Trump V Assad

Who here still with Trump?
I know I am, give it some time and wait for this shit to develop, there's a lot more to the whole thing coming out.

I'm not for either. I'm turning on Trump for being a fucking cuck but I don't support Assad. Nice try tho

Fuck your muslim faggot
Assad is a fucking shitskin
Since when Sup Forums cares for islam

Bling Bling faggot.

You don't even know the full story yet. Plus you don't have access to Presidential Details on the conflict.
Trump wants Allies.

I agree, Assad is a useless puppet.

The point is Assad is secular

>muh dead sandnigger kids

Trump has been ineffective and seems to have thrown in the towel

There are no "good" muslim people
They will try to behead you at any chance they have

FUCK TRUMP

>Actaully falling for the propaganda
Everybody knows the dead babies is nothing more than a cover up to justify the missile strikes faggot, It's about sending a message, letting everybody know that America is the Dominant figure in this conflict and we are know looking out for American interests other than Russian.
Plus his ratings are boosting up really fast with the left, and we will lose a couple right wingers but that's okay because not everyone is turning on him. Only a small portion.

>Trump keeps Bachar Al-Assad in check with 50 Tomahawks, and sends Putin into foetal position crying about "muh UN council"
>somehow doesn't support this

How does it feel to be a disgusting traitor, ameribro ? I bet you shill for Russians.

Reporting for duty my Emperor.

Sup Forums was always pro-Assad fucking newfag.

Ciorbă, please.

Assad. No Christian blood for greater Israel no matter how much Jared cries.

I have had doubts before but ultimately been proven wrong by Trump. This is way more serious but I can see why he did it since it helps with many other problems. If he did this solely for civilian deaths and larger syria conflicts then i don't want to have anything to do with him.

traitor to your nation, be ashamed of saying that.

>because I give a fuck if some weak shit skin dictator is in check

Assad maintained secular state and peace between religions. Christians, Sunnis, Shias and Alawites lived in peace before civil war started by Salafi/Wahhabists.

even if assad was a bad guy it's still cancerous interventionism.

>When Sup Forums unironically supports a Muslim dictator over the German heritage guy they memed into office a few month ago

>Who here still with Trump?
Who isn't?

The only people pretending to be upset are Hillary supporters, who would have been dancing in the streets if it was Hillary that attacked.

Trump is doing exactly what we elected him to do: Tell the world that we are no longer sniveling cowards that only talk and never act.

Next on the bombing list should be Iran, North Korea, and anyone else who would like to step up to die.

This. It's kinda like wtf

This. Fucking glass em.

> dictator, regime
> president, administration

which one of these your country has depends on which side of US propaganda you're on

>German heritage guy
What?
He is billionaire neocon out of touch with reality who doesnt give a shit about average Joe.
Only dumb Americans support this kind of "conservatives".
He is literally worst from both political spectrums

Assad has been our guy before Trump was even relevant

Lots of idiots turning on Trump because of this.

I don't get it. They're enormously overreacting.

Why on earth should i care about this assad dude? Its a different fucking country. Why should i support them when I live in america? Bunch of goddamn card carrying communists shitting up this place

CTR now pro-Trump

Let me correct you, OP. Assad is Putin's puppet so the real choice is between Trump and Putin.

Well op I can understand your concern but worry not. The shills are trying to divide pol over this. Even going to the point where they are posting that they as " trump supporters" have dropped him.

I think they are even confusing themselves into thinking they have succeeded as we are seeing threads pop up asking if pol has really switched off of trump?

Well no one will drop him over a single action just like no one will join him over a single action.

Just wait till the shills get bored and leave.

Just meant his ancestry.