So why russian just don't shutdown tomahawks by C-300/C-400? They claimed that for this they were placed there...

So why russian just don't shutdown tomahawks by C-300/C-400? They claimed that for this they were placed there. They claimed that they could do this. What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/383902-truck-reportedly-drives-into-people/
youtube.com/watch?v=O-baV55DhN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#nowarinsyria if you don't want WWIII

Putin let it happen to defuse the false flag gas attack, otherwise the rest of the world might do something really foolish.

>if

it would be aggression towards usa

The base wasn't worth showing their capabilities and it was a meme strike for propaganda purposes.

23 of 59

That's why they launched so many cruise missiles. They probably did shoot down about half of them. Plus you never know what's coming after the cruise missiles, so you can't go OOM in the first round.

You claim that you shot down 36 missiles?
Huh. Some proofs?

so what's happened to 36 missiles?

This. I'm not sure if all the people freaking out about it are real, though.

Putin is trying to defuse the situation like he did in 2013
He let the Syrians defend themselves and let everything get through

>So why russian just don't shutdown tomahawks by C-300/C-400? They claimed that for this they were placed there. They claimed that they could do this.

You can catch one ball. But could you catch 50?

>repair tarmac on airfield: Alexei work for 500R/hour for a few days
>launch C-400 missile: millions of rubles

... with 50 hands, yes

Because it's shit technology that doesn't work.

all these decades of development and propaganda over muh Russian anti air, s300+ are fucking worthless paper tigers, could barely shoot down some rusty frogfoots in Georgia

they drowned

Syrians shot them with their own AA. Putin ordered not to shoot Unitedstasian missles because he is a pussy. Official version "not to revelal Russian AA capabilities defending such useless target"

Why would Russia use their superkool stuff to knock down a few tomahawks?

>You can catch one ball. But could you catch 50?
An S-300 can do up to 40 targets, a single one of them
Russia didn't interfere, the missiles were downed by Syria

Because s-300 and s-400 are for aircraft, not for missles. S systems are useless against Tomohawks.

sauce?

MOD statement, corroborated by drone footage and videos by Poddubny. Had 59 missiles hit their targets there wouldn't have been anything left of that airfield.

It's simple, Drumpf really is Putin's plaything. Putin just wants to get rid of Assad. Nobody wants to have to deal with an out of control sand nigger, not even his allies.

Because this strike was okayed by Putin. If you look at what they actually hit it will start to make sense. This is theater timed to give Trump political capital within the us

rt.com/news/383902-truck-reportedly-drives-into-people/

snackbars are at it again

You're talking about tracking?
An S-300 system doesn't have that many missiles.

#greenglasstheirass

shit russia get it together

This
>shows he isn't in bed with Russians
>Warmongering GOP now take his side because of possibility of war
>attacks airstrip with no people because he knows the gas attack was a false flag but the media drummed it up too much

Putin was ok with and/or the russian soldiers were drunk

Russian technology right now is shit because they are an oligarchy and corruption destroys the production quality. Look at the building of Sochi. Billions spent for shit buildings.

I'm with you man. I just hope he doesnt drop Bannon. If he does I'm sure he will still have a role and be able to contribute (look at lewandowski and Manafort). I like the idea of riling congress into war then vetoing the resolution and shaming Congress for being the lunatics they are.

Russians claim that only 23 missiles reached the target. After some digging i found that the specification for "S-300PMU-2 Favorit" says that max number of targets engaged simultaneously is exactly 36. No one knows whether this particular system was anywhere around so it can be a coincidence.

>loses tons of supporters while trying to appease the neocons who his supporters hate
yeah hes a real smart guy

American technology right now is shit because they are an oligarchy and corruption destroys the production quality. Look at tomahawks. Billions spent for shitty 23 of 59 hits.

I've been passed out in the hospital for the last few days, can anyone give me quick rundown? I've read about the airstrike, but it seems to me like just a warning? How is this all relating to Israel?

I think they aren't capable of anything, lol. Russian dreck technology

Missile defense systems cant stop large salvos

They are not very efficient which is why you mostly see them on navel vessels

Because they can't.

This is all you need to know

Types of targets:[84][85][86]
Strategic bombers such as the B-1, B-2,[87] FB-111 and B-52H
Electronic warfare airplanes such as the EF-111A and EA-6
Reconnaissance airplanes such as the TR-1
Early-warning radar airplanes such as the E-3A and E-2C
Fighter airplanes such as the F-15, F-16, F-35[88] and F-22
Strategic cruise missiles such as the Tomahawk
Ballistic missiles (range up to 3,500 km)

>They claimed that for this they were placed there
They were placed there to deal with Turkish jets not missiles.

youtube.com/watch?v=O-baV55DhN0

weight-lifting accident