Aus/pol/ - Late Noight Froiday Edition

Tonoight's previous threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-28/former-australia-ambassador-to-china-warns-government-of-beijing/7885140
abc.net.au/news/2016-04-11/support-urged-for-motherland-in-south-china-sea-dispute/7318172
abc.net.au/news/2017-04-07/counter-terrorism-police-join-investigation-into-fatal-stabbing/8425580
discord.gg/GbCrx
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/603649/Truck-attack-pedestrians-Stockholm-city-centre-Sweden
philosophicaleconomics.com/2014/07/goldstandard/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can't believe you fuckwits let this thread doi

bump
lazy fuckwits

Queanbeyan killer.

>tfw live 5 mins away from the petrol station where the paki got killed

He was actually a nice bloke, he gave me a free pie once
I don't know how I should feel
>tfw gas station captcha

F

Fuck cunts, what a day.

bump
reminder that if you don't say noigh-noight before you knock-off shitposting you're an absolute dogcunt

I took a shower, sorry.

Alright mates I'm calling it, gotta be up early tomorrow so I'm going to bed to read my book. Noight-noights pals.

Good night m8.

What race is that unwholesome-looking youth?

Seems quite pale.

>gave me a free pie
Why would he do that?

Posting in ebin bogan scum thread

noighty-noight matey-mate

fuck me lads what a day ey

You into the whole Syria thing m8?

Personally I don't really care.

I have withdrawn from foreign cares.

was this (You), cunt?

aye; brahs

I don't really care about Syria so long as we aren't doing anything about it, but Sup Forums has tits up over it. Very draining.

All the staff there were pretty friendly

>Very draining
Nigga just close the tab.

How's this a terrorist attack?

Queanbeyan is a city in south-eastern New South Wales, located adjacent to the Australian Capital Territory in the Southern Tablelands region. Located on the Queanbeyan River, the city is the council seat of the Queanbeyan-Palerang Regional Council.
Weather: 11°C, Wind SE at 6 km/h, 79% Humidity
Hotels: 3-star averaging $116, 5-star averaging $237. View hotels
Population: 37,991 (2011 census)
Local time: Friday 10:45 pm

If it's not in the threads, it's shitting up the catalogue.

Both of them are clearly ethnic to some degree but where born in Aus.

Thoughts on Beijing's increasing influence on Australia?

With the Chinese population in Australia being 4% and expected to rise considering we are in the region, could we see Beijing have more political influence over Australia with more ethnic Chinese people, thoughts?

Professor FitzGerald was Australia's Ambassador to China between 1973 to 1976 (from article)

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-28/former-australia-ambassador-to-china-warns-government-of-beijing/7885140

Went to the petrol station for a pie and a drink I had enough money for either 1 but not both and he let me have the pie for free, said he was going to throw them out pretty soon too but it was still a good pie

Also I thought I had cash because I was supposed to be paid I didn't so out of confusion he decided to let me off with the pie, he was really cool about it

no

correction

>37,991
3799̶1̶0

abc.net.au/news/2016-04-11/support-urged-for-motherland-in-south-china-sea-dispute/7318172

>Leading figures in Australia's Chinese population have called on fellow community members to come together to help "safeguard the sovereign rights of China" over growing military tensions in the South China Sea.

Yeah well that was good of him, but it wasn't his to give away.

>TNs

what a scum cunt

Scary stuff man, I like having freedom of speech and democracy...

This

I used to get pies there

I sensed this would happen soon, I was always weary in the food court in riverside plaza when Muslims were around

>I like having freedom of speech and democracy..
After seeing where it has led us? Why?

hi

>weary
I think you meant wary. Weary means tired.

we're full

Please, I'd rather not live under an authoritarian regime where I am punished for thought crime. Democracy and freedom of speech has lead us to prosperity here in the west, but some people have taken that all for granted and think these systems is what everyone wants (freedom is speech and democracy are rare in the entire world you should care if we have it or not, we just need to make sure everyone knows truly how important it is.)

Who the fuck would give a shit about a pie anyway, could just easily get away with saying throwing it out because it was out too long, exactly like what Woolworths do with those hot roasted BBQ chickens every night around the country
I used to work at Woolworths Deli and took home a free chicken at least once to twice a week free because I marked it off at thrown out, I would walk out the backdoor at the end of the shift with a free chicken but woolworths classified it as theft, either throw it out of pay for it, that's the system

Fuck, that was my best thinking too. I really thought it was "weary"

Your sense of right behaviour is warped.

You are as bad as one of those "I don't mind stealing from Woolworths because they are a big corporation and they expect it anyway".

Well m8 we live and we learn. No-one knows everything or goes through life without making any mistakes.

Stealing is only right is you get away with it
Otherwise we all live and die and we are born to be slaves to the dollar, life is meaningless as a whole and our whole existence is nothing and life on earth will cease to exist one day, why not make the most of our miserable lives by trying to make life easier on ourselves?

make sure to join the discord, brothers

post the link then

I hope you are being satirical my friend.

>paki got killed
Sauce? Was it glorious?

I am off to bed boys. I am weary.

>not stealing from corporations who rack in billions a year but seem to never use their wealth for any good humanitarian purposes besides feeding us foods full of cancerous shit at low prices

>chinks out and mass immigration stopped
>suddenly less demand for housing
>house prices fall
>less workers to compete for jobs
>easier to find work and wages rise
>men with decent jobs = women want to marry them
>houses, jobs, marriages = babies
>birth rate increases
>don't have to bring in foreigner any more

noigh-noight

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-07/counter-terrorism-police-join-investigation-into-fatal-stabbing/8425580

Here you go my little indian poo in loo

Were those boys mudslimes too?

less immigration
>slow population growth
>less consumption
>less demand for housing
>less work in construction
>less consumption for construction workers
>less work for everyone
>??

If Australian men don't attack muslims in the street, they are cowardly cuckolds and deserve to be killed and have their women bred.

one looked like a yugoslav.
the other some kind of southern european / middle eastern.

i bet you stab every towelhead you see in the street huh big guy

>less workers to compete for jobs
>easier to find work and wages rise
and inflation (((adjusts))) to fuck you over. abandoning the gold standard was a mistake.

>Late Noight Froiday Edition
Haha silly aussie, it's Friday morning. Drunk abbo can't even use a sundial lol

oi swer oi'll fuarken coward punch KING HIT you m8. fuarken wotch yourself ay

discord.gg/GbCrx

night bruz

im white but my dick is brown

thoughts?

It's 9 in the morning what the fuck are you talking about

>abandoning the gold standard was a mistake
no it wasn't

A lot of Muslims live in the area, just saying

It's a fuggin catch 22 isn't it.

When the property market turns it's not going to be pretty considering the numbers working in construction, real estate, banking and then fast food, car dealerships, etc etc.

We really need to pick up native births somehow.

what's your ethnicity mate

I'm not an empowered Australian white man.

Examples of empowered Australian white men are:
>bikies
>high school athletes who rove around in groups and bash people at parties
>bogans who fight in pubs and own illicit guns
>meth smoking blue collar whites who will engage in high stakes violence over trivial matters impulsively

These are the people with power to act. I am just a lonely ectomorph nerd, I can do nothing except espouse an anti-Muslim sentiment in civil conversation and political debate.

If the aforementioned don't cut, and instead continue listening to nigger leb autotune RnB music like cucjolds, they deserve to be extinct.

If you argue against this, you argue against nature. No weakling deserves a free pass.

yes it was, when you give free actors a vastly preferable (to them) alternative to doing things in a way that will help people in the future, they will take the alternative. even if it's harmful.

a massive economic crash hits, we have two options: fix our deficit, cut back on welfare, put money where it needs to go, and punish the people who need to be punished... or just print a few trillion more dollars and have a party. which option do you think people are going to take?

if you put the gold standard back in place, it kneecaps the politicians and our economy is more stable.

>looks at those numbers
hmmm yes im an anglo
not a word

immigration is a net economic gain you just have to make sure that the immigration si good immigration

i.e. White, right?

weary == worn
wary == aware

> it kneecaps the politicians
politicians have no control over monetary policy.

Dude I think your confusing monetary and fiscal policy. the Government has no control over printing money is is done completely independent.

Also I could tell you countless reasons why the gold standard isn't the best system and why fiat money is the best system, but that would take to long the gold standard is old technology. gold still has a place in the economy, but not as the legal tender.

BREAKING
BERAKING

(((TRUCK))) ATTACK IN SWEDEN
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/603649/Truck-attack-pedestrians-Stockholm-city-centre-Sweden

That's for all Australians to decide together but considering Australia is a European outpost since the 1800's white migration wouldn't destroy social cohesion which is a positive.

I mean we need to decide what sorta country we want to be in the future. the world is not colourblind

>>politicians have no control over monetary policy.
in practice, yes they do. if you disagree just look at the US during the GFC.

>Dude I think your confusing monetary and fiscal policy. the Government has no control over printing money is is done completely independent.
that depends on what you mean by "printing money". i was using it as a term for otherwise conjuring money into existence, if you thought i meant physically creating money i apologize.

>Also I could tell you countless reasons why the gold standard isn't the best system and why fiat money is the best system, but that would take to long the gold standard is old technology. gold still has a place in the economy, but not as the legal tender.
the point isn't to trade gold around, the point is to cap the ability of the government to create and allocate money.

>first image
>two (((refugees)))

Kerser is the Sickest.

Thats actually pretty fucked mate.

F

I wonder if Carrie Bitchmore will cry about the latest Islamic Truck of Peace in Sweden...

>That was rhetorical, Waleed will just tell us how peaceful """real""" Islam is... again

>politicians have no control over monetary policy.
in practice, yes they do. if you disagree just look at the US during the GFC.
technically you are correct, but here in Australasia the RBA has more freedom the Fed, and to change that the constitution here inn Australia would need to be changed which would be difficult and is unlikely in the near future.

>Monetary policy
control over bank reserves of cold hard cash, interest rate loaned to commercial banks, reserve ratio of banks, inflation targeting
>fiscal policy
allocation of government revenue either in savings or spending.

Dude this is how I see it if you want the gold Standard that would mean you would rather not have a stable inflation rate, is that correct?

>technically you are correct, but here in Australasia the RBA has more freedom the Fed, and to change that the constitution here inn Australia would need to be changed which would be difficult and is unlikely in the near future.
freedom doesn't mean anything. the governor of the RBA is in his position because the treasurer wants him to be, and everyone else can be thrown out if they play up. maybe not immediately, but eventually. all of these people know each other, they're going to be serving the government if it comes to that.

>control over bank reserves of cold hard cash, interest rate loaned to commercial banks, reserve ratio of banks, inflation targeting
>allocation of government revenue either in savings or spending.
both of these in practice are utilized by the same people for the purpose of manipulating the economy.

>Dude this is how I see it if you want the gold Standard that would mean you would rather not have a stable inflation rate, is that correct?
yes. the inflation rate is a fucking meme the way it it's working right now. if having a wildly fluctuating inflation rate means we can go through recessions and depressions without the government pulling 20 trillion dollarydoos out of it's ass, i'm all for it.

my old man worked night fill in a woolworths for a few years and would bring home a chook or two every fucking shift

deli cunts would have them all marked down to a dollar each so all the night crew would snatch them up cheap

Here, you might wanna read up on why we have an inflation of a stable 2-3% also centralised banks keep the economy of depressions. Australia's RBA has been praised as one of the best run central banks in the world. Australia is about to break the world record of longest period of time with no period of negative GDP growth.

but please read this,
philosophicaleconomics.com/2014/07/goldstandard/

and make up your mind, there are a lot more economic theories which you can add to this, but a lot of these systems do have a reason for being so.