FUCK DRUMPF GENERAL

ITT: We express our displeasure with the biggest kike of them all

Yeah he's a piece of shit, but remember, he is an american and most of them are like that. jewish cocksuckers

People only find out now he was a Jewish puppet?

No one reply to this shill. Saged

SAGE ALL SLIDE THREADS

>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE

I think we should have a fuck (you) general, OP. Cause you're a faggot.

Now everybody is triggered while im still laughing my ass off

Still better than Hillary though...

Oh boy, I sure can't wait for more refugees because America won't stop being Israel's bitch.

>OMG SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH ME SO THEY MUST BE A SHILL

You fucking child.

fpbp, also /thread

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKING JKEWS WHY IS IT ALWUYAS JEWS

>let """"""refugees""""""""" into your country
>omg it must be somebody else's fault!
How about you faggots protect your borders and stop blaming everyone else for your shit?

bump

Drumpf

Fucking asshole trump make me look like a damn idiot fucking cia nigger

Slide thread
Hide thread

fuck off juden

come to my thread to try and downvote it cunt

Fuck off you massive shill

Back during the election I tried to warn everyone that he he bred his daughter to AIPAC, a political marriage to secure himself as Best Goy. Everyone told me that Israel wasn't so bad, that they were just nationalists looking out for their own interests. For a while, I half believed them. Then one day, the blushing bride comes into the oval office, sits in Daddy's lap, and begs him to attack another country to save the babbies she saw on tv.

Assad has been at war for 7 years or so, his power over his own military is questionable. As chemical weapons continue to be used or "leaked" his usefulness for enforcing a chemical weapons treaty is completely gone.

One might also note that even Russia is showing signs of distancing themselves from Assad, with the Kremlin tweeting "Russian support of the Assad government is not unconditional."

Because every time he or his military use chemical weapons he makes the USA and Russia look like fools. With that in mind, it might make complete sense to destroy every bit of the airbase that launched those chemical weapons.

I'm honestly fucking sorry. I supported Trump through the meme wars and even lost all of my irl friends. He is bowing down to the establishment doing the complete opposite of everything he said. I shouldn't be shocked but I feel like my God Emperor has turned on me and I can't control myself. I'm literally shaking just thinking about everything I sacrificed for him just to be let down. I don't even know what to tell my 3 year old son who still proudly wears his Maga hat.I wish I was with her

My wife's son is also trembling in fear. Reddit told me based God emperor would make America great again

yea, I feel the same way

massively let down and feeling like an idiot

its not like I want to turn on him, it doesnt feel good at all but principles are principles you know?

If people think this isnt opening up Pandoras box they are just fucking fools

God only knows what will happen from here

lets see how long the 36D Chess memesters will last when USA is mired in Syria and the two superpowers start trying not to hit each other

> Le Trump and Butin bff ship :3

you fucking wish faggots

>Wife's son
Cuck