WARNING DO NOT WATCH NEW PODESTA VIDEO

I am seriously horrified by that video i dont think ill ever be the same.

When it got to the raping part I couldn't listen for more than a few seconds.

Prob the most difficult thing i've listened to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s33TvCEi0fw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119919961/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I looked into it and there's nothing of substance. Nothing to see here. Just go to sleep.

There is nothing wrong with Podesta, he was with her.
If only Hillary had won we wouldn't be in this Syria mess

No, fuck you.

WATCH IT! YOU NEED TO CONFRONT THE EVIL HEAD ON! DO NOT HIDE FROM THE TRUTH BECAUSE IT'S UNCOMFORTABLE.

Hillary would have made a no fly zone while having coalition forces bomb the country to shit and destroying all necessary infrastructure for society to grow.

I don't know why I respond to such obvious bait

#nowarinsyria if you don't want WWIII

im....getting.....sleepy.....

what video?

you dont wanna know. there was a thread here earlier.i wish someone woulda warned me. that video is torture. you wont get those sounds out of your head for a while and the sounds put images in your head to make it even worse

What video? No link.

Telling people to not watch a video they do not know how to find is redundant.

His shirt is much darker than "l love all children" it means "l love children"

wtf happened? i thought pizzagate was dead

skip to 2.50 or so.

No, new video released. Same setting as the fatherhood video.

I'm getting really sleepy suddenly
we all should just go to sleep

>DO NOT WATCH NEW PODESTA VIDEO
Will do. Don't want my IP attached to that shit anyway to be honest.

Yeah. It's pretty damn rough. I really don't recommend watching it. Killing is one thing, seeing a kid get raped is literally mentally damaging. I only could see 20 secs before turning it the fuck off.

i dont even get whats going on in the video

>podesta posts image from his cellar

>MSM: look at what trump did to innocent syrian children

He can't keep getting away with it!

The writing on the shirt literally translates to "I love children". Wtf

Already watched it. Probably shouldn't have. Listening to the boys scream was chilling, however I can't identify shit. The video quality is awful, but maybe someone can investigate it further and prove its actually Podesta.

Watch it on youtube you pussy.

I agree, but this is what fuels us. The anger, it must not be ignored because it rustles your jimmies, it must be spread so the anger spreads.

Skip to 2.50 or so, when he puts on the new video. Watch from 2.00 or so to see the old one too. (times are not accurate, just from memory)

Reminder that Pizza Investigators will still be making new and amazing "discoveries" ten years from now.

i can hear a kid crying and screaming but i cant see shit

What video? That YouTube shit was completely unintelligible.

Why would he film himself doing this?

Check the (((mysteriously))) deleted thread for links and info.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119919961/

there are links to the video in the comments at that youtube thing

>entire board divided
>serious shit going on
>''lol lets talk about /x/ related shit''

fuck off niggers

I saw this video months ago.

>OP right now

its on worldcorpo
i have two theories
1. its john podesta raping a young child. voices match, but quality is too fucking terrible to decipher anything physically. man's audio matches to podestas voice.
2. its a heavily edited video with audio of a man just physically abusing his son
this shit needs to be formally investigated. worldcorpo.net points to either an art students publicity stunt or an insider leak. either way this pizzagate shit freaks me out

AFAIK anons worked out that it was a shower door and the kid is inside the shower being burned with scolding water

raping kids is not paranormal.

I need help finding the video or infographic explaining how what we should be looking for in CPPP is a hidden second story, not a hidden room in the first floor or a basement. But a hidden second story above the stage.

Please help me find it someone.

If this upsets you, you are too new to be here.

ok i can see that now. seems like an odd way to get off. also appears to be a broom in one of the videos.

>no links

Well how am i supposed to get you seriously if you make shitty threads like that?

I am 100% certain you are talking about the old video.

sage

>tfw Sup Forums is literally slower than twitter.

my g/f (british) was telling me days ago about this and i heard her watching it and thought it was something old and gay or fake and gay and told her to fuck off because it made my dick want to kill itself.

Sup Forums, are you okay?

Bump

No, infested with shills from all types of interest groups. At this point it feels more like the mad ramblings of a lone man with lots of proxies.

HAHA. I are detective. I find blurry video.

This was posted months ago. Some user cleaned up the vid and it looks like maybe the kid is in a hot shower and the camera man is using a push broom to push the water to him

Could you give me a link so I can put it in my internet filter

back to fapping to the end of Megan is Missing, then

I suspect this being bait, but isn't this more like trauma induction for mind control instead of 'just' cp?

Even Epsteins wiki article says he used underage girls to blackmail people

Why are you people getting so worked up about some fucking humanities undergrad's internet project?
Fucking retards, all of you.