Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1mxDYXuZeue
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vocaroo.com/i/s1mxDYXuZeue

im ready to start the purge personally

>be """""""""""""""""white """"""""""""""""" american
>get drafted
>spics, niggers and mudslimes knock up your women
Is this the ideal scenario that Americans on this board are pushing for?

yes me too lets ruin their countries even more so they keep coming to europe

What will happen to the islamic states?

-Your fault for taking them in
-Euros deserve it for being arrogant pricks that ultimately started this mess

>isis
Fix'd

This. More attacks. Now
Fuck tfw a Muslim countries in college passed through me listening to shitty mosque songs on his phone. Literally scared

well you're a short-sighted brat.
europe and US will get more refugees because of this.

This. Dumb amerifat is dumb.

>>Everyone's pissed at the US
>>I'm just happy more Mudslimes are six feet under

Why?
Only a beast does not lament death.

Isn't that a good thing?

Assad protects the christian minority in Syria though.
Deaths don't matter if they are reduced to text and images of a foreign place you don't experience. Sympathy in global politics is a cancer and is exactly why the current happening is happening.

We don't care about arab christian minorities. Hope ISIS execute their asses once for all. So glad my country is becoming atheist so people won't be bitching about christcucks.

Suffering is suffering.
It we want happiness it must be rooted out and minimized.
The death of a couple of Syrians might seem to not effect you.
But they do.
Eventually.

There's a real problem with people's understanding. Everyone in the Middle-East just equals Muslim. It's a lot more complex than that. But people will use the Saudis' treatment of women and the actions of ISIS and Al-Qaeda to justify attacking Assad (which is executed by ISIS and Al-Qaeda and funded by Saudi Arabia). It is quite literally insane.

So some dickhead American can say isn't it great that Muslims are dying, with the subtext being isn't the USA awesome for blowing shit up and that means it's okay. And no, i'm not Muslim (like people accused me of being after the Parliament attacks when I said the Jews were the problem, not the Muslims) I'm Catholic. And I would be able to peacefully co-exist in Syria before the war - something I won't be able to do if ISIS and Al-Qaeda win.

Fuck off, everyone.

Post times a billion

Trump betrayed us, he wants for us to die for Israel and he's actively fighting for the globalists now. Even Hillary Clinton celebrated the airstrike

This.
I love how this kind of people just yells "uhh shitskin uhhh islamic immigrantion uhhh we don't want refugees" while some refugees are christian minorities and then they go like "we must protect arab christians!!!"