Praise Kek: Alex Jones Will Forced To Reveal Himself as Either a Patriot or Globalist Disinfo Agent

Every Decent Patriot Has Come Out Against the Attack

>Ann Coulter, Rand Paul, Le Pen, Tulsi Gabbard, PJW, Cernovich, Scott Adams, Tucker Carlson, Stephen Molynuex, Nigel Farage,Laura Ingram, Michael Savage, Southern, Ron Paul and many others

Scum supporting
>Hillary, Cheney, Schumer, Pelosi, Kushner, Hailey, Podesta, Mccain, Ivanka, Jake Tapper, Fox phag.

Which side will Alex be on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg
youtube.com/watch?v=AlouRSsnKZc
youtube.com/watch?v=7WkGyAqVmCk
youtube.com/watch?v=lLHVQUTrgvM
youtube.com/watch?v=wHXdz4ApxOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Vo-cN_1g-T0
renegadetribune.com/cuck-alex-jones-doesnt-care-america-becomes-80-brown-30-years/
renegadetribune.com/alex-jones-says-hes-proud-selling-zionist-interests/
renegadetribune.com/drunken-alex-jones-interviews-creator-trump-yarmulke/
renegadetribune.com/alex-jones-cries-netanyahu-investigated-prays-israel/
renegadetribune.com/alex-jones-controlled-opposition/
renegadetribune.com/alex-jones-rages-against-white-supremacists/
renegadetribune.com/the-alex-jones-show-david-duke-domination/
renegadebroadcasting.com/truth-hertz-false-truthers-lies-9-12-16/
youtube.com/watch?v=CDwqBSw8nX0
youtube.com/watch?v=YWyCCJ6B2WE
grrrgraphics.com/cartoonblog/angels-and-demons
youtube.com/watch?v=MHjKCq9fZEc
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/03/israel-syria-lebanon-idf-assad-hezbollah-strategy-missiles.html
timesofisrael.com/syria-threatens-to-fire-scud-missiles-at-israel-report/
abc.net.au/news/2017-04-05/world-ignoring-atrocities-in-syria-philip-williams/8417242
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Analysis-Is-Israel-ready-to-face-thousands-of-Hezbollah-missiles-486011
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Alex has been saying for days that a strike on Assad would play into globalist hands. I think its easy to tell where he'll stand.

He was trying to report both angles when he analyzed it last night. no war with out congress approval. he also stated that this seems to be a message to China. (Bare in mind the 'president' of China is visiting Trump right now). i.e. when we tell north korea not to fuck around we mean it

Never forget that he put this interview down the Memory Hole:

See also the aftermath:

youtube.com/watch?v=AlouRSsnKZc

See also the infamous Y2K broadcast youtube.com/watch?v=7WkGyAqVmCk

I disagree, I think the strike was all about sending a message. The US is not fucking around anymore. The message is for Russia, China and NK. It wasn't even about damaging infrastructure of Syria.

>TFW the globalists win again

>PJW
>meateor fag lover isn't scum

WTF KIKE JEW ISRAELI KIKE JEW FAG INSIDE JOB JADE HELM KIKE PUPPET

>Apologizes to Alefantis and says pizzagate is a hoax

Lost all respect for him desu

Why does anyone still watch him

plz Alex show us you aren't an (((agent)))
I love you
Don't make me meme the fucking shit out of you

He released a video about this last night, he didn't like what Trump did. However, he did sound like shill

Whichever side will buy his snake oil the most

All of the "celeb" Trump supporters OP listed will all be eating crow today now that the truth of what Trump did came to light.

The missile attack stressed everyone's resolve I am sure, including myself. But after that first knee jerk reaction I chilled out and did research and discovered that what Trump did with the missiles was brilliant.

I am more concerned right now about this news with Bannon. I could give 2 shits if Priebus goes, but I have no clue why Trump would consider letting Bannon go, Kushner issues or not. More chess perhaps?

Alex put a video out earlier pandering to Trumpfags that it was a strategic geopolitical move to look strong to the Chinese president, yada yada yada. He's a fucking shill, fuck Alex Jones, fuck this country, and fuck the Jewish people of Israel.

Also never let it be forgotten that it was Bill Cooper, not Alex Jones, who predicted 9/11 first:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLHVQUTrgvM

Who said that Alex Jones was a deceiver shortly before his death at the hands of the police:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHXdz4ApxOQ

Can't sue for defamation if you can't identify a defendant.

More delusional goys pretending to be woke perhaps?

ARE YOU CALLING ALEX JONES A RUSSIAN AGENT HE WILL BEAT THE FUCKING FUCK OUT OF YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So is pizzagate fake like Alex says. you guys told me it was real.

Alex Jones is a shabbos goy, hes a good goy, but listen to William Cooper regarding Mr. Jones

He's a fucking CIA disinfo agent, how can you newfags be this dense?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vo-cN_1g-T0
renegadetribune.com/cuck-alex-jones-doesnt-care-america-becomes-80-brown-30-years/
renegadetribune.com/alex-jones-says-hes-proud-selling-zionist-interests/
renegadetribune.com/drunken-alex-jones-interviews-creator-trump-yarmulke/
renegadetribune.com/alex-jones-cries-netanyahu-investigated-prays-israel/
renegadetribune.com/alex-jones-controlled-opposition/
renegadetribune.com/alex-jones-rages-against-white-supremacists/
renegadetribune.com/the-alex-jones-show-david-duke-domination/
renegadebroadcasting.com/truth-hertz-false-truthers-lies-9-12-16/

>implying those "patriots" aren't just russian shills
The past few days have really made me realize just how much this board is being shilled by kremlin bots.

>The past few days have really made me realize just how much this board is being shilled by kremlin bots.

This. RIDF is real.

That's a good one too, really shows Alejandro Jonés as the contr. op. he really is.

that's correct, the keyword here is FORCED, this mother fucker has been on trumps nuts since the start, so yeah, he will be forced now to either get on board, or fuck off. lol.

i still think he will stay with trump because it's just too much money involved for him.

…fucking idiot.

>start crying when someone has a different opinion
Fuck off cunt

Fuck off. Just look at the reactions from MSNBC, Hillary, Kristol & McCain - they are LOVING this. That tells you everything you need to know.

So glad we will finally have a definitive answer.

Will we be buying bone broth? Or knowing he's disinfo?

Can we get a countdown Sup Forums?

That Trump decided to play along to get them in line. It's worked wonders on his own party too, which is what's really important. It's not Russia and Assad will do anything about it, so it's fine on that front

it's already as clear as it can be that alex jones is a total disinfo agent - but if he reveals himself again all the better

and when a week down the line they start beating the war drums again, demanding that trump take further action, will he do what he's told? and the week after that?

We need boots on the ground at comet pizza now. A paid actor wasn't enough

>Viva Texas based Ron Paul and Tucker Carlson and every one else Russian agents
>Cheney and Mccain are the heroes?

Get your head out of your ass. What planet are you on?

Dude not fucking around anymore, hitting a couple of airbases. The US has been doing that for 60years now.

Either you bomb the shit out of the complete middle east or stay the fuck out.

This is just globalist politics as usual

That will be fun to watch, unless he ignores it, then fuck him.

Alex Jones belongs in a mental institution.

Surprisingly Paul Joseph Watson surprised all and proved himself to be a true patriot. Even calling out the false flag

This will probably be Jones last chance to prove he's not a cocksucker gatekeeper for the globalist

They may have won the battle; but not the war

If I read correctly, I think he's still able to access all the info and he can still attend meetings, it's just not mandatory for him now.
But I'm not sure, so if you can look for this info.

Then dasvidaniya comerade

>did research
so you read retard blogs and brainwashed yourself? got it

hour left. Jones said the gas attack was false flag yesterday. Also said Kushner was snakeish

We will see if he proves us wrong and actual is /ourguy

It wasn't brilliant, you're just ashamed to admit you were wrong.

Trump doesn't get to call it "over" after the fake missile strike -- if he doesn't act, the goads will keep escalating. He's shown he has no counternarrative. All they have to do is keep chipping away.

when will he reveal his real age

Does this mean that Le Pen will turn out too be Luke Skywalker?

i thought the same thing. it really doesnt make any other sense. either trump is a neocon who has been lying the whole time, or he want to send a message to iran, china and north korea and bring them to the negotiation table

wait why does alex think war with North Korea is a must?

Possible disinfo agent/shill.

We will find out if he just a blind cock rider or has some real juevos in 1 hour

He will report that Trump made a mistake and rant about him meddling with goblins and worry about him being corrupted all in a very dramatic fashion. This is ratings gold for Alex Jones.

he's trying to justify it. he clams he doesn't support it but he sure as shit is spinning it in the best light possible.

globalist disinfo agent

check it out for yourselves

youtube.com/watch?v=CDwqBSw8nX0

Ben Garrison is also /ourguy

Glad to see all the patriots on one side and the warmongers on the other.

Makes me know I'm on the right side

Paul "Mainstream Meteor" Watson.

Do we have the original yet?

Middle Eastern intervention is about one thing, and one thing only: TO DISTRACT FROM THE JEWISH QUESTION.

If you've been caught red-handed robbing a person blind, what's the best way to avoid getting caught? DISTRACT THEM, DISTRACT THE POLICE, DISTRACT THE POPULATION AT LARGE.

The goyim are so focused on affairs in the Middle East that they've forgotten to look whose behind the curtain pulling all the levers. And that was their plan all along!

youtube.com/watch?v=YWyCCJ6B2WE

Remember, folks: With jews you lose. This will just be another momentary stop on the journey that every master yid will joke about until the end of goyim!

Straight from the horses mouth

grrrgraphics.com/cartoonblog/angels-and-demons

There's shills on both sides, you guys are fucking morons if you don't see that.

the US has been at war in the middle east for the last 16 years and almost 30 if you want to count the 1st gulf war.
the fucking country is falling apart and is massively in debt. you can't name who's behind it because it's racist. everybody knows this attack wasn't about chemical weapons. it was about destroying an air field to weaken Syria's ability to defend itself against Israeli attacks.
Assad threatens to SCUD the kikes and like magic we have a false flag excuse to help our ZOG masters. and when Hezbollah retaliates the zionist media will be showing pictures of dead kikes and the same mother fuckers will be demanding war. Trump just set the table for the invasion of Syria.

with jews you lose, you Trump cock riders better wake up to that reality and wake up soon

Bill Hicks is a russian shill, he will be against it.

Just called out Hillary. I still have faith in Alex to be honest. 30 min Sup Forums

Either he goes along with the fake war narrative and proves himself to finally be disinfo or he becomes the hero we need.

>Why aren't you buying the narrative Goyim!

The optics are very bad, but no one knows what's going on behind the scenes. I really hope there is something more sophisticated than world policing behind the strike. We'll se what happens in thew future.

youtube.com/watch?v=MHjKCq9fZEc

Ramzpaul just came out and lambasted Trump

say it with me, Madam President

Hillary 2020 is an easy win.

The problem with letting dumb people in power is that they shoot themselves in the foot. Tell me, do you seriously believe that after such hard win the GOP can both make everyone hate them and still win the white house at 2020?

Fuck off hill dog. Hillary would have been just as bad as Trump their all on the Soros payroll

>Add the guy from the animal movie to the list Sup Forums

honestly "Sup Forums is really reacting in the worst way possible, just wait and see how this unfolds and see if he does more retarded shit before dropping him. this could be just one mistake and a learning lesson for him instead all of you faggots instantly drop him after you supported him for months. i actually think most of them are shills or retards. just wait and let the events unfold before reacting like a bunch of retards.

I'm too lazy to archive this so you'll have to give the kikes your shekels
>March 20th
Israel attacked Syria's SAM defense system and SCUD missiles
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/03/israel-syria-lebanon-idf-assad-hezbollah-strategy-missiles.html
>March 25th
Assad threatens to fire SCUDs at Israeli unless they stop attacking.
timesofisrael.com/syria-threatens-to-fire-scud-missiles-at-israel-report/
>April 4th
false flag chemical weapons attack. excuse to attack
abc.net.au/news/2017-04-05/world-ignoring-atrocities-in-syria-philip-williams/8417242
>April 6th
we all know what happen and how Trump kiked out.
>next
if Hezbollah retaliates, Syria will be invaded because it's what (((they)) want
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Analysis-Is-Israel-ready-to-face-thousands-of-Hezbollah-missiles-486011
America First starts in Israel