Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

This picture is photoshopped, they were evangelicals kek

Oh look this thread again.

kill yourself

>falling for cheap shops
That's the original, pic circulating on Sup Forums is the fake one.

Atheism isn't a religion

My wife is pregnant and i did know that i had a choice of color.

You realize this is because muslims and buddhists are growing exponentially, correct?

WHen you are an atheist you don't get to decide.

I mean Hindus

Who cares? im atheist never used that word before i just don't believe there is a god. I might be wrong i still have morals and i appreciate many of the values christianity has introduced to our society. You are sure god exists and i am sure he does not exist, if you are right i am going to hell so why do you care?

When did you finally grow out of atheism, Sup Forums? Pic related.

Lies

China is atheist and China is atleast 5% of world population

Oh please, only a christian would be so cucked and stupid as to virtue signal like this

I dont want to sound all euphoric but how the hell is anyone with a rational brain supposed to drop everything and start believing in sky daddy again. It would feel like pretending santa is real. I know it must be blissful to believe in a loving god and believe me i want that but i feel to woke to start genuinely believing again. I could go to church and pretend but it would all be an act.

>I dont want to sound all euphoric
You do.

Atheists aren't converting, they're dying of old age and not having kids. Meanwhile muslims are multiplying like cockroaches. This is why atheism is shrinking

Meanwhile in mostly Christian USA, degeneracy has become the norm. What use is it for people to identify as Christian if they don't behave Christian?

>Atheism
>Religion
OK...

Yeah atheist birth rates are way too low to compete.
t. Atheist

Islam is the one most likely to undergo explosive growth. Didn't know Hindus were growing that quickly though.

She did

>Atheism
>religion

stoped reading there, sage
slide thread

The problem with atheists is that by rejecting all aspects of organised religion and so called "anarchic" tribalism, they also reject the very social institutions and social contracts that ensured social harmony and population growth for millennia such as church enforced monogamy and a standard moral code for all the community to follow. They also prefer to live for the now whilst neglecting their responsibility for the future generations. Current Marxist influenced atheism is destructive and promotes nihilism.