Morning Sup Forums

Morning Sup Forums

Normie here... I am a lurker, I come to Sup Forums to make sense of things. On some issues it takes a lot of reading comments to get there.. seeing through shills and such, but eventually I get there.

I have a serious question, I'm trying to understand this Syria business. But I find my non understanding of the way the Muslim religion works is causing me (and a lot of others) confusion.

I don't need to be spoon fed but can we get some credible links to start (us) out. For example:

Muslim = Chistian
Islam = Catholicism, Baptist, Lutheran
What is a Sunni?
(I don't know these assumptions are right)

How does this religion break down, who are the bad guys. Please point the Normies in the right direction to get our understanding right.

Please don't go crazy on me... My intentions are good. And am a huge fan of your work. XOXOXO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sirj6qNLAEU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>reddit spacing
kill you are self

There is no war, we've all been larping. Even fooled major news networks.

>fake news
>shills

I don't go on Reddit... Serious inquiry

lurk moar and go back to plebbit

come on guys, he just want info.

Sup Forums is a shitposting board. It's all satire. You shouldn't take it seriously.

>shitposting board
>summoned primordial god of darkness and chaos
>got mainstream media to talk about Pepe
>meme'd someone into presidency

you still think that?

Sunnis and Shias are two branches of Islam that are always at war. One is Iran (backed by Russia), other is Saudis (backed by US). Syria is their proxy war

Yes, because the man you memed into presidency is a total joke and an embarrassment now.

Are the Rebels in Syria Shia's? Or ISIS? Does ISIS fall into one of those categories?
Thank you for the serious answer. I just tried to google some answers and most of the stuff looks a bit sketchy like convert or die stuff.

oh good gourd you're a child, this is blatantly obvious.

Just get off of Sup Forums and google all of the things you just listed. Hell, wikipedia would help you at this point.

Bad Guys: Muslims (all), Jews (all), Christians (Refugees Welcome and Jew lovers kind), Atheists (the useless idiots)
Good Guys: Every other remaining religion

The middle east boils down to the fact that Suni's and Shia's are both Muslims and for that are inherently warrior people who pretty much always fight. It requires a dictator to keep the people in check, and for that we've been punished everytime we take out a dictator.

>Take out Sadhaam
>Get Al Queda

>Take out Ghadaafi
>Get ISIS

What's funny is both terrorist groups we gave weapons to in order to take out these dictators, and then they turn around after and use them on us.

Also Islam is to Muslim as Christianity is to Christian. There is no difference between Muslims and Islam no matter how fancy people try to word it. Ever wonder why they escape the violence in the Middle East and get to Europe and continue to be violent? They aren't running away from anything. They are expanding and conquering. They are not refugees they are invaders.

No, these answers are pretty straight and have no discussion. Look up origins of islam and delete this dumb thread.

Don't believe then watch this video. After all, seeing is believing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sirj6qNLAEU

I'm not disputing that Muslims are bad, and want to murder the west. I want more info on the who, what, where.

Thanks, gonna watch now.

The answer is they all do. There are just various grey areas of the ones that kill each other which is Suni's and Shia's. Basically it came down to different interpretations on Muhammad's word.

Dictators keep in mind like power. They live in comfy palaces, why would they shake up the status quo and fuck with the US? They wouldn't. That's why keeping things stable under dictators keeps the middle east in the middle east and not over here fucking with us

Yes I do wonder why, and I do see what they are doing all over the world. It's terrible! I just never bothered to distinguish the factions of the religion. I have pretty much abandoned the MSM, and my blinders are off. I refused to be confused anymore and tricked by wordage. Thank you for your reply

fucking cracker I'm Asian you retards did it!

>the man you memed into presidency is a total joke
Wasn't that the whole point?

No worries. Always good to hear another new person gives a shit. The world is waking up. It's why Trump won. If I were to be a single issue voter immigration and putting a halt on the dramatic demographic shifts in our country would be it.

Do you think that if we leave them alone they will leave us alone? My thought has always been it's better to fight them over there, then to fight them over here. I am questioning this theory now. I am a strong supporter of our troops. I did 12 years in the Navy (I know it's sad that I don't know more about this). My big fear is having tanks roll down my street, I don't want that here. But I'm sure if WWIII happens we won't come out unscathed. Isolationism is looking really good right now.

>someone
>not the false prophet himself

wait...
>False Prophet summoned fire from the sky
>people praised him for it
>Trump calls for airstrike
>people agreed with him
>missiles look like fireballs from sky if looked at roman times

holy shit

Sunnis are orthodox, Shi'a is Catholic

Yeah turns out allah really ackbar when you look at revelation and today

Rebels and isis both sunni