Letter to trump

I think we should write a letter to trump to let him know what Sup Forums thinks about the syria attack, one sentence at a time.

Dear Donald Trump,

You

You're the same shit as all US presidents after Kennedy.

From Russia, with love.

This. Neocon Jew lover

Sincerely, Sup Forums

Looks good to me

The jews

>one sentence at a time.
>you

But good job with killing shitskins.

Drumpf supporters are now Neoconservative supporters.
>Drumpf supporters are now Neoconservative supporters.

Asthma

this photo real?

NECK YOURSELF YOU RACE TRAITING KIKE-PUPPET
HOW DARE YOU HELP THE ETERNAL WAHHABIST IN MEKKA AND THE ETERNAL JEW IN ISRAEL

You don goofed

You

With jews you lose

reported to the feds
that an assassination threat
I wonder why the mods don't ban that mororic OP

We dont want warz n shieeeet

WE

Hitler was right after all.

Fucking Jew

Haha, shills BTFO. You tried so hard to make Putin into some kind of savior and alpha warrior that takes shit from nobody. And what you got instead are people wanting a president LIKE Putin, not actually having Putin in control of the US. Actually if you think about it, that is completely stupid. You literally though that Americans will turn against their own country, and start sucking Putins dick. Pathetic.

Trump showed his military muscle, and that he won't take shit from anyone, including Putin, especially when the media was on a which hunt to prove that Trump is a cuck and a Russian puppet. Funny how high the amount of shilling has got after the strike. Americans will just feel more patriotic and empowered by Trumps show of force. They got sick of Obamas cuck politics.

I'm broke, no joke, I ain't got a nickle for a coke, but I ain't black you see, so uncle sam won't help poor nigger hating me

I hope you die you sodomite enabling, jew serving, fedora tipping faggot.

Thanks for pissing away more tax dollars in the middle east while our infrastructure crumbles. While our educational system has become glorified daycare. While we can't provide healthcare system that works for our people. America first...

NIGGER

Dear Donald Trump,

You, you're the same shit as all US presidents after Kennedy. From Russia, with love. Neocon Jew lover. Drumpf supporters are now Neoconservative supporters. Asthma! This photo real? NECK YOURSELF YOU RACE TRAITING KIKE-PUPPET HOW DARE YOU HELP THE ETERNAL WAHHABIST IN MEKKA AND THE ETERNAL JEW IN ISRAEL. But good job with killing shitskins.

You don goofed, you. With jews you lose. We dont want warz n shieeeet. Hitler was right after all, Fucking Jew. I'm broke, no joke, I ain't got a nickle for a coke, but I ain't black you see, so uncle sam won't help poor nigger hating me.

I hope you die you sodomite enabling, jew serving, fedora tipping faggot.

Thanks for pissing away more tax dollars in the middle east while our infrastructure crumbles. While our educational system has become glorified daycare. While we can't provide healthcare system that works for our people. America first NIGGER...

----

Sign and send or there's more you wanna get off your chest?