ATLEAST OUR CLOSEST ALLIES STILL SUPPORT TRUMP!

>and hillary
>and obama
>and cnn
>and merkel
>and saudia arabia
>and (((kushner)))

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
youtube.com/watch?v=25MfV_odxYM&t=22s
youtu.be/fF0Cb7h6ZBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums turned into zionist warmongering neocons in almost 2 years. I have to congratulate whoever is behind this

Topkek

oh thank god we finally got Bill Kristol on board

>Getting drawn into yet another pointless Middle-Eastern war ala Iraq/Afghanistan
>Wasting US money
>Encouraging further anti-US, pro-terrorist sentiment
>Destabilizing another Middle-Eastern nation and triggering a new wave of shitskin migration into the West ala Libya
>Destabilizing one of the only remaining secular, redpilled and formerly peaceful democracies in the Middle-East
>Weakening ISIS' enemies
>Weakening al-Saud's enemies
>Weakening Israel's enemies
>Further indebting the US, funneling money away from The Wall and toward the (((military-industrial complex)))

Jewish, probably.

YEESSS! STAND WITH ISRAEL! AMERICA FIRST!

The Jews?

why you hate jew, they are kind and good people, they want to protect you xx

Graham and McCain are on board

MAGA

this is too much. what can we do anymore? who can we still root for?

this guy

Marine

Time to fire up the ovens.

"America first" fight for us goyim, but without jewish soldiers, lol.

I didn't not want to go all libtard, but isn't it time we all realize that all politicians are trash and that there is no need for authority in order to not behave like a nigger?

>Sup Forums turned into zionist warmongering neocons in almost 2 years.

No it didn't you retard. Have you seen the strawpolls? 85% of Sup Forums is opposed to the missle strike.

The flags who vocally support Trump on here, come from countries with a large KIKE population (USA, Britain). Odd coincidence, isn't it?

This should be the biggest red flag of all

>who can we still root for?

Who we always rooted for. EVROPA

*don't

Trump bend a knee to the establishment and now they love him

Trump was exposed to the lie of the false flag as justification for war to give him a reason to believe that he has something to use against them. Trump bends the knee and attacks Syria and thereby interlocking the establishment to Trump.

We can now leverage the establishments radical change from calling Trump Hitler to claiming he a hero of the people.

Bannon knows the truth and Kushner is the key.

9/11 to today was all for the Greater Israel policy.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan

>globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

We do need authority. But not like this.

And Japan.
And UK.
And Australia.
And France.
And every other first world country.

Countries opposed: Syria, Russia, Iran, China.

Makes me think like a motherfucker.

>Israel stands...
Well no shit?! Who do you think came up with the idea?

We should have used those chemical weapons on the zionists.

Based Jews. There I said it. lrn2 difference between Israelis and (((Western Jews))). inb4 JIDF

>And the puppet governments of...

FTFY

A kike is a kike of course, of course.

Why? I can think for myself. Don't really need anyone to tell me not to behave like a nog. Just get rid of Jewish machinations and even nogs will start behaving like normal people

Just because you can think for yourself, it doesn't mean everyone can. We still have people breaking into houses, raping, murdering, etc. even today. Imagine how many more people would do things like that if we were to have no authority.

Fuck this gay earth

Even when you vote for the most anti neocon candidate the Neocons and the Jews STILL win

Nothing matters

>Based Jews. There I said it. lrn2 difference between Israelis and (((Western Jews)))

This

This is just one big reminder on who our real enemy is. Zionist globalist kikes. Fuck Kushner, Fuck Israel Fuck Mossad

youtube.com/watch?v=25MfV_odxYM&t=22s

It wasn't meant to be like this.

Totally disillusioned now. The stranglehold of international finance grows ever tighter.

seriously. the phrase "idk whos jewing who" could not be more fucking relevant right now. i just dont know what to think anymore.... i really beleived in trump.... i can never trust anyone again

Genius!

> support islamic rebels that would love to annihalite Israel and everything jewish
> Assad-regime is the only buffer and the west wants him gone
> Yes, yes the jew says.

Why?

> Islamic terrorist rise to power (puppet regime)
> Israel can then say ''Well wont you look at this, these poor souls cant govern themselves''
> Greater Israel becomes a reality

You dirty dirty scheming kikes

>everyone who was against him is suddenly with him

And yet cucks still think he's on their side

Trust your fellow white American and European brothers. Trust no jew. That was Trump's mistake, he discarded Bannon for this globalist cuck

Israel >> any Arab nation

SHILLCON 9001

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!

Trump is helping ISIS just like ((closest allies)) Saudi, Israel, Turkey

Israel's got you government by the balls though. Most arab nations are irrelevant.

Most here are employing some critical thinking to this strike and are rightfully pissed off with Trump's actions.

The Trump general is a shitshow though. It became apparent last night that most in those threads are just kids that are completely ignorant to geopolitics and don't even seem to be aware of Trump's own policies.

Israel did it AGAIN. Don't worry though, whether Republican or Democrat, no matter what candidate had won, THIS is exactly what would have happened. We didn't meme the wrong person into presidency, we just underestimated the kikes.

Most Brits here have definitely been opposed to the strikes.

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>I DIDN'T VOTE FOR THIS

Has Alex Jones commented on this yet? I bet he's just as pissed at trump as most of us seem to be

We've got CHUCK MOTHER-FUCKIN SCHUMER on our side now. There's NO STOPPING this Trump Train.

WOOOOOOO.

It's a disgrace. Can't wait to see his approval ratings tank to 0%.

He can keep sucking the dick of that globalist (((kushner))) all he wants. In 2020 even if the democraps propose warren as a candidate and I was american would vote for her out of spite.

You fucking child.

During the campaigns
>Trump being a non-interventionist is a good thing. We're sick of globalist agendas. Hillary would start war!

Now
>Trump being an interventionist is a good thing. I love that he's following Hillary Clinton's blueprints for attacking Assad's regime!

Im hoping its some kind of 4d chess to get the establishment on his side but im loosing faith

No Trump is just going against what he promised.

His approval ratings will increase after this. He'll lose some support from the """alt right""" (for lack of a better term) but gain with leftists and neocons.

> trick the establishment by bending over for them

>4d chess

Even the based-god of Finland, President Niinistö supports Trump's decision.

Pic related, Niinistö wearing a Kippah in a secret Jewish service this morning

>some kind of 4d chess
Said nervous idiot for the 54th time.

What is the point you're trying to make.

Trump has literally reneged on one of his most powerful messages during (and before) the campaign. His criticism of US interventionism carried out for global elite interests.

Not only has he gone against everything he has been saying, he has done it for the exact same false flag reasons all the globalist shill warmongers before him have done the same thing

>muh chemical attack

I was just starting to like Americans, but it seems you really are just fucking retards.

Even PJW and Alex Jones came out against this.

I HATE JEWS SO GOD DAMN MUCH

>Trump betrays his base, sides with the media/establishment he was elected to fight
>Anyone who doesn't support this is a shill

Notice that all the people still supporting Trump have no issue with mccain, lindsey, graham, pelosi, ryan, etc, but they hate ann coulter, cernovich, lauren, stefan etc.

Just another Zionist piece of shit, will do likewise.

That cancerous general has always attracted the

>Trump shitsmacks previous establishment for going into Iraq for inane reasons
>Bombs Assad for inane reason
I supported Trump for his isolationist policies promises and "America first".

PJW flat out said he's off the Trump train. Good to see they're actually sticking to their guns.

Just like how Bush got more popular after he betrayed all pretense of being a conservative in his second term? Everyone loves him now, right?

At least the king of the cucks is satisfied.

Good job Sup Forums we definitely made the right decision...

Well he is getting a lot of positive response for this action so I guess it benefits him in some way.

>complimented for being a good goy
While I was convinced he was playing 9d chess this wouldn't have been a problem. But it's becoming obvious that he is just a stupid narcissist and now that his ego is being stroked by the entire establishment he may just continue being a neocon cucks.

It's fine if he leaves it at that. Just send the message that he isn't fucking around but then keep a cool head and stay back again instead of escalating the situation more. That will get more people on his side and make those who now doubt him regain some trust.

We can't just change this country with a single president we have to systematically remove all the senators and reps and vote In people who aren't kike shills

Assad and Putin are behind the flood of migrants into the EU. We've let them play their game long enough. Now the long dick of American justice is probing their assholes.

Give me a quick rundown: what exactly happened? What did Trump order/do?

That will never happen. The Congress, like the Reichstag is corrupt to the core. Democracy was a mistake.

no, you are you fucking piece of shit

>Makes me think like a motherfucker.
>muricans are capable of thinking
pick one

Jesus Christ...

He bombed an empty air base while eating dinner with the Chinese

Goodest goy wars
>The Illuminati Nazi globalist Mafia is coming for you
>Buy muh walter filters and super male vitality
K then...

Fuck off anti-Semitic shill. Jews treat you like an animal.

You need to shut the fuck up and stop being such a pussy. Or move to Russia/Syria where you can wake up every morning and jerk off staring into the face of your daddy/dictator. You're too much of a bitch to rock the American flag on your post. Change your proxy right now!!!!

Oh Liebermann said that? And here I thought there was at least one Jew that is not against us.

(((international finance)))

Fuck off, Schlomo

The only shill here is you, asshole

Are you retarded? Just like the jew in the netherlands and Sweden democrats, that CUNT is a israeli FIRST. GAS HER WITH THE REST REEEEEE

It started off swimmingly but we never heeded the warning of the founding fathers
>Do not let in a single Jew or the country will become subservient to them

How does it feel to be a bitch for ~5 million sandpeople?

i don't understand all this rage about attack on syria.

trump doesn't even hide the fact that he's a pro-israel zionist.

there will be no "non-interventionist" american president, your empire just can't be isolationist in this world.

Are your tender assholes ready for the brown cocks?

It proves that the west is INDEED ruled by kikes, the neocons and their puppets, you imbecile. That they control ALL governments, ALL mass media, ALL politicians.

>Even getting the zionist kike scum to get on the Trump Train by some bullshit strike that didn't do anything but use up old missile stock and dick swinging

No different from ISIS putting their name under every future engineering display.

Wait a minute, isn't it your piece of shit clay that has the least amount of white's? I hope Putin nuke you faggots into oblivion

It's clearly a military! Shadilay!
youtu.be/fF0Cb7h6ZBQ

Fuck Trump for bringing family into this.

Also fuck him for not raising his kids right.

>Daughter marries antichrist

People think what the media tell them to think. CNN is very happy about this action.

Oh sure, let's quit now right as the Dems are being exposed for the criminals they are.

>gay