Assad

What's wrong with hanging this sandnigger dictator? (Except that he has to chin to hang.)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonsblog.com/2016/10/62769.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hang
nah, we'll tomahawk him while he's sleeping

His an Israeli puppet, made to destabilize the middle east, usher in Greater Israel and Destroy the Aryan race by, removing the sandniggers and sending them as refugees to Europe and the West.

arab text says "very soon"

t. german federal intelligence fuccboi serving at the mud surveillance department

nothing

based Trump

This. Putin shills need to go

THAT'S RIGHT GOYS, ASSAD IS BAD, TRUMP IS GOOD!

Fuck ass-sad, fuck pootin and fuck anti-globalists

>Getting drawn into yet another pointless Middle-Eastern war ala Iraq/Afghanistan
>Wasting US money
>Encouraging further anti-US, pro-terrorist sentiment
>Destabilizing another Middle-Eastern nation and triggering a new wave of shitskin migration into the West ala Libya
>Destabilizing one of the only remaining secular, redpilled and formerly peaceful democracies in the Middle-East
>Weakening ISIS' enemies
>Weakening al-Saud's enemies
>Weakening Israel's enemies
>Further indebting the US, funneling money away from The Wall and toward the (((military-industrial complex)))

Your people were doomed to the dustbin of history in 1945. Never take advice from the dying. They lost.

>Killing the guy who fights ISIS
>Killing the guy who's preventing ISIS from becoming a country and controlling it's oil economy
Fuck off back to the Donald

who asked this dumb goyim to talk??
I SURE DIDNT

SHould've done it before he unleashed millions of refugees on the world.

This user is right!

I cant wait for another Islamic extremist run shithole exporting its population to Europe as we 'peacekeep' there for 20 years

Or we could allow its leader who we have no right to interfere with get on with the business of killing fucking terrorists and getting his country back together

The last time we hanged a sandnigger dictator due to a false flag, his country ended up in total disarray and was easily picked up by ISIS and Al-Qaeda.

If you think assad did the gas attack you must be stupid or watch too many news with lies

It's like you want even more refugees, Germany.

I don't. That's why I advocate the removal of Assad and Russia from Syria ASAP

plus killing whatever sandnigger he wants. it's none of our fucking business.

nothing wrong with that

You're a grade A retard.

Not as retarded as trusting KGB propaganda and a shitskin dictator, though!

Why are all these edgy fags coming out of the board work acting like this is a good thing?

This is globalism winning

This is proud Christians being slaughtered in favor of muslim terrorists

Shame on you.

Wow shariablue is in full force I see

nobody could be this retarded, must be a shill

Good goyim, hand all enemies of Jews

Assad will stay and almost all of the syrian population wants him to stay so GET OUT AMERICA!

fuck off kike

>KGB

I had no idea they still operate.
Yea Syria needs a Pro-Israel Jew puppet,and also Islamists who hate you in power that's much better then Based Assad,sure,sure.....

Hows the weather in israel you stinking faggot jew.

Fuck you OP assad will stay

washingtonsblog.com/2016/10/62769.html

Correct

>Based Assad

This sandnigger has been sending as many sandniggers here as IS and Al-Nusra.

He doesn't even control the majority of Syria anymore, yet claims he won't step down! FUCK this sandnigger, install an US puppet government and keep the sandniggers in Syria!

must be brutal wearing nightmare goggles for a day job, user.

Shut the fuck up faggot what do you have against immigrants. What if you had to flee from germany to another country?

I really don't understand why the world makes such a big deal about nerve gas. Apparently you can murder as many people as you want as long as it's with bullets and bombs, but the second someone thinks a nerve agent was used it's all "We need to do something goys!".

Why is it ok to blow a toddlers leg off with a barrel bomb but not ok to use sarin?

AH, I get it now!
You Assad shills are pro-refugees, you want more enrichment!

I don't agree with you, though. FUCK ASS*D!

but that's not how it will go
but why am I talking to you, you're probably here on shilling campaign

*or a T*rk

>y-you have a differing opinion?
>y-you m-must be paid
>e-ebin turk meme xD

Cry in another corner, boyo!
ASS*D will fall and I'm happy! The refugee crisis will end soon.

I don't get this Assad shilling either. Subhuman dictator has to go

Who will take his place?
Iraq,Libia where are they now?

We have Id's here, Schlomo

Because when he was in full control of Syria there was peace and Christians actually lived safe there
stop eating the shit the jews try to feed you about him

You are talking about hanging yet you are not willing to hang all the sandniggers in your own country, Mehmet.

You said the same thing in all threads today
Can you stop sucking muslim cock ,faggot

>You said the same thing in all threads today
nice try to discredit me
>Can you stop sucking muslim cock ,faggot
then genius try to explain to us how the fuck is deposing the only leader that maintains stability in the ME, protects its Christians, bombs the shit of the jihadists and kills them all, prevents millions of sandniggers of coming to Europe, that prevents Israel dominance of that region by being allied with Iran, that doesn't want a war where thousands of white americans will die just to give more shekels to the military industry is sucking muslim cock?

go be a faggot to reddit, go there post about muh 4d chess that Trump is playing

>install US puppet government and keep the sandniggers in Syria

Yes, that worked so well with Iraq xD

>what's wrong with sucking Israeli dick?

Because you dont know who will take power after you kill him.
Look at Iraq what a shitshow.
Look at Libya.
Why would things turn out any different now?

And you out of all people should know what it means if Assad is going to be forced to leave especially in the way pictured.

I like how these weak ass europeans want to comment on adult business. You're just mad we're using you as our crazy sand nigger storage area after we conquer these countries.

>You're just mad we're using you as our crazy sand nigger storage area
How irrational, fuck us right.

You fucking monkey. What did hanging Sadam accomplish?

Nothing.