Did you forget so quickly, Sup Forums?

Did you forget so quickly, Sup Forums?
>A killing bolt strikes in the night, but does not kill

Other urls found in this thread:

oxfordindexDOToupDOTcomSLASHviewSLASH10DOT5871SLASHbacad/9780197263907DOT003DOT0003
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you retarded? this is a bunch of vague shit with no specific date named

>A killing bolt strikes in the night, but does not kill
people were killed

there were like 7 deaths retard

People die I think

no digits.
It's false prophecy

Good eye user.
Don't trust anyone on this board for the coming days. We are less alone then usual

This is what "the rod and the ring" probably refers to
> It suggests that the ‘rod and ring’ scene in royal monuments also signified righteous kingship sanctified by the gods and it communicated an aspect of the enduring relationship between the palace and the temple which served to secure the institutional continuity that endured throughout more than three millennia of regime change.
>Syria
>regime change
sounds familiar?

oxfordindexDOToupDOTcomSLASHviewSLASH10DOT5871SLASHbacad/9780197263907DOT003DOT0003

I can feel his presence.

Kek is near.

For the last fucking time

Nah, the progressive agenda the millenials are pushing will continue and will keep pushing the center to the right.
This is just the big thing this week.
Something new will come next week.
All the shills grinning today will start killing themselves in horror once all is revealed.
They have no power here.

But not near enough

It's all coming true

>The star will gorge itself on clay

So what's the next one?
Chinese expansionism kicks into overdrive? Or after Assad is gone Greater Israel happens?

I don't think they necessarily go in order. Brexit happened before the Republican majority in all three branches of govt, which the first line seems to allude to

Pretty much this. We can hold two thoughts at once here, unlike the liberals.

We're not happy with the idea of ANOTHER Jew war and we're pissed, but we also know that Trump is better than Hillary, is only 3 months in office and is still suffering a withering attack from all fronts by sjw's, (((media))), neocons, globalists, etc.

We're not mindless zombies supporting someone mindlessly. But the left always projects and that's why they think we're actually "turning" on Trump. They'll stoke the fires as best they can but they're too obvious with it.

Not near enough senpai

>no digits
False prophecy

sigh

Everything is going so fast right now since the left are losing control.
Shills are struggling.

Whenever Sup Forums is panicking over some perceived fuckup by Trump, I keep reminding myself that it hasn't even been a year.
Everyday is too hyped up without regards on the long term.

You are an oldfag but you sold out to ctr whatever man

>Three Branches Will Become One
Obvious US-Trump/Kushner Dictatorship

>An Island Will Drift Away
Brexit, obviously.

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
Last Night's firework show

>The black flag will fly above the dome.
ISIS will take Dome of the Rock or ?

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear

Project Blue Beam: The AntiChrist (Possibly Kushner) after taking full control will provoke a false second coming of Christ

>The bear will leave its cave forever
Russia will fall

Don't know the rest I'm guessing "The belly of the dragon will drip water" has to do with 9/23/17 and the prophecy from the Book of Revelation? Idk

Southeastern Oregon will be the only safe place left in the country, go now. I urge you Sup Forums save yourself.