Give him one more chance

Give him one more chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

tass.com/world/939417
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5qx9yf/ctr_has_been_revived_and_renamed_to_shareblue/
freebeacon.com/issues/david-brocks-shareblue-nucleus-multi-platform-anti-trump-media-entity/
weeklystandard.com/in-january-susan-rice-assured-npr-the-obama-admin-removed-chemical-weapons-from-syria/article/2007548#!
npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/01/16/510047606/obama-adviser-susan-rice-cites-syrian-war-as-biggest-disappointment
youtube.com/watch?v=MHjKCq9fZEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

nuke israel in the next 24 hours or he is dead to me

ok

NO.

this

No more fucking chances!!! I supported Trump through the meme wars and even lost all of my irl friends. He is bowing down to the establishment doing the complete opposite of everything he said. I shouldn't be shocked but I feel like my God Emperor has turned on me and I can't control myself. I'm literally shaking just thinking about everything I sacrificed for him just to be let down. I don't even know what to tell my 3 year old son who still proudly wears his Maga hat.

this t b h

I still support him, but my support is greatly shaken, if he pulls another stunt like this I will be absolutely furious, and drop him for good, the only way I could support it is if Americans were killed, not worthless mudbabies.

You guys have to at least remember this key difference, the only man who could have been truely different quit the primaries early, and our other option would have had us in Syria in January, while simultaneously being a domestic disaster.

There can be no chances taken when ZOG is involved.

The jew infects another.

You have fucked up with Syria. If you escalate further you can go fuck yourself and Madame 2020 will end the white race and no one will give a shit.

Bannon was basically everything I liked about Trump.

If he dumps Bannon, then he's just another neo-con shill.

No

Why

At the moment I'm giving him time, mostly because it does nothing to reject him now. If Dilbertguy is right and it was just a one-off sign of power then I'll be satisfied but Trump really seems to be a liar. What happened to Crooked Hillary being investigated?

No, this is the last straw. God if Isis takes Syrias all hope is lost

He still has to wait with Hillary, you can't just investigate and prosecute a rival political opponent so soon after winning, it makes you look bad, like really bad.

One more chance to start a war with Russia?

It's a campaign promise. He said he would jail her to her face on national TV. I don't think timing is an issue, it's an expected act and most young liberals hate Hillary right now

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>this board be 90%+ pro-Assad
>You're the fucking shill. I've been on Sup Forums for 10 years. Fuck off.

Niggers

>He is bowing down to the establishment
This.
Trump is doing the bidding of the Washington war machine. I've never seen an airstrike launched so quickly, and on so little evidence, with so little scrutiny. Trump's hotheadedness is now playing into the Media's hands. They know how to manipulate him now.

no, it's definitely timing, you have to be patient with these sort of things.

Fuck off zog shill

stop this you fucking redditor
people here have legitimate grievances

you learn to shit in the proper place

Shill

How does persecuting her make him look any worse than saying he would persecute her? And how does letting a suspected criminal be free due to political timing make him righteous?

stfu we're not blind followers like you

I deeply apologize for doubting Trump yesterday, this guy really is play 12D mahjong.

I hope at least you get paid for shilling your Warmonger cuck.

No

The flag nose.

I never said he wouldn't, just that these things take time. Going after political rivals so soon after an election is a bad move, give it a year or two.

Sup Forums has always been pro-Russia.
We couldn't care less what happens to the US.

Jewish puppet.
Fuck you

If he fires bannon I will unironically DROP all support for him.

>lost all of my irl friends

Stopped reading right there.

Fuck off shill, nobody on Sup Forums has friends/had friends to begin with.

This.

assad literally dindu nuffin

>Syrian aviation airstrike in Idlib targeted chemical arms lab — Russian Defense Ministry
tass.com/world/939417

Bullshit it takes time. He could do it today and get all support back. The fact that he's waiting means he has to save it for an even more divisive action. Meanwhile that fucking murderous bitch and her rapist husband are roaming free. Never forget Gaddafi being sodomized with a knife for trying to establish a gold based currency. Bullshit Arab spring has fucked the world up and Trump is still supporting it

Nope.

He handled the Syria thing pretty good, calm tf down.

This has the potential of becoming a juicy copypasta

Finally a breath of fresh air among all these shills

>bombing Assad's forces over rumours
>good

Thanks Mr Bush

Nope, I gave him one more chance after he fully endorsed the neocohen healthcare plan instead of using its obvious disaster to gut Ryan.

This was the final straw. I guess it really doesn't matter who the President is; they're all globalist scum.

i'm all for war as long as it isn't to help the M.E. but to take all their oil and natural resources.

or just nuke them

nice pasta, italia approves

No

His first chance was the ISP shit
His second chance was letting in more Muslim ""refugees""
This Syria shit is his third strike. He is out.

This but really. I lost the last friend I had when he moved away. Fuck him.

Are you fucking retarded? Or been browsing here since the elections?

We supported Assad way before that orange fuck got relevant

Shareblue and the DNC support him now.

What a bizarre turn of events.

he's not letting in more refugees, he was trying to cut them down but a judge blocked it
don't fall for fake news

As soon as he deports all the fucking illegal god damn immigrants

>I tried but that mean old judge blocked me

In all honesty the strike was a purely punitive strike, there were no preparations for something more so I don't expect much more of it. It will depend on how Assad responds now

But I really don't trust this man and never have, I've been patient but that's mostly because he hasn't been amounting to much since taking office. But this is not the watershed moment in which I shift my opinion because it seems like a one off thing.

Hell yeah

PRO TRUMP - PRO ISREAL

as long as he keeps sending missiles towards arabian shitholes im okay with this

allah´s gonna be sucking trumps hairy dick with cumswipe filled burka so much this year

no

say the payed trump community manager
/maga/ containment board when ?

>12d mahjong

kek

>His second chance was letting in more Muslim ""refugees""
The fuck are you talking about?

why?

i will give him one more chance but if he fires bannon i'm done

What the fuck is shareblue? Been out of the loop for a few months; I'm kinda lost.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5qx9yf/ctr_has_been_revived_and_renamed_to_shareblue/

This

Wow. Shocking that 90% of the anons on Sup Forums whinging about shit today are foreign flags. Really helps prove you aren't shills retards.

>It's always foreign flags.

No offense to the good foreigners.

Also, if you only supported Trump in the final 3 months after Bannon joined (after over a year of Trump campaigning and winninng WITHOUT Bannon), then that likely too is just more sad shilling I'm afraid.

I thought it was rebranded to CREW?

i haven't really kept up with this but it seems they have multiple things working together

freebeacon.com/issues/david-brocks-shareblue-nucleus-multi-platform-anti-trump-media-entity/

okay then give me a reason why I'd support him unconditionally after the campaign I'm waiting

He literally did nothing wrong, he bombs an airway that dropped chemical attacks on civilian.

Even if he killed Syrians, what is is? A few dirty mudslimes ded? who cares? LOL

>Shocking that 90% of the anons on Sup Forums whinging about shit today are foreign flags.
Most burger neets on Sup Forums aren't awake yet.

>end the white race
At this point this feels justified. After all, it only managed to produce a political system where PR bombings are integral part of the system and are unavoidable.

Just keeping an eye on you foreignfags.

If you really did, then I'm embarrassed that you're so easily swayed by external forces in your support. I think what's more likely is that you've "supported" him for just as long as necessary to establish a credible backstory for the day when you get the order to "divide and conquer" on pol. That's what I honestly think.

I'm
This is all hysteria but people are entitled to their opinion I feel, in the following days nothing will happen probably, and it's all back to the usual.

>literally shaking
>3 year old son
(YOU)

he had no chance, just like Ron Paul...

>he posts this garbage in every thread

bait

Why did Obama hire this incompetent bitch?

weeklystandard.com/in-january-susan-rice-assured-npr-the-obama-admin-removed-chemical-weapons-from-syria/article/2007548#!

npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/01/16/510047606/obama-adviser-susan-rice-cites-syrian-war-as-biggest-disappointment

Fuck off shill

always kill a traitor before an enemy

Pretty much what said is where I am. I still have my faith but it is incredibly shaken.

Non-intervention? Nope
Acting on evidence, real fucking evidence? Nuh-uh

Very disappointed.

I will

lmao she was right tho, Assad didn't attack with chemical weapons, ISIS was making them

maybe because foregin policy is the only policy that affects us? thank god, another fucking million refugees into europe hooray

He replaced Bannon with a fucking (((Jew))) and now went back on his non-intervention policy over pics of sad kids.

Say hello to Bush 2.0.

Fuck that. For a while I genuinely believed the "4D chess" meme. But after he showed his willingness to spark WW3 over an obvious false flag attack (that in no way affected US security), I've come to realize he's not a crafty strategist but rather an impulsive, easily manipulated fool. He, Clinton, McCain, and the rest of the neocons can burn in hell for all I care

That's what happened to Trump Gen and the_don. You're either with Trump no matter what, and worship him like cultists, or you're a shill.

>Bombing an airfield and killing 6 people from the soverign nation I'm suppose to be supporting, because of waking up and seeing pictures of sad kids? IT'S ALL 1D TIC TAC TOE!

Like this is getting legit now, this is no longer any shill organization turning little things into big things, Trump has actually broken a big promise, and it's going to affect how people see him.

To me, he's either on the verge, or already crossed the point, into becoming George Bush.

Literally the only thing holding most of his base from turning on him after all the kike appointments and blatant nepotism and cronyism is that he follows through on his campaign promises. If he turns on those I don't know why anyone would keep supporting him. Nobody actually cares about Trump the man, we care about the issues.

Nothing less nothing more.

no

RAMZPAUL reacts to Trump morphing into a NEOCON.

Will he break his other promises also?

youtube.com/watch?v=MHjKCq9fZEc

He already did, he's a corrupt globalist ziocon politician, just like all the others. He betrayed his base, the only thing that separated him from the field was that we thought he wasn't a neocon warmongering globalist , but he is. He behaves towards Syria just as Hillary would have, he's a joke and I hope I see him murdered on live tv