This board

>Worships a chaos god

>Freaks out at the first sign of war

You guys realize that war is like the ultimate form of chaos right?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/kjv/matthew/10.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength

Chaos would've been that the Tomahawks somehow malfunctioned and landed on Jeruzalem or Tel Aviv

This...this was just dirty

KEK is dead.

MOLOCH controls Trump now. MOLOCH will likely control you too soon. It is time you praised him.

bump to see Sup Forums's response to claims of hypocrisy

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!

oh just kill yourself already you larping faggot

Actually war is life and peace is death.

Just be honest, you guys were LARPING and now are scared!

The only God I worship is our lord and saviour Jesus Christ.

You know Sup Forums is mostly satire right?

This board doesn't actually worship chaos. It's a bunch alienated young men in late-stage captialism.

>trying to save himself by larping

we dont give a shit about that illuminati girl

You are alright Russia bro. Dont goto Syria tomorrow

Kek is the Egyptian god of darkness not chaos you mong. Seth is chaos.

>You obtain War by giving an Order
>War is Chaos

????????? Lol, no.

>The only God I worship is our lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
>Jesus Christ

The Sword of the Gospel

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36And a man's foes shall be they of his own household."

biblehub.com/kjv/matthew/10.htm

OR it's

>Pol constantly poked and prodded a chaos God

>God stirs some shit up

>Something you didn't expect to happen, happened

>"Oh man where did we go wrong???"

Speak for yourself user

Kek has spoken. He must kill himself.

It's not the war that pisses us off, it's the lies. If Trump tweeted that sand niggers suck, lets blow them up and take their land and oil, I'd be fine with it. What we got now is lets bomb them over U.S. lead ISIS attacks is teh gay.

it's all the shilling you can get this week, we are at shillcon 1 if i may remind you this. and all is well and good just that shareblue is shilling harder then ever they are still using the same demoralization/gaslight tactics to fuck with us and they fail. everyone with half a brain and who lurked at Sup Forums for more then a months can see this. all of them posters are genuine shareblue faggots. i hope president trump will nuke the fucking shit out of shareblue headquarters and blame it on terrorist so we could turn another middle eastern shithole into a rubble.

We didn't vote for a war in Syria, we voted for Trump because he ran a non-interventionalist platform. How hard is this to understand you dumbfuck. This is probably your 15th shitpost this morning because you can't handle the fact that Trump betrayed everything he stood for during the campaign. You're literally just supporting him for the sake of supporting him