i.imgur.com/Luv7Tbq.jpg
>Raqqa Mar30
i.imgur.com/tN6z1Rs.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr7
>BREAKING:US terrorist attack launches 50 tomahawk missiles at Al-Shayrat airbase, struck aircraft and runway. 6 dead, 15 aircraft destroyed
>US envoy:We are compelled to take own action if UN fails in Syria
>SAA denies chemical weapons attack in southern Idlib
>N Hama: jihadists retake Maardes town, hit SAA with suicide bombing
>DeZ:SAA advances 400m in IS held cemetery
>IS still holds it's ground in Palmyra, hoping to repell SAA advance en route to Arak
>rebels bomb largest Christian city
>Erdogan:next stage of Operation Euphrates Shield will include Iraq
>At least 58 dead & over 200 wounded in rebel-held Khan Shaykun due to chemical weapons
>119+ Saudi soldiers and mercenaries have been killed by the Houthis in 2017
>31+ killed, 40 wounded in IS attack on Tikrit
>IS raid in Yemen leaves scores of Houthi troops dead

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/09/24/president-assad-of-syria-is-not-an-evil-dictator-killing-his-people-the-establishment-has-lied/
veteranstoday.com/2016/12/06/breaking-us-trying-to-rescue-intelligence-officers-from-eastern-aleppo-city/
21stcenturywire.com/2016/12/06/breaking-aleppos-old-city-now-fully-liberated-by-saa-remaining-terrorists-in-retreat/
mintpressnews.com/russia-destroys-most-isis-heavy-weaponry-u-s-promptly-airdrops-50-tons-of-weapons-into-syria/210655/
liveleak.com/view?i=522_1462924812
counterpunch.org/2016/09/15/assads-death-warrant/
theduran.com/must-see-video-us-peace-council-returns-syria-county-fighting-invasion-by-most-powerful-country-world/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-05/us-trained-special-ops-fighter-islamic-states-new-top-commander-iraq
inquisitr.com/3059683/hillary-clinton-pulitzer-prize-winning-journalist-says-presidential-candidate-approved-sending-sarin-gas-to-syrian-rebels/
en.hunternews.ru/?p=3582
usatwentyfour.com/im-back-from-syria-the-media-is-lying-to-you/
youtu.be/oMjXbuj7BPI
youtu.be/dkamZg68jpk
youtu.be/HxrSjGsEcto
youtu.be/9RC1Mepk_Sw
theantimedia.org/independent-investigation-finds-that-syrian-rebels-used-chemical-weapons/
zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-21/secret-cable-reveals-us-plan-overthrow-assad-exploiting-extremist-groups
off-guardian.org/2015/10/05/guardian-accidentally-shows-even-more-proof-syrian-rebels-are-western-stooges/
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201509151027016597-western-support-of-al-qaeda-against-al-assad-must-stop-alexandre-del-valle/
thewallwillfall.org/2015/07/21/mythology-barrel-bombs-and-human-rights-watch-paul-larudee/
youtu.be/CeE4Ux4t9Vw
theantimedia.org/media-admits-rebels-starve-civilians/
21stcenturywire.com/2017/01/17/syria-consign-barrel-bombs-to-the-propaganda-graveyard/
youtu.be/rUhe87r5bEE
21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/28/interview-patrice-fighting-on-aleppos-front-lines/
youtube.com/watch?v=U4C5TBYHWtQ
twitter.com/comedianotaro/status/850258241296547841
youtube.com/watch?v=N7ZfBbW92T8
youtube.com/watch?v=h0cNuPd2CDk
theguardian.com/world/live/2017/apr/07/us-syria-response-donald-trump-assad-pentagon-live
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/63ztc9/today_gorsuch_in_assads_balls_shrunk_russian/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/63xnc3/alert_big_takeover_attempt_by_cucks_i_have_never/
twitter.com/bbcrussian/status/850256518511345664
youtube.com/watch?v=s33TvCEi0fw
youtube.com/watch?v=WgddOqfB53U
theguardian.com/world/live/2017/apr/07/us-syria-response-donald-trump-assad-pentagon-live?page=with:block-58e76adee4b05776df18b741#block-58e76adee4b05776df18b741
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/donald-trump-launches-us-air-strikes-against-assad-regime-syria/
twitter.com/66_hero/status/850325814365302784
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Trump.

first for assad

>OP pic
That's far enough we don't want to encourage war.

PRESIDENT ASSAD OF SYRIA IS NOT AN EVIL DICTATOR KILLING HIS PEOPLE- THE ESTABLISHMENT HAS LIED!
themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/09/24/president-assad-of-syria-is-not-an-evil-dictator-killing-his-people-the-establishment-has-lied/

Breaking: US Trying to Rescue Intelligence Officers from Eastern Aleppo City
veteranstoday.com/2016/12/06/breaking-us-trying-to-rescue-intelligence-officers-from-eastern-aleppo-city/

VICTORY: Aleppo’s Old City Now Fully Liberated by Syrian Army, Remaining Terrorists in Retreat
21stcenturywire.com/2016/12/06/breaking-aleppos-old-city-now-fully-liberated-by-saa-remaining-terrorists-in-retreat/

Russia Destroys Most ISIS Heavy Weaponry, U.S. Promptly Airdrops 50-Tons Of Weapons Into Syria
mintpressnews.com/russia-destroys-most-isis-heavy-weaponry-u-s-promptly-airdrops-50-tons-of-weapons-into-syria/210655/

Graphic: Syrian Army Soldiers Tortured and Executed By USSaudi Backed Moderate Terrorists
liveleak.com/view?i=522_1462924812

Assad’s Death Warrant
counterpunch.org/2016/09/15/assads-death-warrant/

MUST SEE VIDEO: US Peace Council returns from Syria, a country fighting “invasion by the most powerful country in the world”
theduran.com/must-see-video-us-peace-council-returns-syria-county-fighting-invasion-by-most-powerful-country-world/

US-Trained Special Ops Fighter Is The Islamic State's New Top Commander In Iraq
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-05/us-trained-special-ops-fighter-islamic-states-new-top-commander-iraq

Hillary Clinton: Pulitzer prize winning journalist says presidential candidate approved sending sarin gas to Syrian rebels
inquisitr.com/3059683/hillary-clinton-pulitzer-prize-winning-journalist-says-presidential-candidate-approved-sending-sarin-gas-to-syrian-rebels/

10 Facts the Mainstream Media Won’t Tell You About the War in Syria

You are being watched. The government has a secret system, a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. I know because I built it. I designed the machine to detect acts of terror but it sees everything. Violent crimes involving ordinary people, people like you. Crimes the government considered "irrelevant." They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. But I needed a partner, someone with the skills to intervene. Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. You'll never find us, but victim or perpetrator, if your number's up... we'll find *you*.

URGENT: Syrian army and militias are fighting ISIS terrorists on the streets of Palmyra
en.hunternews.ru/?p=3582

“I’m Back From Syria. The Media Is Lying To You!”
usatwentyfour.com/im-back-from-syria-the-media-is-lying-to-you/

The Covert Origins of ISIS
youtu.be/oMjXbuj7BPI

The Syrian War What You're Not Being Told
youtu.be/dkamZg68jpk

Russia Syria Iran: Storm Clouds Gathering re post Oct 10 2015
youtu.be/HxrSjGsEcto

General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Years
youtu.be/9RC1Mepk_Sw

Independent Investigation Finds Syrian Rebels Used Chemical Weapons
theantimedia.org/independent-investigation-finds-that-syrian-rebels-used-chemical-weapons/

Secret Cable Reveals US Plan To Overthrow Assad By Exploiting "Extremist Groups"
zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-21/secret-cable-reveals-us-plan-overthrow-assad-exploiting-extremist-groups

Guardian accidentally shows even more proof Syrian “rebels” are western stooges
off-guardian.org/2015/10/05/guardian-accidentally-shows-even-more-proof-syrian-rebels-are-western-stooges/

US Chooses to Work With Al-Qaeda Over Russia on Syrian Issue
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201509151027016597-western-support-of-al-qaeda-against-al-assad-must-stop-alexandre-del-valle/

Mythology, Barrel Bombs, and Human Rights Watch ~ Paul Larudee
thewallwillfall.org/2015/07/21/mythology-barrel-bombs-and-human-rights-watch-paul-larudee/

European Refugee Crisis - The Anatomy of a Coverup
youtu.be/CeE4Ux4t9Vw

Mainstream Media Admits Syrian “Rebels” Have Been Starving Civilians in Aleppo
theantimedia.org/media-admits-rebels-starve-civilians/

SYRIA: Consign “Barrel Bombs” to the Propaganda Graveyard
21stcenturywire.com/2017/01/17/syria-consign-barrel-bombs-to-the-propaganda-graveyard/

Independent Canadian journalist challenges MSM, explains what actually is going on in Syria
youtu.be/rUhe87r5bEE

INTERVIEW: Christian SAA Commando, Life on Aleppo’s Front Lines
21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/28/interview-patrice-fighting-on-aleppos-front-lines/

You better not gas any more beautiful babies you dictator GRRRR

Canada's statement

I want to see dead americans, they have to pay with blood for their crimes.

Morning /sg/

Americans let Helmland get taken back by Taliban btw
your 100 men died for nothing

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=U4C5TBYHWtQ

Long live Assad!, the Lion of Damascus!

Fuck kikes!

PICTURES OF THE TOMAHAWK POWER OF DESTRUCTION twitter.com/comedianotaro/status/850258241296547841

GO HOME MESTIZO PEDOPHILE
I HOPE THE MEXICAN MAFIA FINDS YOU AND KILL YOU YOU FILTHY PEDOPHILE

Fucking cuck
suddenly he goes warmonger, everyone's chummy with him

>Canada's statement
I can't read Ukrainian. What does it say?

So (((jpost))) is reporting a second chemical attack.

this.
/sg/ is a board of peace

>Trump has officially put kikes on suicide watch through Assad proxy
Tell me, was this all just a fever dream?

Evening.

fake news

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=N7ZfBbW92T8

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
NO FORGIVENESS FOR TRUMP

They will pay very soon, but they will get a blow from where they do not expect it.

fuck all you anti-US terrorists

somebody fucking bomb that fucking cuck

anyone else only come to pol for sg? i just had a look in the catalogue for the first time in a few weeks and jesus christ.. the absolute state of pol, would love to know the statistics of the average users age

Do think your helping by wanting dead American soldiers? Your no better than the fucks who encourage an invasion of Syria.

WHY CANNOT /SG/ LOCATE THE NEW ISIS BAIJI VIDEO
>WHY CANNOT /SG/ LOCATE THE NEW ISIS BAIJI VIDEO
WHY CANNOT /SG/ LOCATE THE NEW ISIS BAIJI VIDEO
>WHY CANNOT /SG/ LOCATE THE NEW ISIS BAIJI VIDEO

come on you wizards

>believing that Israel will lose a war against an Arab nation

fuck off

Ron Paul on Syria gas attack: 'It doesn't make sense. Zero chance Assad did this.'

>Ron Paul on Syria gas attack: 'It doesn't make sense. Zero chance Assad did this.'
>youtube.com/watch?v=h0cNuPd2CDk
Ron Paul on Syria gas attack: 'It doesn't make sense. Zero chance Assad did this.'

>Ron Paul on Syria gas attack: 'It doesn't make sense. Zero chance Assad did this.'

Sure thing, Pedro. Right after you finish up cutting the grass.

that show was so shitty and boring

no, i dont want dead Americans
i want no Americans in Syria

Do back to Iraq you dirty refugee

but you are funding the anti-US terrorists

That's fake news m8, in the real sense.

>anti US
>terrorists
Pick one
BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG

WOLF BLITZER MEXICAN VERSION IS JEWING THIS THREAD
HE SPREAD PEDO PICS IN THE PREVIOUS GENERAL

DON'T TALK TO HIM. REPORT AND IGNORE.

was wondering when you retards would turn up
good news though, Tomahawk missiles are garbage

yeah i basically stopped following the rest of Sup Forums and stick to comfee /sg/.

how are these made?

Should Russia pour in more soldiers in Syria so that American attacks could be seen as direct attack on Russia?

IS THIS THE BIGGEST GAMBLE IN OUR LIFETIME?!

how the fuck they plant the sarin at SAA tanggo?

obviously an early example of fake news

>as reported by (((russian state news)))

garbage ending ruins the whole thing

Some user dumped them yesterday.

Half of /sg/ is unironically Muslim and the other half is Russian.

They're probably jerking off to dead Americans right now as I type this.

SOON
O
O
N

theguardian.com/world/live/2017/apr/07/us-syria-response-donald-trump-assad-pentagon-live

he did it again.

That was probably from a bomblet or from a secondary blast

>b-but Reagan is /ourguy/

A few hours ago /r/the_donald was totally against the tomahawk attack but now they SUPPORT it and think it was some kind of 4D chess move

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/63ztc9/today_gorsuch_in_assads_balls_shrunk_russian/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/63xnc3/alert_big_takeover_attempt_by_cucks_i_have_never/

suddenly weedman likes Trump
really makes me think...

>beliving the romans will ever lose a war against germanic tribes

That was first reported by Jerusalem Post.

Reports from last night there was a heated argument in security council and Haley couldn`t take dem russian bantz.
Literally 5 minutes later the strikes were called.
To be a fly in that room and see the worst "diplomat" ever sperging out.

Welcome back Brasilanon.

Go back faggot

So /sg/ is being run by JIDF now? Awesome. You people are gullible as fuck. FYI barely anything hit the airbase and Russia is now beefing up support to end this shit faster.

It was all a ruse by Trump and Putin to destroy the collusion narrative.

>twitter.com/bbcrussian/status/850256518511345664

PUTIN WILL NOT ESCALATE

The intended goals are in this thread:

It's just shareblue and lefty pol hitting the board.

He took one step back and ten step forwards with this play.

Cons:
>6 dead

Pros:
>Russian narrative dead forever
>He just put Assad in check while sedating Neo-Cons like McCain, liberals who want Assad gone, and Israel (who are the people who would have supported the false flag). He's winning over support from people stonewalling him with a glorified firework show.
>The momentary salt of some of his supporters will fade as the hysteria dies down when it's seen as it is - truly nothing of significance. He gets to keep them too.
>He's being tough on China and North Korea. He was meeting with the leader of China today. By pulling the trigger unannounced like this he's showing he's not fucking around with North Korea. No doubt a message to Iran as well.
Even if Syrian forces are grounded they still have Russian air support. Essentially nothing has changed strategically speaking. Victory is pretty much assured in Syria for Assad even with the IS push. Their victory will be short lived.

However if he does this again he'll out himself as a neo-kike and there will be a bi partisan effort to neck him. He's not stupid and knows that is suicide - so I doubt it's that option.

I can't wait to gas you traitorous kikes.

кeн кoнфиpм aйм джepкинг oфф тy дeд aмepикaнc paйт нay, cyбхaнaллaх

Creative moderation?

Really makes me think.

Sure it was.

The strike was about getting the media away from this:
youtube.com/watch?v=s33TvCEi0fw

skip to 2:55

>The Jordanian state news agency, Petra, reported that the Jordanian administration said the US missle strike was “necessary and appropriate”.

GET YOUR ASS READY THE SUNNIS ARE DOMINATING THE MIDDLE EAST

much better

What did you expect. Normis are scum and should be gassed. All of them. They are to blame for the state of the world. They elected retards. They support all the crap.

What did you expect from this idiots?

Fortunately, most of Trump's largest alternative media supporters have turned on him.

>PJW is out
>Molyneux is basically out
>Lauren Southern is blackpilled
>Alt-right and Richard Spencer are out

He'll learn the hard way that breaking his non-interventionist message has alienated at least a third of his base from what I've seen.

I unironically just want the situation to be resolved without even more bloodshed.
If the US and Allies wouldn't be delivering weapons to the Rebels, this conflict had been over more than 2 years ago.

AL MAWT LI ISRAIL AL MAWT LI AMRIKA!!!

To our fellow Syrian-anons: we are with you, fuck neo-coons puppets and their games!!!

And helooo /sg/! I am baaaaaaaaack!

youtube.com/watch?v=WgddOqfB53U

Tomahawks missiles are shit.

Konashenkov said “the combat efficiency of the US strike was very low,” adding that only 23 of the 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles reached the Shayrat air base in the province of Homs.

He said it destroyed six MiG-23 fighter jets of the Syrian air force which were under repairs, but didn’t damage other Syrian warplanes at the base.

Konashenkov added that the base’s runway also has been left undamaged.

theguardian.com/world/live/2017/apr/07/us-syria-response-donald-trump-assad-pentagon-live?page=with:block-58e76adee4b05776df18b741#block-58e76adee4b05776df18b741

Russian Federation has much better hypersonic cruise missiles.

Ok good hold on now /sg/ has it's cunts but not everyone here is a shill.
Trump was still in the wrong attacking Syria and is likely a puppet.

Knew this would happen. No fucking surprise.

Trump took the fucking bait like a twat.

Stop posting sexy cats you evil nazi.

>/sg/ run by JIDF
>Trump helps ISIS by bombing airbase used by Russians and Syrians to combat ISIS
5d intradimensional chessgammon lads!

also, fuck off

>tfw trump trump is now hated even more
>losing keks blessing

Fuck Drumpf, Assad did nothing wrong

>It was all a ruse by Trump and Putin to destroy the collusion narrative.
This,not so sure it's a ruse where putin was in on

I think it's good that so many Trump supporters are now criticizing him, it shows that they're not mindless drones. If Obama did the same every leftist would be praising him. What do you guys think?

i never fucked up this bad

Russia will strengthen Syria's air defences.

fuck that video will be deleted in fucking seconds someone plz make a proxy/mirror

It's like an episode of True Detective

Even Nigel Farage has come out against it.

In trying to appease his political enemies, Trump has destroyed what little mandate he had.

Look at thistwitter.com/comedianotaro/status/850258241296547841

The damage created by the missiles are fucking ridiculous

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

This has got to be one of the most retarded things I've seen in a while.

Last I checked on the Syrian war, Assad was happily winning and gaining territory. The militant characters were on the back foot. Both sides knew that chemical weapons use was a good way to include the US in the party. Not good for Assad, good for the militants.

Suddenly, after a change in US government, you see a 'chemical weapons attack'. You'd have to be pretty gullible to think that he was the likely suspect.

Unless he's suddenly gone completely deranged and no longer cares about winning the war, I fucken doubt it.

photoshop

Invade Syria, get a bullet in your head.
The U.S. thinks He's the world's sheriff, they will learn by force that's not true.

I've been found out :O

>didn't read the post
>or just to fucking stupid to retain any of the information with your tiny, soft, 2 dimensional brain

Pick both you dirty shareblue chink nigger.

Holy fuck the delusion of some people.
Just off yourself mate.

>trump is another cuckservative
WOW colour me surprised

Four children among nine civilians killed in US missile strikes on Syria air base
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/donald-trump-launches-us-air-strikes-against-assad-regime-syria/

Alleged video of Syrian Air Defence in action

twitter.com/66_hero/status/850325814365302784

The neocucks and neolibshit and especially leftist swine in austrian politics love the Trump attack on syria. Neutral country my ass. Guess it is the same in other European countries.

What the actual fuck was this