you again
Trump promised to protect Israel. 1000%
How do you explain this

Democracy. If only it worked when you have no physical power of politicians, since that power belongs to international elite. They might back off if you make them scared for their jobs. Whatever you do, don't support this.

>Do you REALLY want to MAGA
No, I want the mongrels of america to die a painful death.

A "cuck" and a "globalist". AKA JEW.

LETS LIGHT UP THOSE SWITCH BOARDS LADS!!

Tell him No on Syrian Attacks,
Tell him No on Globalist shills in the White House.
Tell him No to Gary Cohn & Dina Powell

We really do need to MAGA!!

Trump is lost in the whirlwind of his children, neo-cons and false flags.

We need him to hear that the Awwooovement is still her for him and he needs to get away from those clowns!!

Call in about 4 hours!

Set an alarm!

Tweet this if you have a twitter! Facebook if you have Facebook!

Do what you did to get Trump in! Now lets make him honest!

This, OP.

It's too late.

It was always too late.

Shills yet again caught samefagging

Few really do. Maybe 30% are dumb enough to buy the narrative, at this point. That 30%, + a world-spanning enforcement machine of media and politics basically makes it extremely impractical to actually take a stand against political evils. It's not like you go to jail or lose your job, your comments just fall upon deaf or apathetic ears and there's a thousand thousand talking points being spammed to millions on useful idiots, while you shouted one anonymous protest into the void of Sup Forums.org/pol

Why does your doggo look asian?

NO!

DO NOT GIVE IN!
DO NOT SUBMIT!

LET THE BLACK OF YOUR BLOOD REEEEEEEEE AGAINST THIS!!

IT"S NOT OVER AS LONG AS WE STILL DRAW BREATH!!!

FUCK THE LIBTARDED FUCKS!

Fight for Israel goy

bring in Don Jr!

Bannon will never be family to him, and thus will never be able to pull him from the side he has chosen.

I am sorry, user.

You know, I'll actually unironically do it. I'll probably end up on the ever-growing list, fated to die against a wall, Ivanka's smug dumpling pout, my last living memory, but this is probably the only time we've had a candidate who's fuckups we really could write off to simply not understanding what he was actually doing, and being lied to by evil counsel.

I admire your spirit senpai

It's just a phone call. It might not change anything, but we could have said that about the meme war or the countless other operations over the years. Might as well give this a shot. Maybe get a consistent thread for it and span other boards. Basically LOIC the white noise phones with our CareBear Stare. Now, that would be weaponized autism.

I wonder what we ought to call this operation?

Yes!

We got Trump elected! We fought off the hoards of CTR shills day after day. Our Awoooovement is still alive!! We pushed past Jeb, Kasich, Cruz and we even beat Hillary!

We're not going to let some faggy Kike and a spoiled daughter bring us down now!

LIGHT UP THOSE SWITCH BOARDS!!

And that comes from someone who call shill anyone who disagrees with you.

Cultures and nations change over time, that's how things work. Nothing is forever. Get it over your autism or join some menonite comunity.

Operation Oust the Inlaws

KEK Has spoken, QUAD DAMAGE!!

OUR AUTISM MUST BE FUTHER WEAPONIZED!!

WOLF GIRLS ASSEMBLE! AWOOOO LIKE YOUR LIVES DEPEND ON IT!!

FUCK OFF BEAN NIGGER!

The day some Swedish Kike tells you that Mexico is too brown and you need to tear down your Racist Aztecs Pyramids because it offends the Mayan victims of your blood lust is the day I let go of my culture.

SO BASICALLY FUCKING NEVER BEANER

GO GET YOUR HEAD HACKED OFF WITH A CHAIN SAW SOMEWHERE ELSE

Mexico is too Mexican.

You should offer up all your hottest Mexican women to be impregnated by strong Russian men.

This would make you more diverse.

And we all know goy, diversity is strength.

Bannon (Breitbart) backed the missle attack against Syria.

They're all Kikes, let them all burn.

Fuckin Check'd

Kek has spoken...

Kek Wills It

I think he needs more Chaos

>Mexico is too Mexican

Mexico already is a mix of european and prehispanic culture, Ivan.

Its too brown.

needs to be BLEACHED.COM

>119931111
>blinky wall

Apparently unjust promises can be broken

bump