LOL

Trump makes it too easy

indeed

But why should we care that he changed his mind?

"We" don't need to care, we didn't elect him. However, as a voter, I'd be kinda pissed that he makes a U-turn on his campaign promises.

What the hell happened, guys? What do people see once they come into power that makes them turn 180 degrees on their principles like this??

"Can you impeach a president for gross incompetence?" - Donald Jew Trump

They get told that this planet is a reality tv show for aliens and we have to play our parts or get destroyed.

how did u make the twitter background dark?

You are an idiot if you ever believed a fucking millionaire son.
The only thing he ever cares about was how to get more money for him.

He is not a smart man.

The fucking Jewish mind control is real, nuff said.
Muh muh muh MK-ULTRA an sheeeit

tbf he always made it pretty obvious he was gonna suck Israels's dick and that he would do what he could to fuck with Iran. This really isn't a 180.

So how are American Trump voters handling this?
It's not just that Trump did a massive fucking 180, is there even ANY hope that you'll elect someone who won't cave in?
This is why the 2 party system is a fucking joke, nothing will change, we're all just chugging alone the globalist agenda.

No clue, those aren't my screenshots, and I don't use twatter at all. I'd assume it's that user's global browser settings which override it? Some people seem to like that nightly style.

Did he sound genuine in the slightest to you? Ever? He changes positions and opinions like socks.

>2012
Yup. Not leaving your basement for years has that effect. Things change across the globe over time like this.

You need to go back.

trump is of german descent tho i thought he would be the next hitler for sure

>180 degrees on their principles
Trump is not an isolationist. He still has to maintain control over the region. He probably thought he could deal with Assad some other way. Turns out he's more of a pain in the ass than he thought. The attack was mostly symbolic, but it started shit. If Sup Forums wasn't so flooded with shills we could be discussing this instead.

I'm not mad at trump. I'm glad he brought back legitimacy to American force after that faggot obama let everybody know we won't do a damn thing.

I'd prefer if he didn't launch the missiles but what else could he do? If he didn't, he looks like a bitch made obama clone.

Honestly, I want trump to keep bombing both sides: Assad and Isis. Neither side should be in charge.

Remember the debates right before the election, imbecile? From just a few months ago.

Do you really think people are just shilling?
That seems like something a literal paranoid person would say.
People are simply very disappointed with Trump, and they have all the reason for it.

>Honestly, I want trump to keep bombing both sides: Assad and Isis. Neither side should be in charge.
Yes, lets kill everyone! That'll solve something!

To be fair, we Germans are used to it.
Pensions are still secured.

What exactly has changed you utter moron?

>runs away like a pussy
>changes his name to sound more 'badass'
Nah the drumpfs are rats among men.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

well thats what asmart person would have done
obongo never had the balls though

This is why I don't Tweet or have a social media presence, one day it might come back to bite me in the arse.

>Trump
>principals

The shills are out in full force today.

Trump was always a consistent critic of the Iraq war as well as Obama's wars. Yeah, I trusted him not to fuck up too badly in the middle east and it all seemed great until this stupid false flag gas attack. It's not over yet, but if continues down this path then yes I got suckered.

Trump loves Israel though. Not sure what you're about.

toot toot

Not long before Assad is Mossad.

plaza poligono

He was a Good Goy all along stupid.

>Hitler
>German

I FUCKING HATE NEOCONS

I publicly supported Trump and am devastated but it's funny, liberals are so fucking retarded they don't know that this is a signal to laugh and point and say "I told you so". They're still stuck on "muh children", so ..I guess that's cool.

>people are not allowed to change their stance that they held over half a decade ago

This is why politics is shit whenever someone changes their mind for the better, it gets twisted and presented as them flopping rather than adjusting based on their morals.

Assad killed children with nerve gas so he gets to eat some tomahawks. That's how it goes.

Why would they? Trump did this specifically to silence those people

Opinions can change.
fucking moron.

>trials are for dorks, lets kick ass and investigate later
golly gee why is the U.S so hated by literally every other country?

Opinions changing because they are politically expedient is the same fucking shit we hated Clinton for.

Fuck off mountain jew.

theres a dark theme on the mobile app

>holding trials for terrorist regimes

Nah

Suck a dick, kiddo

> I'm enjoying Trumps cock in my mouth so much that I'll just conveniently ignore what he said during his election debates and rallies.

Every superpower in history has done this.

> committing war crimes to retaliate for ALLEGED war crimes which hurt muh feefees

Its the same talking points of course it is shilling, at the least trolling

The U.S is a fucking terrorist regime you idiot.
Your goverment deserves every terrorist attack it gets by ISIS.
And guess what? By your standard they have the right to do so

Nice. Trump changed from Trump to an even worse Obongo. But we still have to support him because it's merely his mind which has changed! It's not like it's his mind which controls his actions or anything. It's not like people voted for Trump because they liked what he said or something, and it's not like they'll be disappointed because Trump won't be fulfilling his promises or whatever.

Literally the only thing positive about Trump was that he came from the outside, and appeared to be against neocons. Now all of the neocons who hated him during the election adore him!

>I'd prefer if he didn't launch the missiles but what else could he do?

How about exposing the fake news, brought to us by George Soros... for fuck sakes.

Trump got played like a fool.

Sow when the board was pro trump and had the same talking points it was shilling as well?
People who cry shill are the most lazy people ever, no argument just shout muh shill

this.

i sometimes love pol

Last time I checked we aren't "in Syria." The only thing American in Syria is the carnage and residue from 50 of our Tomahawks.... I'm also pretty sure we did that because the use of chemical weapons on innocent civilians is a reprehensible action no matter what bear faggot has a dick in their ass. Wew it's funny how you people can't disseminate between Obama's clear warmongering and Trump's sensible rallying for justice and humanity.

>Trump was always a consistent critic of the Iraq war as well as Obama's wars.

Trump was always a consistent critique of Obama, period. The merits of Obama's position really never mattered as we can see now through Trump doing a complete 180 on the position he held during the Obama administration until yesterday. Trump's always been a pathetic case who's too ignorant to know any better, but Trumpanzees still voted for him.

>false flag gas attack

It's interesting that the only reason people are saying this is a false flag atk is because the Obama administration enforced a diplomatic red line by getting Syria to destroy their chemical weapons.

So many idiots. People actually think spending $100 million launching tomahawk missiles that practically did nothing to prevent the deployment of chemical weapons is supposed to somehow be a deterrent. Trump is literally North Korea -tier right now. Shitting off rockets in the air don't mean jackshit if the US is willing to compound those strikes with real force. It's doesn't even go as far as Obama did in 2013-14 with the destruction of Syria's chemical weapons stockpile.

I'm curious about how Assange and Wikileaks will respond. If Russia has anything on Reps or the Trump administration, we're about to see what those documents are.

Traitor

the footage from the grassy knoll

I think it's time Trump came to terms with the (((problem))).

Fact is we knew there was a risk of something like this happening.

Trump is a Narcissist.

He will do what he believes is most beneficial to himself, and then take zero responsibility for his actions and leave others to fix his shit.

Genuinely curious as to how diehard Trump supporters will explain this one

They must feel stupid for buying into it like every other idiot, in every other election. Remember the lefties after Obongo got elected?

I don't regret shilling for Trump though, i had great fun doing it and enjoyed the butthurt immensely. But in the end he's just another BIG GUY FOR ISRAEL, like every other mouthbreathing swarthy wallmart-shitting burgernigger.

There was only ever one true Sup Forums candidate, and we missed our shot when it counted.

well among their many talking points fed to them at random, one of them was "Trump is a Hillary puppet" or "Trump is a Pence/neocon puppet" - would have been an opportune time for them to call that up, but they're too stupid.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54

Yeah, I got the hat and multiple stickers, engaged in debates with people who were very anti-trump.
But this I can't defend, I don't see politics as being part of a team, it's all fun and games in election but you have to hold people accountable when they're in power.
I haven't completely given up on him but he'll have to deliver big on other things to win back my support.

Or, get this, they are just expressing their real opinions.

But he's making significantly less money as POTUS.

If all he cares about is money, why would he take such a drastic hit to his income for four years, while doing nothing to benefit his companies?

>you have to hold people accountable when they're in power.
There is no way of doing that, people have short memories and group mentality takes over the second someone takes a shot at your "team".
Our only hope is for the situation to degenerate even further into chaos and misery, at such a speed that the damage isn't permanent. Then the unwashed masses may finally hold the politicians accountable for their bullshit. That's why we're all getting hard whenever something bad happens, we all want it to kick off so it can end one way or another.

>they are expressing their real opinions
Maybe you weren't following. I'm discussing the reaction on social media platforms like kikebook. People don't have any real opinions that aren't fed to them by their kike globalist overlords. And the main theme of these opinions over the last 2 years is "trump is ebil reeeeeee". I spend the last 2 years eviscerating them on threads that all their kike slave friends can see, so I figured maybe they would want some revenge, but like I said, they're too retarded.

I warned yall bout letting him get the nuclear codes

>Remember the lefties after Obongo got elected?

He left office as an absurdly popular president and will likely be praised for generations by the left.

Unfairly so.
His transparency that he would deliver turned out to be an absolute joke. They can try to rewrite history but I'll keep reminding them Obama wasn't the hero they're painting him as.

Some of us are laughing and saying we told you, it's just subtle.

It's not shilling because people disagree with each other, it's shilling because we're being flooded.

I miss /mlpol/.

Maybe we're being ''''''''''flooded'''''''''' because a big event happened in the world.
That tends to blow up a politics board.

>Nine civilians including four children were killed, the Syrian state news agency claimed, but the Pentagon said civilians were not targeted.

Good going, world police

trust no one, not even yourself

No, not on kikebook you aren't. At the very least the Russian puppet angle died a violent death.

I thought Trump was playing 5d chess surrounding himself with Das Juden to protect against assassination. Now , I see that he just made a fuasitan deal with the devil.

Shut the fuck up you stupid shill.

Just look at the thread.

> what's wrong with changing your mind?

this is the truth

Or he just knows the Jews always win, and it's better to just get ahead and work with them.

Like I said, he's a Good Goy.

Pretty sure the US is ran by a shadow government and if he doesn't exactly do as they say they will pull a JFK on him.

Have you noticed how many "disapointed by Trump" posters have of "1 post by that ID" ?

That's how you spot the difference between real divide (on Spencer for instance) and shilling.

sleep snug, smug