The Syrian people are white, Why aren't we helping our European brothers and sisters in Syria

The Syrian people are white, Why aren't we helping our European brothers and sisters in Syria

Jesus fucking christ I don't have enough fingers to count all the inbred looking retards in that pic.

Yes, supply them with these bad boy and the burger will leave with tail between legs.

How are the not white looking?

I see 3 potential whites.

every single one of them appears white, just southern Europeans and some northern European you hate them because the don't embrace normal white culture

How do you want us to help them? Like this fine Australian citizen?

And I see already they have a White faggot there, to help kids with their baths and such.

Stop with that meme

Not actually white, but funny how mostly all Syrian migrants are African in Germany. It looks like we aren't getting the best ones.

HAHAHA many keks

Nothing a huge infusion of Russian genetics wouldn't cure.

Hate to push a meme, but how are they not white?

Just becuase there white(there not anyway) doesnt mean they should be let in. Theres a reason there cunt is shit and that is there culture.

There's not a single white person in that picture.

AH so you believe whiteness is a culture then? because physically they're completely white

shut up, mong. go be a filthy arab somewhere else.

1. They are not white
2. They are Muslim

White = person of European descent.

That is all.

those mother fuckers don't look white to me. the fuck are you smoking abdul?

one can be white an Muslim
no reason they couldn't be converted to be white Christians

what about the two western aid workers that clearly look european and nothing like the syrians they're sitting next to?

There was a time when Italians weren't even considered white. Pretty soon, you fuckers will be saying Ethiopians are white.

They look like your average off white southern Europeans and some even look like northern European

>Muslim
>white
Try again

Protip: they're not syrian

Thats just a religion nothing to do with their white dna

>brown is white
Sorry Abdullah this won't cut it. Not white

to be white you must be european. these are mena.

Faecal payload

>needs fingers to count

Silly rabbit Muslims can't be white.

burn the mudslimes

3sandnegroid5me

>India trying to sell biomass powered rockets all day
>No one listens
>YES GIVE TO SYRIA, YES

EVERYONE OUTSIDE OF 'MURRICA,EUROPE,'STRAYA AND KIWILAND HAVE TO BE KILLED ON SPOT