>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/850257944046321664
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/donald-trump-launches-us-air-strikes-against-assad-regime-syria/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO~

2545 D CHESS URURURUR

America, as of now

Are the shills gone?

Awoo~

BASED

AWOOOOOOO

Aussie baker, talk to me last thread while it is still up so your identity can be known.

What did Farage have to say?

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

/ekg/ JOIN US TO END (((KUSHNER))) /ekg/

JUST WATCH

Trump is going to PUSH/PULL us, it's all part of the plan.

The master persuader!

Hell no, SHILLCON 1 right now. The entire site is slid to hell.

Before I go back to work here is my take on the whole thing: The attack was an efficient way

- to kill a nascent story of "Putin and proxies can walk over Trump"
- to put a show of force on display to the Chinese president
- to present himself better than Obama on the international stage as someone that's not a pushover
- to kill any chance of a push for America supported regime change in Syria

It was mostly a proportionate response to an optics problem and, given Assad himself and Putin's response, one that went through just fine

Here are some disclaimers:

- I don't think America should intervene in Syria at all other than to remove ISIS
- I also don't think Assad would be dumb enough to order a sarin attack
- On the other hand chlorine attacks are common place there since 2014, everybody for time being passed as Sarin
- I don't even care about who did it and who is in the right. IMO Every country touching the southern Mediterranean could be glassed and I wouldn't shed a tear. America first means taking care of America problems first

All in all: a "shut up and stop asking" move by Trump, didn't let it go unresponded while also completely ruling out any additional response

Remember to filter the Putinbots, that's the only way to get them to leave.

WATCH IT SHILLIES!

>Nigel Farage
>Marine Le Pen
>Mike Cernovich
>Paul Joseph Watson
>Stefan Molyneux
>Styx

Reminder, these are some of the people who abandoned Trump today.

Don't forget the traitors.

Nah, they'll be on it for at least a few more days.

Trump 2016:
>We should have never gone into Iraq
>TAKE THE OIL
>We shouldn't be the world police
>NATO is obsolete

Trump 2017:
>wastes $100 million putting some small holes in an airfield in Syria
>over a fake gas attack probably caused by Muslim rebels
>just so his Jewish puppet masters in Israel can destabilize another ME country

423D CHESS

Awooo haha right fellow 'pedes? Fuck these putinbots trying to shill against le god emperor. These strikes were in our national security interest. We had to save the babies from chemical weapons

Only shills are against this. We DO NOT question Trump

Assad deliberately used chemical weapons cause he thought Trump was as weak as Obama and that he would also do nothing, which would make his Trump's position even worse. Assad was wrong, good job Trump.

TRUMPPO-SAMA, YAMETE KUDASAI

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What did Nigel say?

Yeah bush 2.0 general!!! Let's drop some more bombs and spend some more trillions on shitty wars fuck the wall fuck the infrastructure all we need is a good war!

we're turning into cavemen

Europe fighting over rocks and putting holes into airfields

I told you guys, eventually Sup Forums turns on everybody, EVERYBODY

Based Portubro

I hope we ally with you once we're out of the EU. Britain and Portugal friends forever!

#nowarinsyria if you don't want WWIII

You were going then? Thank you for popping in and baking.

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/850257944046321664

meteor man abandoned trump

i thought he was all cawntah coolcheh and poonk rock

He condemned Trumps actions like any honest nationalist would.

>everyone who isn't a neo-con cock-sucking faggot is a shill
>Sup Forums has never supported Assad
>Hitler was wrong and the Holocaust is real

Just proof that /ptg/ is newfag Reddit cancer

>good job Trump.
wasted 80 million dollars on literally nothing

I could buy this if people didn't die.
Have there been confirmed deaths yet?
The idea of a pre-warned polite and expensive military virtue signal makes sense if the only casualty was asphalt.

bawooo

STAY UNITED

STAY LOYAL

STAY TRUE TO TRUMP

/trumployalist/ to the end I am proud to stand against the adversity we now face

He told the truth and called Trump the traitorous Israeli shill he is.

Nah man its just Putinbots like how our government says

No real person here questions Trump, we all know he can do no wrong

This isn't 4D chess by Trump you fucking cuck.

Rubio's happy, McCain is ecstatic
and Hillary's on board.

He's sold out on his campaign
promise and emboldened ISIS and Al-Qaeda.

You cannot vehemently oppose destabilizing
the Syrian government for 6 years and then
support it just because Trump did it.

Our movement isn't a cult, we criticize
our leaders when they go off track.

I'm going to let that slide. Everyone is worried now.

You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Jews, not join them! Bring balance to the white race... not leave it in darkness!

I WONDER (((WHO))) COULD BE BEHIND THESE THREADS

I agree on pretty much everything, thanks for being a voice of reason as always. The way people have been losing their shit over this is insane, there are too many fucking retards on this board. Or maybe it's all shills and LARPers, I don't fucking know anymore.

Did he say it in English or Russian?

Did Trump say why he bombed Syria suddenly? Did the Kremlin respon?

Thank you, Aussie baker. Reply me in the last thread with your trip, if you did not intend to already.

oh, it's just fake news. I was worried for a moment

Also, fuck you, you CNN-tier fear mongering nigger

DON'T

QUESTION

THE NARRATIVE

Be like the ideological opposition today!

That's not Nigel disavowing, he's right.

>tfw there are still people here that unironically believe the multi-dimensional chess meme

Where is the John McCain awoo?

>Everyone is worried now.
nice try concern shill

He said it in English, Sven.

The Russians knew about it, Hans. They were warned ahead of time.

Four children among nine civilians killed in US missile strikes on Syria air base - state news agency
>We killed your children with cruise missiles because you killed them with chemical weapons
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/donald-trump-launches-us-air-strikes-against-assad-regime-syria/

Yes now our best friend is john mccain! BASED MCCAIN WE LOVE YOU

Now let's go fight ishrael wars

>Muh America First
>Turns around, oh never mind on America First.
>Muh WMD's
Ever get tired of the Neocon's Drumpfties?

btw, people think it's leftypol but based on what happened when the board came back while /mlpol/ was still active it's not.

It is more likely than not /old/pol (now 8pol) trying to move back because of their site snafu. Unfortunately for them a mix of /old/b and "nu/pol/" took over te board after pol/harbor and it won't be that easy to be displaced.

Many groups want to hijack Trump's movement to fight their own enemies:

- the left wants to put it to fight big pharma and financial institutes
- the "alt right" (meaning Richard Spencer and followers) wants to put it to fight Israel
- the neocons wants to put it to fight Assad, Iran and Russia

Trump wants no part on any of that and has a mind of his own: he's going to fight to implement his campaign promises and most of them doesn't have any international component.

America first! America first! It's not that hard to understand what it means and it doesn't just mean putting the interest of the USA first, it also mean prioritizing local problems first and foremost.

That means Trump isn't going to fight Russia for you. He won't fight Israel for you. He won't fight Assad for you.

He will deal with international matter with the same passion he deals with UN: cut the money flow and try to ignore the calls for help while he fixes your healthcare, infrastructure and tax code.

Fucking shill, that's concern not disavowal.
Have a (You), I know Brock isn't giving any bonuses out since the Rice incident.

We warned you about Drumpf being another neocon sellout. If only you joined us and supported the only outsider from the very beginning, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Our state media in mess. They realy don't know what happen.

STAY UNITED

STAY LOYAL

STAY TRUE TO THE LEADER

/heavensgateloyalist/ to the end and I am proud to stand against the adversity we now face

I'm impressed a muslim like you would understand English.

eye for an eye, (((the bible))) says

>There are people who think they understand what's going on here

Only a fool acts like they know what the score is before all is known.

What Trump shills?
No you're still shitting up this place.

Trump won't hear the criticism from people like Farage, Coulter, Savage etc

Trump has lived in a bunker since january. He only meets RINOS and neocons. And they have brainwashed him.

This day is the saddest day in western politics since many many many years.

Does anyone really knows what has happened in the past few days, honestly?

Putin is done, isn't he?

Trump would win 2020 in a landslide if he managed to take out Putin.

This

Only shareblue and Putinbots oppose this. These strikes were absolutely vital to our national interests #AmericaFirst

Why would we question Trump on national security and keeping us safe?

People don't understand the logic behind this attack. He literally UNITED the entire government behind him including the MSM. It's absolutely fucking genius, the only people worried are those who are showing their true colors today.

Bawoo?

You forget that the slightest little criticism of (((drumpf))) makes you these retard's enemy

Makes sense, on April Fools the only ones fleeing /mlpol/ going over to shit up every other board with their general was /ptg/ faggots. literally the "no fun allowed" redditors.

Firing missiles at a foreign country without direct provocation is not the same as putting your own country first

3D chess is the worst thing to happen in the election. Coming from that hack of a man dilbertman. After the smoke clears up anyone that uses the phrase should be shit on.

Why are all the crazy right wingers suddenly so pro-Assad anti-trump now?

Is that all you have? You didn't even call me Shareblue.

Or is it Russians now?

If you can take over it would be swell. I'm roaming some obscure countryside part of Portugal and connection is touch and go.

Wanna take over just say the word

Don't forget he kicked out Bannon and Flynn, the only guys who weren't RINO neo-con warmongers. Reddit applauded his actions then and are fully behind this Syria strike

>You cannot vehemently oppose destabilizing the Syrian government for 6 years and then support it just because Trump did it
Good thing Trump doesn't support it, either. Rex Tillerson said YESTERDAY that the region needs to be stabilized before anything can be done about Assad. Stop blowing some symbolic attack out of proportion and treat it as if the US just declared war against Syria.

HI PORTUBRO.

How are you taking this?
your oppinion is important to me.

Great, you will want to make it a secure tripcode though, before someone compromises your current one. Someone can figure out your password somewhat easily if they know what they are doing if it is not a secure trip. Choose a different password too.

>0.02 pounds have been distributed in your account

死ね

What a breath of fresh air that was.

And notice how the people who are happy are our enemies. It's almost like our faggot president has been compromised or straight up lied.
Kill yourself shill.

Flynn was a democrat and Bannon wanted to step down. Trump has his reasons and the fact that you're questioning him proves that you're a newfag or a shill.

tillerson said there won't be any regime change unless hostilities end.

it's pretty clear that they realize too many syrians hate assad for things to go back to normal, however we may end up with an assad-ist or straight assad puppet instead. if the administration really had gone neocon, they would simply blitz syria like iraq and put assad on a show trial.

ITS TREASON THEN

its here

You're right portubro
But for now, this board has become an utter shitshow, and needs a goddamn anal cleansing.
Anyways, what is the point of staying here anymore if no constructive thought can come out anymore.

The shills were pretty convincing last night. I was worried, too. But today they're really obvious. Honestly it defuses any tension I felt over the strike.

We don't want it united, we want it driven out. This emboldens and justifies the very worst habits and characteristics of Washington and CIA activities.

Could you be any more obvious /leftypol/? Tone it down a bit and people won't be able to tell.

Yes! I'M WITH HE— I mean HIM!!!

Russian shills

Or
>72 virginnerds have been deposited in your afterlife