Need quick rundown

need quick rundown

shit i think thats syria

>tfw don't know anything about syria

It only has 22 million people, just like Australia.

Trump is trying to topple Assad. Funny, of all the airbases the US can target in Syria, they target the one installation the Syrian Air Force uses to specifically bomb ISIS

trump fucked up bad

Whats the result of the attack? Did trump said something about it? How did Russia responded?

Irak and syria are in the way of saudi arabia and turkey pipelines to make eu less dependant on russia gas

It's a proxy war between Iran / Russia and Saudi Arabia / United States.

This user knows what's up
Find out more on /sg/ OP faggot

Burgers always fuck everything up.

Basically Soros forced Trump in to a PR nightmare. He showed Assad using chemical weapons, probably fake, but it caused international uproar. Main doctor guy on the news talking about chem attacks is a terrorist, camera crew conveniently showed up to that area, terrorists issued gas masks days before attack, bodies are probably those of the missing 150 people abducted recently etc.

Trump can't just nuke Syria because Assad is good buddies with Putin, so Soros expects him to take a credibility hit and strengthen the Russia/Trump collusion narrative when Trump refuses to intervene in Syria even though any president would have to refuse because of the implications.

Oh wait no Trump said yoloswag and fucked up Syria's shit. Putin is not happy and is posturing to start WWIII.

We're in uncharted waters right now. Usually when Soros engineers a trap he wins, either the target can't talk his way out of the consequences (what should have happened to Trump) or goes full retard and does something like blow up a friendly Russian state. Either way, the target loses. I have no idea how Trump will spin this to his advantage, but I have no doubt that the rapid and massive response in Syria was planned all along, he saw Soros' plan and has a counter to it.

Ok 10m babby

America is the new Germany. I swear the more successful, productive and enlightened a nation gets, the more it eventually becomes corrupt and evil.

Quick run down : it will take annuda shoah to root the neocon kikes out of the deepest deep state.

syria attack jusen f-16
jews threat to flatten syrian air based
drumpf step in for jews

Fuck off Pierre. You're quite high on the list of undesirables yourself.

>Saudis want to run a oil pipeline through it to send oil to Europe
>Syria says no
>Saudis pressure Obama
>Obama, the deep state, and the Saudi Plan to destabilize the region and ultimately topple Assad so they have a excuse to invade and install a "democratic government" who coincidentally supports the US and Saudi Arabia and the pipeline
>start funding "rebel" and terrorist groups who will do the dirty work
>of course assads fights them and is winning
>these groups realize this
>they gas a bunch of civilians
>blame it on Assad, which wouldn't make sense he would do such thing because he already controlled the area and had absolutely no strategic benefits to do so (also suspected to be false flag because anti assad "journalists" reported the attack BEFORE it happened)
>they want Trump to invade and perform their beloved plan
>Trump just shoots some missiles, says "OK GUYS WE DESTROYED THE GAS FACILITIES, NO MORE GAS K BYE"
>no need for an invasion
>neocons, deep state and libshits think he's supporting their invasion shit plan and are happy and wtf they love Trump now
>they work with him more and stop making controversial claims about Trump, for a while
>Trump doesn't invades Syria, just makes a "warning" with the missiles
>literally half of the missiles miss
>barely damage assad's base and soldiers
>they just leave assad fighting against ISIS and don't intervene
>everybody's happy

How is it going, Schlomo? Have you tricked a lot of goyim today?

>to make eu less dependant on russia gas
>Syria is Russias ally

Russia views syria as their last chance, otherwise their economy will collapse.

what do you think russia will do? beware of the cornered fox

A few Chaim. Are we both with the JIDF then? It's so hard to tell these days.

Sadly we don't really have a leg to stand on either in that respect. Fuck Theresa May the unelected prime minister.

i hate that we have an unelected prime minister, i voted leave so WE get to CHOOSE who leads us.
What the fuck is this?

The same Un-elected bureaucracy we hated the EU for is now just in our country.

we should have ran a second general election.

Also by destroying the alleged "gas facilities" he leaves this neocons and saudis without any option, since there's "no gas" now (or no chemical weapons) there's really no excuse to invade the country.
They can just leave Assad fighting ISIS and rebels in peace like he always did, without any intervention.
Ignore those anons who say "muh WWIII because Russia!", russia just states tht i "doesn't supports Assad unconditionally" and pretty much just retracted because they know Trump won't invade.
This also destroyed the liberal "muh Trump-Russia collusion!"