So my petition I started a couple of weeks ago finally got accepted and published by the British Parliament

So my petition I started a couple of weeks ago finally got accepted and published by the British Parliament.
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/192020
The petition is to allow legal and law abiding citizens a right to bear arms.
It asks for allowance of shotguns and rifles to defend the home and to repeal the handgun ban and allow concealed carry of handguns for self defense.

All firearms should be subject to extensive criminal and background checks.

What do you people think? Fancy signing it? General firearm law and usage discussion?
Any good ideas of where to post this petition to get further support?

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/511189/Ei_-_Form_201.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We also need ranges for shotguns, clay pigeon shooting is dumb and expensive

Also thoughts on the Mossberg 715t?
Looks like an AR15 so owning one would piss of liberals and anti gunners even though it is a .22 peashooter, further highlighting their ignorance.

I don't know much about them but perhaps try the arrse forums?
arrse dod co dod uk

Thanks I'll give it a look, I was thinking of maybe trying to find a few shooting club forums and such, I just don't know if a lot of the old farts will want their feeling of being in a super secret club by owning firearms cheapened by a slackening of the laws.

Gun laws in Cuck states are completely controlled by the UN, but bump anyway. generally once you lose the guns you will never ever get them back

Not sure what the law is in Northern Ireland - it states you must keep the gun locked in a safe but I am unsure whether you can have one for personal defence

After I made it I realized it might've been better to try and go for a restructuring of the firearm accessibility and possession laws here and gradually work towards full FREEDOM mode rather than just jumping into the deep end.

At any rate, this will put the discussion out there and at least parliament will be aware that some people desire drastic change

Try armbritain.com, shootinguk, and arrse.

As much as I hate to say it try posting it on a couple of places on Reddit. You can reach a lot of exposure that way and that's what you want at the end of the day.

I dunno, we're getting big pushes for castle doctrine-like or similar in scope, thanks to fuckers getting a lead vaccination from hunting shotguns
There may be hope afterall

It's a shame nogun cucks who have no idea about the law do this shit.
If you can't get a shotgun license, you're literally a criminal.
If you can't get a rifle certificate, you're a city cuck who doesn't deserve one anyway.

Btw, you can defend yourself with your guns, cuck. The only thing that makes sense is the handgun ban removal.

clay is fun as fuck your just bad at it

I know in Northern Ireland handguns aren't banned totally, but that is as far as my knowledge goes.

I just find it strange handguns are some kind of boogeyman in this country but it is pretty damn easy to get a shotgun legally as long as you aren't a criminal or mental.

For a Shotgun Certificate you can just say "I intend to go clay pigeon shooting" and that is a good enough reason for one, then you can buy I believe up to 10 shotguns without having to notify the police of each purchase.

Obviously they have to be stored correctly by the standards set by law but the actual means to get one are pretty easy.

Rifles obviously are a lot stricter, again I don't see why, at least for the .22 rim fires. A 12 gauge round is going to do a lot more damage than a piddly little .22 rim fire.

>For a Shotgun Certificate you can just say "I intend to go clay pigeon shooting" and that is a good enough reason for one, then you can buy I believe up to 10 shotguns without having to notify the police of each purchase.

Please stop talking when you genuinely have no knowledge on the law.
You can have unlimited number of shotguns, as long as they hold a maximum of three cartridges, and the police MUST be notified every time a shotgun is bought/sold (onus is on the buyer and seller) and when a shotgun is lent for any amount of time longer than 48 hours.
Also, you need to be a regular member of a club for a minimum of 3 months (go every week) or have land that you want to do pest control on.

Good luck not going to jail for even pointing a gun at someone never mind shooting it in the UK.

You will also make gun laws even stricter as a result probably.

Also if you live in a high crime area they can refuse a license even if you have never had so much as a parking ticket for the simple fact the risk of theft is greatly increased.

You even risk jail and heavy fines if your car gets stolen with one in or it gets stolen from your car while you are driving to a club or hunt.

That statute was put in place to stop niggers pretending their car had been stolen to sell weapons. You really think an average guy would be criminalised for getting his car nicked? lol.

>Also if you live in a high crime area they can refuse a license even if you have never had so much as a parking ticket for the simple fact the risk of theft is greatly increased.

patently false. All gun cabinets must be attached to a structurally relevant wall in a house so this is literally irrelevant.

>The UK has the strictest gun laws in the world

No it does not

Also, you cannot have a right to bear arms if you then subject it to conditions. Its either a right, or it is not.

Try again.

Can we decriminalise assault knives too?

Thank you for for making the gun ban in Europe a thing, just before leaving the EU. Thanks alot.

Give guns to Scotland and you'll literally get invaded by the end of the week and Greater Scotland will finally be realised. Och vey! Your move anglocucks.

Doubtful.

The problem is public support, people are made to think firearms are big threat.

Over here in Poland laws are less harsh than in the UK(outside of suppressors which are totally illegal because if you put suppressor on an artillery piece it will generate total 0dB of noise when firing), but still shit.

If you raise the issue of making the law, well, more liberal(such as turning may issue licensed into shall issue and allowing for some sort of concealed carry license) you'll hear endless "BUT MUHRICCA MUH CHULDUN".

The problem is that our neighbours, Czechs have gun legislation that in many ways is more liberal than American one(for example - no SBR shit, CC license is shall issue across the country etc.) and I haven't heard of shootings there. And we are closer culturally and demographically to them than to Americans.

You will see the same shit. "MUH CHULLUNZ", "BETTER BE RAPED THAN TO KILL" and people will believe this shit.

Just signed it. Though I agree with the idea of gradually improving the gun laws, far too few normies know enough about current legislation to care. That would leave you with a few die hard supporters that actually understand the situation enough to sign hence it might be better to go in at the deep end as you said.

This probably will make the UK the greatest country in the world, after Japan of course.

Incorrect around being a club member or have land to do pest control on.

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/511189/Ei_-_Form_201.pdf

The way it is looked it is thi

With a shotgun, it is presumed under law that you can have one, and it is down to the police to gather evidence to say as to why you cannot have one.

With a firearm, you are asking permission to be able to have one, and it is down to you as to say why you want it and it must be an approved reason.

Why don't we just adopt Japan's gun safety laws or base ours around it? Considering they've got one of the safest firearms policies in the world.

It's totally true, if you live in a high crime area the police can demand extra security measures such as the cabinet being a in locked room, alarm fitted to the room or even alarms fitted to the entire house or even flat out refuse it, when was the last time you looked at a firearm license form?

Actually a majority of our MP's voted against it.

But we already have that right.
>That the subjects which are Protestants may have arms for their defence suitable to their conditions and as allowed by law;

Actually Scotland has stricter laws than England. They need an FAC just to own an airgun now,

I used one of them. They're pretty good plinkers.

The magazine has some feeding issues, though.

>A thread about self defence weapons
>Thinks clay shooting is perfect for this
I didn't know your niggers had the ability of flight, that must suck.

Ur nuts...

Because Japanese policy is literally no guns at all and they didn't issue single hunting license in years, which, surprise surprise resulted in wild animals being spotted everywhere, including suburbs.

The problem with the USA is the dindu gangs killing each other everyday. If you remove those crimes from the statistics the USA suddenly has a very low gun crime rate compared to the rest of the world.

I agree public opinion needs to shift drastically though.

But guns won't protect you from assault vehicles

No one will ever repeal the handgun ban because too many idiot republicans/muslims will shoot up schools again

You can get a shotgun right now if you like, you are required to have secure storage though and under the pillow does not count.

This. Shotguns are very easy to get.

>The problem with the USA is the dindu gangs killing each other everyday
This is true. But try telling liberals about it, and try getting the message through thick skulls of retarded journalists who will medially crucify you for telling the truth.

>get enough signatures
>government will just give a copy pasted response like they always do

THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT IS COMMITTED TO PROTECTING THE GENERAL PUBLIC, WE INVEST IN BLAH BLAH BLAH MUH POLICE AND TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY YOU NEED TO FUCK OFF WITH YOUR GUNS, THANKS FOR WASTING YOUR TIME, FAGET

Kek.

In all seriousness they do have guns so when a dindu points a gun at you over here your only choices are to get robbed/raped and then maybe get shot and die or get shot and die then get robbed/raped

Hurray for stupidly strict gun control for law abiding citizens.

Nice work user. You are an honorary American. Here is your burger and your shit stained drawers.

Yes but I want the right to use the shotgun incase a dindu breaks into my house waving around a handgun that is supposed to be banned (shock, it didn't work) like keeps happening around where I live.

>Concealed carry

Don`t be fuckin stupid, there are about 3 million muslims in this country, and every single one of them hates us.

It will be a war zone.

Can I have a green card now?

People in government doesn't understand that criminals don't go to gun stores to buy guns. That's why gun control will never work. Just take a look at us, rampant gun violence and massive gun control.

That's the point.

Those muslims will never get approved thanks to the criminal and mental health checks.

And even if they did, there would be more of us armed and with a right to defend ourselves, simple mathmatics results in a total removal of kebab.

You sound like a child OP.

Gun control is a meme and needs to stop.

Look at the Czech Republic

No