Fuck Trump

This is a pro-Putin board first and foremost. You can all fuck off to r/The_Donald with your zionist Trumpenführer.

He's a globalist. Globalism is our enemy. It always was. Always will be.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6938763.stm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi#Zersetzung
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sage. No one reply to this shill.

Brainwashed cultists think it's perfectly fine for Trump to do that

>pro putin

fuck off faggot

we are somewhat pro russia but not that manlet faggot putin

bump

Time to sage

He is right tho,Trump fucked up big time and now more people are gonna get killed of this

And most important this time they are gonna be christians not islamic goat fuckers

Assad has been at war for 7 years or so, his power over his own military is questionable. As chemical weapons continue to be used or "leaked" his usefulness for enforcing a chemical weapons treaty is completely gone.

One might also note that even Russia is showing signs of distancing themselves from Assad, with the Kremlin tweeting "Russian support of the Assad government is not unconditional."

Because every time he or his military use chemical weapons he makes the USA and Russia look like fools. With that in mind, it might make complete sense to destroy every bit of the airbase that launched those chemical weapons.

>we are somewhat pro russia but not that manlet faggot putin
Putin is the definition of Russian policy. How do Russia and Putin differ?

I'm not pro Anyone, I just want the world to burn. When did all you fags on this side start taking sides? I always thought it was about enjoying the most destruction possible

I seriously hope you don't take all this shit too seriously, OP

>War in Syria ends sooner
>Less refugees pour into Europe
>Syrians move back since its safe

Fuck off, Trump knows what he is doing.

How will it end sooner when it's being reignited once again, ISIS will start to gain ground once again, now Russia would have to go again and bomb them.

Sage.

Stupid Russian shill

Sup Forums is pro-Assad and always has been
nu-Sup Forums are no better than any other lebbitor

>Being this new

>he can't meme arrow right

A pro Russian kraut. That's like the ultimate level of cuck.

I heard here by a Russian user that the ISIS offensive was already defeated. idk where to get real time pro-syrian news of events tho so whether or not it's true is as good a guess as any.

There is nothing more emasculating and cucked than supporting the country that raped your grandmother then forcibly split up your country for half a century, forcing one half to literally be Marxist fucking shits.

I don't expect anything more from a German though.

>meme arrow

It's Al Qaeda now.

They also have territory.

Trump is a traitor.

Bitch please, mericunt
What can be more emasculating than supporting a country that massacred tens of thousands of your CIVILIANS after the war was OVER, continues to occupy your land for 70years not even thinking about pulling out troops and poisions the minds of your people with globalist liberalism poisions to "stop the return of another hit!We"

Fuck off medication.
I'd pick Russia over you ZOG puppets anytime.
We have 1000 years of shared history while we have only saw murder from you

Face it faggot , meditate are now a joke o. Pol
No amount T of your cognitive dissonance hamerwheeling will change that
Trump fucked up big

Meditate
*MERIFATZ

Pic related

>There is nothing more emasculating and cucked than...
... did someone say Sweden?

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6938763.stm

> Sweden has revealed that it uncovered a network of informers during the 1990s that had supplied information to East German secret police in the Cold War.
> Sapo, the security service branch of Sweden's police force, said it found 50 spies who had worked for the Stasi.
> Prosecutions were brought against a number of the informers on the list but the charges were thrown out because too much time had passed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi#Zersetzung

> The Stasi perfected the technique of psychological harassment of perceived enemies known as Zersetzung (pronounced [ʦɛɐ̯ˈzɛtsʊŋ]) – a term borrowed from chemistry which literally means "decomposition".

> a term borrowed from chemistry which literally means "decomposition".

> By the 1970s, the Stasi had decided that the methods of overt persecution that had been employed up to that time, such as arrest and torture, were too crude and obvious. It was realised that psychological harassment was far less likely to be recognised for what it was, so its victims, and their supporters, were less likely to be provoked into active resistance, given that they would often not be aware of the source of their problems, or even its exact nature. Zersetzung was designed to side-track and "switch off" perceived enemies so that they would lose the will to continue any "inappropriate" activities.

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

Trump inadvertently proving the rebels are Isis
If this was his plan, the man's a god.
Boots on the ground saving Syria when?

YOU FUCKING BASTARDS THE_DONALD. YOU FUCKING CUNTS LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE.

They're literally Russian shills, user.

Fuck off CNN

He fucked up you tard.

You are the shill

shill

fuck you!

Pro Trump - Pro Isreal
fuck with me, faggot

Listen, nobody likes you Reddit. You've had your fun on here, but times up. Nobody wants you here anymore other than your circlejerk cultist buddies at the_donald who have also came here en mass. Now fuck off.

Stupid anglo shill