Doubting Trump

>ever
Don't you see? Trump deliberately barely did any fucking damage to Assad. He could have obliterated the entire airfield and all of his airforce and he didn't. He could have blown Assad into tiny bits but he didn't.
What did he accomplish? He put Israel on watch through proxy.
Based Trump is the only individual who can outkike the kikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/undefined/status/826961877188149249
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek 1488d chess

you stupid fucking goy, you want to bring the US into war with Russia over Israel?

You realise Putin is proxy threatening Israel because he knows Trump is so great an Israel fan that he can't possibly not react to this.

This is a heightening of tensions. You are a moron

being this retarded you think russia will risk ww3 over syria or trump israel fuck off leftypol faggot alot of peple on here want ww3 major happening

#nowarinsyria if you don't want WWIII

What did Trump do? Heres my theory...

>Hey Puttie, my pal, the heat is really ratcheting up here, we need a diversion
>yes my boy Donnie, you are correct. Would you like me to orchestrate an atrocity or something so you can go respond and have some deniability?
>oh Puttie, you read my mind
>ok donie boy, I'll make sure its truly horrific
>Cool Puttie, you're alright. Dont go near Homs airfield, are we cool?
>Totally cool

>vote for Trump they said
>he wont attack Syria they said
>he wont potentially kick start WW3 they said

You fucking traitor

You fucking blind automaton.

You and your kind disgust me on the atomic level.

There is no grand strategy here just a petulant billionaire desperate to maintain relevancy.

On the day of revolution we will nail your hats to your head and bury you.

WHAT
THE
FUCK

I want to believe ...

Proksirusnya nezametna

It's true that a target with few casualties was picked, but it's the fact that this was done as retaliation over a chemical attack that could have been done by anyone that makes it particularly baffling.

Why did they start bombing almost immediately?

Holy shit thats a real tweet

All America is doing is whittling away Assad's war effort, but slowly, so it matches the decline in the waning power of the FSA. Magog doesn't want peace or stability in the Middle East, she wants perpetual war and will continue to finance terror to get it.

>Trump
>Attack Syria
>This time Level a Base
>Syria launches every scud
>The revenge for 9/11 commences

Jesus soon

Thats fucking nuts. Checked it out too, its legit
mobile.twitter.com/undefined/status/826961877188149249

It has begun

??? Does not translate on google

>what happen?
>trump set up us the bomb
>we get signal...main tweet turn on
>@trump: all your base are level by us
>@assad: israel is on the way to destruction
>take off every scud

OK. Now I hope the US bombs syria just so assad follows through.

>you want to bring the US into war with Russia over Israel?
Everything's going to hell in a hand-basket.
Might as well take them all out.
Slamming the door so loud it will reverberate throughout history and so on.

no one here is doubting trump

its a bunch of imwithher cucks who jumped at the chance to say, "look he did something wrong!" when he clearly didnt.

this is like an everyday for them by us, cause were usually laughing at them every time they defend islam and islam kills a bunch of people in europe or UK or just anywhere.

everytime those fucks kill people, it makes Trump right, and for the longest time that is all that has happened.

now for once, just once, Trump has done something that no one understands why it matters. But the cucks view it as a chance to justify their fear mongering and are now raiding Sup Forums till islam once again fucks up and we can once again talk about that great progressive religion of peace.