Trump has done something that I have seen few politicians do

As a Christian, I care deeply about my country. I have heard for years in the pulpit people pray that our leaders would look to God for wisdom. I always thought it was cheesy, because I never thought it would happen in public. But then Trump said something that utterly surprised me. Last night, following the missile attack, he said
"We ask for God's wisdom as we face the challenge of our very troubled world."
Perhaps this is an answered prayer. I only hope that this trend continues.

Why do you trust the words, stories, and beliefs of ignorant men who lived in the desert thousands of years ago?

Amen brother. The Fate of this Timeline lays in the hands of God. Whether Jdugment of man comes this year or in a decade is up to God. Trump is but a leaf in the wind guided by Gods breathe.

Bernie Sanders wouldn't have attacked Syria

>inb4
>">as a christian
>stopped reading there"

Listen, I could sit here and try to convince you that I am right and you are wrong. However, I will refrain from doing that. Faith is a personal thing. Only you can come to it. Nobody can force you to believe. All I ask is that you at least respect that, while you may not yourself be religious, that you live in a world that was only made possible by religion.

Bernie Sanders would've also implemented Domestic Policy forcing White Males to send their woman to Breeding Camps.

I agree. Religion isn't true. Don't live your life according to some shitty book. Don't run a country according to that book either.

You fucking hypocrite. Go ahead and call yourself a Christian while you jack off to death and suffering. Call yourself a Christian while you drool over a man who lives a life of excess and greed on the backs of the less fortunate.

Your twisted version of Christianity is an affront to the teachings of Jesus Christ but you look the other way because of your imagined moral high ground.

Repent you stupid fuck.

I just find it refreshing that a politician is public declaring that he is asking for God's wisdom.

Says the one who is cursing st me for no reason. Listen, to each their own. I have my views and you have yours. And you know what? That's just fine.

>live in a world only made possible with religion
Not quite. Not at all actually. Religion has been a hindrance to advancement.

>only made possible by religion.
Even if the most extreme forms of moral nihilism were the foundation of our societies, we still would have formed similar laws, as everyone acts for his own benefit, and organized and lawful society is beneficial for everyone.

S L I D E T H R E A D
L
I
D
E

T
H
R
E
A
D

And I'm telling you that calling yourself a Christian while praising a man for using the name of God to justify the deaths of others is spitting in the face of the religion you claim to be a part of.

Sure I'm fucking cursing at you. I'm also not pretending to be righteous at the same time.

You're. A. Fucking. Hypocrite.

Except when you consider that religion has historically been a unifier. Certainly it has been a divider as well, no question about it, but to deny the unity it has created is folly.

Not really. I believe that if a man gasses his own people for no reason, then retaliation is justified. We can get into whether or not it is a smart move, but that is outside the realm of religion.

Bernie Sanders would have bombed them, and then invited all the syrians into the United States as refugees

LMAO op if you don't think he's pandering to his base.

You know, with his vast knowledge and being well read in the bible I believe his favorite verse is "Two Corinthians"

ChristCucks are the worst

why even vote then? if the world is deterministic, then you should just sit back and relax, god will take care of everything for you

I didn't know God spoke through bloodbath.

God speaks wherever truth is present

Unity? Does that matter? I wouldn't want to be unified under the banner or an asinine mythology.

Who said I ever voted?
I didn't. I just let the world flow in through its natural course.

The antichrist does not do God's bidding.
We've all sinned greatly and need to beg profusely for forgiveness..

There is no god. You christfags need to get the fuck out of my board. Kike worshipers.

So, where do we draw the line? If he's doing it because its out of the goodness of his heart and because god told to, then why aren't we in Cambodia where the rulers there are systematically attempting to genocide the population? Or how about North Korea? Why hasn't he made any efforts to liberate them? or perhaps the never ending shit-show that is Africa?

I'll tell you why, he's bombed them to look after our best interest in the region. He doesn't give a shit about the "chilldwen" and he used religion as a means to justify it, just like ALL the kings and rulers of the past who have used religion as a scapegoat to invade and rape and pillage other nations.

Keep in mind, if Hill-Dog was president she would have done the same thing.

Fact of the matter is, we have no business meddling in their affairs. Its sad, but they've been at eachothers throats for LITERALLY thousands of years. Besides, if it was such a big deal and the rest of the world was so confident what was done, why hasn't Australia or the British or the flippin' Canadians stepped in and offered their help or even acted on the crisis before us?

If you look to God for wisdom you warship satan.

First off, I don't worship Jesus, I worship God...
2nd, you are literally an edgy fedora cuck loser that probably abuses drugs/alcohol.

Where were you when George Bush said on national television that god "told him" to invade Iraq?

Please don't tell me you believe the bullshit when politicians pretend to be holy saints? Pretty much every president except for the first dozen or so have been posh rich silver spoon kids that never given a fuck about religion except for as a means to an end (running for public office or trying to get support for justify a war) nor has their life ever been so hard that they turned to religion.

In fact, just to get to the office of the presidency you have to be a pretty conniving scumbag. Promises needed to be broken, illegal deals had to be made, bridges have to be burnt, and people have to stumble and fall around you so you can use them as a ladder to hoist yourself to that position.

Being a politician is the very opposite of everything a christian would inspire to be.

What's wrong with abusing drugs and alcohol?

Bernie Sanders voted on bombings and war in the past.

if there was no religion we'd be robots and shieeeet

It's for the mentally weak.

If by robots do you mean so technologically advanced that we'd have A.I. living among us, then yes you are correct.

The Dark Ages fucked us up for a good 200 years. Imaging having a 200 year head start on science and technology?

That's just blatantly false.

then please "Enlighten" me (no pun intended)