The Hero

The Hero

Other urls found in this thread:

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2017/03/tensions-rise-as-russia-warns-israel-they-will-use-tactical-nukes-videos-3491272.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10039672/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-of-chemical-weapons-use.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DgewqPNhqYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slava Putin

>hero
>covering up a sarin gas attack on women and children

Fake news

I want this hat. Ushanka with a visor looks very nice.

#nowarinsyria if you don't want WWIII

Real news

You know, I realize you'll say that no matter what, but having seen the uncensored pics, they look pretty fucking gassed. Not sure how you can even joke like that. But perhaps you just don't have empathy for chidren, you wouldn't be the first edgey chan clown to have that opinion.

So how does that make Assad the one who did that?

kys, al-Qaeda shill

Saviour of Christians.

HERO OF THE WHITE RACE

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2017/03/tensions-rise-as-russia-warns-israel-they-will-use-tactical-nukes-videos-3491272.html

How do you know is assad? Evidences?

Friend to all.

I would imagine that most of the last few days Pres. Trump has been gathering and reviewing all intel as it came in. America has assets in syria, boots on the ground, drones, satellites etc. I strongly believe that Pres. Trump would not have made this immediate retaliatory strike if he were not 99% certain of its origin. The short timetable of this reprisal implies as much at least.

This same denial tactic was used the last time Assad was driven to use chemical weapons, the russian media was as much in on it as Assad was, claiming 'false flag' just like you are now. Perhaps Assad thought that Trump wouldn't act so early in his presidency, or perhaps Mr. Assad thought the "allowed chemical attacks" counter was reset to zero after Obama left, I'm not sure.

But i am sick of Putin shills like you, you deny atrocity when these bodies are probably not in the ground. What Trump has done was what any strong leader would do. He is still against military intervention, he has stood up to the Neocons, but has shown that if you cross his red lines he will use a proportional response because he isnt a cuck like Obama. I can't fault Obama too much, he tried the diplomatic approach, got the UN to remove the weapons that Syria claimed they didn't even have (sound familiar?)

Pres. Trump ended this narrative that he is a puppet to Putin and everyone (whether lefty or kremlin shill) must take him seriously. Shills lost their mind because they were assuming Trump would be sucking Putin's cock this whole term, that Trump would just ignore his own intellegentsia saying Assad did this flagrant attack against all of humanity.

Gentleman, this quick and proportional response in recent events has strengthened my belief that history books will write Donald J. Trump was the best POTUS and the best statesman in 21th centrury. I am really proud of that i actively supported such a man.

>Trump has been gathering and reviewing all intel as it came in. America has assets in syria, boots on the ground, drones, satellites etc. I strongly believe that Pres. Trump would not have made this immediate retaliatory strike if he were not 99% certain of its origin. The short timetable of this reprisal implies as much at least.
So there's no evidence then? Your shitty intel bombed Deir EzZor not too long ago, thinking that hey were bombing ISIS, when in reality they bombed the SAA. Your shitty intel manages to kill up to 200 civilians in Mosul, yet nobody bats an eye on this. Your shitty intel allows Israel and Saudis to kill civilians in Gaza and Yemen.

>This same denial tactic was used the last time Assad was driven to use chemical weapons, the russian media was as much in on it as Assad was, claiming 'false flag' just like you are now.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10039672/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-of-chemical-weapons-use.html

Now fuck off, you kike nigger.

The pics and videos have been supplied not by independent parties, but by the jihadi protagonists themselves. Hopelessly tainted 'évidence'. Pure jihadi propaganda.

The traitor.

They have the best production quality of any terrorist group in history.

Enough to win the communication war, succesfully defeating the intelligence agencies.

I'm fucking stunned. This is the opposite of what was supposed to happen! Please Kek let this be some 10D waterpolo move between Trump and Putin to kill the whole "Trumps a Russian Puppet" meme.

>proceeds to deny atrocity and the bodies aren't even buried yet
sad, yet predictable. Consider the attack response as your receipt and proof. Putin will hopefully continue to encourage his Vassal state from using illegal weapons again.

>mosul
America held Mosul and Iraq free and clear just 5 years ago and every single life lost in retaking Mosul is on Obama's hands.

>gaza
wut, are you a shit skin? holy shit please tell me you're joking ahmed.

>yemen
You can thank Iran/Tehran for this lovely colored rebellion. Yemen is probably the last thing you want to bring up considering these 'poor houthis rebels' you are sheding a tear over invaded KSA and the north of Yemen only after Tehran supplied these dirty Shia with guns and money.

>Syrian Rebels
so that explains why Assad agreed to the terms of the deal where he'd remove the Sarin gas he didn't have?

It's really sad that a person like you was tricked. It's also sad that you'd believe that Pres. Trump's quick response wasn't in righteous indignation to the fucking obvious gas attack Assad did.

all this fagotry in one post

FAKE

>>proceeds to deny atrocity and the bodies aren't even buried yet
I'll ask the question again, do you have any proof that Assad did it?

>America held Mosul and Iraq free and clear just 5 years ago and every single life lost in retaking Mosul is on Obama's hands.
The 200 civilian body count happened last week or so, under Trump's administration's decisions. This is like saying that today's tomahawk's attacks were Obama's doings and not Trump's.

>wut, are you a shit skin? holy shit please tell me you're joking ahmed.
OH SHIT SUDDENLY PEOPLE'S LIVES DON'T MATTER BECAUSE ISRAEL IS DOING IT. Fuck off, you kike.

>Yemen is probably the last thing you want to bring up considering these 'poor houthis rebels' you are sheding a tear over invaded KSA and the north of Yemen only after Tehran supplied these dirty Shia with guns and money.
That doesn't justify Saudis using chemical weapons on civil areas or blockading them from receiving humanitarian support, you subhuman faggot.

>so that explains why Assad agreed to the terms of the deal where he'd remove the Sarin gas he didn't have?
Yes, because kike filled US was looking for an excuse to intervene in Syria.

Fuck off, you dumb shill. You literally presented fuck all for your case.

Your president is a kike shill, and like the tea party republican coolaid drinker you are, you swallow his dick whole. good goy!

All the children say,
We don't need another hero,
We don't need to know the way home
All we want is life beyond the Thunderdome

The only 'evidence' is basically 1 minute of shaky, jumbled TV video by a notorious jihadi auxiliary. Not what any reasonable person would consider strong enough evidence to initiate an act of war against a UN recognized nation state - unless you believe 'television doesn't lie'.

>paedophile
>thief
>killer
>terrorist

>obvious
hahahahahahahah
HAHAHAHAH

stop posting this picture like it's somehow proof of anything.

besides, if they were trying to stage it, wouldnt they want it to look as real as possible?

he's a manlet though

Proxy off, Boris.

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

> besides, if they were trying to stage it, wouldnt they want it to look as real as possible?

>It's so fake it must be real

Such logic

Aint nothing wrong with loving children

Making love to them is a whole other story

>Al Qaeda/Al Nusra (same shit) can blow up towers, giving Americans something endlessly to mourn on
>but they can not produce sarin gas provided by Turkish and Saudite secret service

for you user.

Daniel Craig?

which part, the dead bodies?

Who pays you?
Saudi Arabia, Israel or Turkey?

Wait a fucking minute, our Orthodox churches have those as well and I've never seen anyone sit or even dare walk under them. I always thought that they're supposed to represent the throne of Christ or something. The fuck is he doing there?

>proof
I answered your question. As expected, there is no amount of pictures, intelligence, first hand accounts, video, nothing will convince you because you do not seek truth which has already been supplied to you.

I will note that this happened because of people like you. Yes, you. Deniers and False flaggers did this same shit last time Assad decided to use chemical warfare. Trump realizing you would deny even the most solid evidence was forced to forgo that route because of people like you. He waited until all the evidence was in and made it knowing with absolute certainty that this exact hangar and buildings were used in the attack. Remember, people died in this sarin attack are dead in part because of you and your False Flag denials.

>mosul
perhaps you misread or didn't comprehend my last full response to your question?

>kike
I'm a protestant, I know you won't admit to being a muslim, and i actually don't blame you for hiding it, after all you want to blend in with your target goys so that you can convince them of "hur dur these dead babies aren't dead", stay edgey my muzzie friend.
>KSA/Yemen
So you are actually supporting the houthis terrorists? This is just unreal.
>kike filled us looking for an excuse
can't really deny that there are neocons and kikes in the usa. To your broader point, today's missile strike was not a declaration of war you fucking shitskin. It was a direct proportional response to an Illegal Chemical Weapons attack, it was done to the very hangar from which the plane took off from. That said, you surely will agree with me that this was not a declaration of war, that this wasn't intended to kill anyone (ample warning), and that there are going to be war hawks that wanted Pres. Trump to do much more.
>fuck off kike shill
nice argument there ahmed. It's like you both have the same list of pre-approved insults and arguments. strange.

Who cares? They're not our responsibility.

>evidence
So you want to have a 6 month debate in the UN with a slide show so that Assad (or saddam for that matter) can have all the time in the world to move/relocate illegal munitions? Funny how your logic works - either proof isn't there or we provide proof along with time for moving... and then you'd still deny it. You do an injustice to every dead kid... but you won't even bother to admit these people died.

He was invited to stand there, in honour of his [3rd or 4th] visit to Mt Athos, and the role of Russia as the largest Orthodox congregation in the world.

Kanker albanian fucking die you dont belong in europe.

even if its not fake news, when american goes to war or bombs some country they always make it worse. just stay the fuck away from the ME, but ofc you guys cant do that, because sadly you're not in control of your (((government)))

>I answered your question.
You just made an idiotic statement that doesn't have any factual evidence behind it.

>As expected, there is no amount of pictures, intelligence, first hand accounts, video, nothing will convince you because you do not seek truth which has already been supplied to you.
That isn't proof, retard.

>Yes, you. Deniers and False flaggers did this same shit last time Assad decided to use chemical warfare.
Oh fuck off, you CIA shill.

>Remember, people died in this sarin attack are dead in part because of you and your False Flag denials.
How are people like you even able to sleep at night knowing how much you need to lie in order to push your shitty war agendas?

>perhaps you misread or didn't comprehend my last full response to your question?
It was US intervention that caused that shit to begin with, you dumb nigger. No matter how you look at it, US is still largely at fault. Now you're trying to pull the same shit in Syria. Kill yourself.

>I know you won't admit to being a muslim,
>Latvia
>Muslim
Tu esi, bļaģ, tāds idiots. Go suck on a dick, you kike.

>terrorists
You and your false narratives won't work. Houthis are based and you niggers keep supporting actual terrorist groups, including ISIS.

>It was a direct proportional response to an Illegal Chemical Weapons attack, it was done to the very hangar from which the plane took off from.
There's literally 0 evidence of for any of these claims, you fucking jew nosed nigger.

are you a lefty cuck, a muslim, or a kremlin boo? This is a strange alliance you are in hans.

>That said, you surely will agree with me that this was not a declaration of war, that this wasn't intended to kill anyone (ample warning), and that there are going to be war hawks that wanted Pres. Trump to do much more.
Yet he and his administration have already confirmed that they are looking for ways to topple Assad. Now fuck off, kike.

>nice argument there ahmed.
Oh, the ironing. Even the Israeli media is claiming that this is most likely a false flag, now go choke on a bag of dicks.
youtube.com/watch?v=DgewqPNhqYc

>It's like you both have the same list of pre-approved insults and arguments.
Is this your first day on Sup Forums or something? Either way. Lurk more, post less.

So, on the basis of your logic, it would be OK if North Korea attacked the USA because Kim Jong-un saw a TV news story about children dying in Los Angeles as a result of Obamacare being dismantled.

Think about what you are saying.

>just stay away from the ME
why? We have very strong allies in the ME, KSA and Israel - though much hated - have so much in common with the west, namely a deep hatred for communism and commies. We should abandon our allies because reasons? Yeah nah.

Kek and Putin can still bring these globalist scum down!

most of this response is juvenile but...
>shitty war agenda
there is no agenda, there is no war, and if your pal Assad would kindly refrain from using ILLEGAL WEAPONS on women and children we wouldn't step in. If you were a westerner the fact that this douche has used gas twice now would upset you, it would offend you, you'd be seething with hatred for him... but you're an apologist for a monster.
>Houthis are based
holy shit, you are actually a supporter of terrorism, now it makes sense why you laugh at dead babies.

>if your pal Assad would kindly refrain from using ILLEGAL WEAPONS on women and children we wouldn't step in.
I like how you still pretend as if you have a case here. Put more effort into your shilling tactics.

>If you were a westerner the fact that this douche has used gas twice now would upset you, it would offend you, you'd be seething with hatred for him...
I like how you make assumptions to make me look like mudslime, but you're wrong there, buddy. At least try and be more subtle and call me a russian proxy next time or something.

>but you're an apologist for a monster.
You do realize this statement works both ways, right?

>holy shit, you are actually a supporter of terrorism
Tell me, how are the houthis who rose up against a corrupt dictator actually terrorists? And why does it suddenly make everything that I had previously listed in regards to Yemen and Gaza ok? Or are you just trying to move goalposts because you have 0 argument?

>now it makes sense why you laugh at dead babies
At no point did I mention or even mimicked laughing at this. But, please, do try and quote me on this.

>looking for ways to topple assad
lets hope that Mr. Putin and Mr. Trump can reach an equitable deal that will spare Mr. Assad an untimely demise.
>israeli media
are you suggesting there aren't Trump hating leftists in Israel? They are mostly a red pilled nation, but they do have leftists - though not as many as latvia.
>muh additional insults
look kid, i know you think you're on the right side here. If there is one take away... Trump didn't declare war and assume for just a second that he was sure, that he did make the right call.... his response was proportional and every effort was made to protect russian lives. Give Pres. Trump credit for still standing up for the wests principles WMD's are a no-no while still keeping the hound dogs in the NEOCON ranks at bay. OK, now you can go back to pretending that those dead babies laying at your feet aren't dead, they're just sleeping. Either way, if you're religious like me, you should say a prayer for them.

>I like how you still pretend as if you have a case here.
Assad used Illegal weapons to gas women and children in a cruel attack. There in kind 'punishment' was extremely light, personally I'd have declared war on Syria by now, but I'm no statesman like DJT#45.
>i'm not a mudslime
your heart bleeds for houthis terrorists and those who unleash chemical weapons. There is little we don't already know about your ethics and moral convictions.
>apologist for a monster
are you calling Trump a monster? or me as a western a monster? Either way you clearly don't identify as a western - thus thoroughly proving my point that you are likely a muslim.
>those poor houthis terrorists
fucking kek
>At no point did I mention or even mimicked laughing at this
Denying it ever happened is in many ways worse than openly mocking the dead user. Have you no soul?

>lets hope that Mr. Putin and Mr. Trump can reach an equitable deal that will spare Mr. Assad an untimely demise.
There might be agreements now, but knowing the way the US is, there's no stopping them from trying to conduct another false flag again.

>are you suggesting there aren't Trump hating leftists in Israel?
So you didn't even try watching the video but are already making statements. This is reddit tier argumentation.

>though not as many as latvia
And you base this on what exactly?

>look kid
I don't think you understand this, but you don't exactly look any more mature than me in this situation.

>his response was proportional and every effort was made to protect russian lives.
This isn't even about Russia. If you had followed any news besides the ones with which you seem comfortable with, then you'd know that US, even after Trump's administration took over, have been moving forces into Syria and heavy weaponry, even to a distance where they could make attacks on Damascus. Not only that, but to conduct a precision attack like that doesn't take a day or two.

>Give Pres. Trump credit for still standing up for the wests principles WMD's are a no-no while still keeping the hound dogs in the NEOCON ranks at bay.
I'm not giving him shit. This attack managed to kill multiple people, including civilians and kids.

go back to raqqa you filthy parasite

>Assad used Illegal weapons to gas women and children in a cruel attack.
Are you human even? I'm honestly getting a feeling that I'm talking to a bot, like Tay. There is no proof that it was Assad, you dumb tard. These decisions aren't made by you, but by independent UN investigators.

>your heart bleeds for houthis terrorists and those who unleash chemical weapons.
Ok, I can't deal with this faggotry anymore.

>Denying it ever happened is in many ways worse than openly mocking the dead user. Have you no soul?
Yeah, ok. This has to be bait. I'm off to fap. You can be a kike somewhere else now.

See

>Israel... a deep hatred for communism and commies.
LOL. Learn to history.

syria putin assad chemical Aleppo bad killer murder trump Aleppo

His name is Vova not Slava

lol
not a credible source. there's no citations.
just a guy speculating. anyone can do that.
try to find something that isn't blog-tier news reporting.

>You must be this tall to start WW3

Merkel seems to have grown a lot over the years.

Looks shopped.

>damascus
>existing
not for much longer

>no proof
you mean other than the dead women and children that died of chemical exposure?
>i can't deal with the truth
no kidding

Fuck this website, it's completely controlled by the Kremlin

Escalating with Syria and further destabilizing the region only emboldens ISIS and Islamic terrorism. It guarantees western deaths via soft target attacks. It guarantees Americans die.