We Were Lied To. Again. (((THEY))) won and we lost

Listen up, fuckers. Trump is not a nickels difference between any other fucking useless elected talking head in DC today.

You live in fairyland thinking he would not polarize along with the other RINO/Neo-cons like Songbird McCain.

It took less than 3 mos to accomplish a new war that Clinton was hell-bent on engaging in.

You (like me) were fucking duped.

>inb4 shill. See pic attached.

I've shit-posted, meme'd and pointed out the fucking shit eating left. I've stood by Sup Forumsacks pointing out Killary, MSM lies, WikiLeaks email dumps showing collusion but GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I will not stand for this horseshit where Trump was elected to drain a swamp and he has not done ONE FUCKING THING he was elected to do. None.

1. Obamacare. Meh, still there.
2. Lock her up. Meh, she and Podesta get a pass. Boingo steady committing treason and fucking spied on all of us but it's ok. Muh Syria.
3. Wall? Ha. Might get a few feet of fence.
4. Keystone pipeline with US Steel. Nope.
5. Calling out Obama and Kerry in 2013 for the same fucking thing he just did.

WE
WERE
LIED
TO

(((THEY))) won and we fucking lost, again. 30+years of Military Industrial Complex and fake war after fake war.

Get over it. Dig a bunker, and prepare to get fucked. We all deserve it.

Is this a meme folder thread? Yours is pitiful, you're like a little babby. Watch this.

I'm showing I'm no shill you mong

Bump.
One sock puppet cant shift 150 years of bs. And even if he isnt a puppet, that takes time. Killary, bernie would have done exactly the same thing. Barry too.

digits seen, and I'm no sock puppet. I'm fucking pissed and Trump will see his 'base' erode quicker than ever. He dun goofed by doing the same fucking think he derided Obama and Kerry for doing.

We were all played.

Weve been played for 150 years bro. They incorporated the govt.

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW! THANKS FOR MAKING ANOTHER THREAD SHOWING HOW MUCH I HATE TRUMP NOW! I NEVER WOULD HAVE HATED TRUMP IF THR CATALOG WASNT FILLED WITH THE SAME THREAD TELLING ME HOW MUCH I HATE TRUMP NOW!

Are you trying out the new American flag?

Fuck off you faggot globalist shill

>I know, I'll just call them all globalists, that'll make them go on the defensive and distract from the topic at hand, he hehehehe, thanks, handbook left on my desk.

Good. Constant reminder that we were lied to.

Seems fitting, but fucking maddening:
"I'll tip my hat to the new constitution. Take a bow for the new revolution ... And the world looks just the same ... Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss."

Wtf I seriously hate Trump even more now!

>using Ubuntu

You don't belong here

Get back to class, junior. Adults want to have a conversation here. If you are good at PE, you can have an extra fruit cup.

Uhm. Yeah.

If Hitler lost to the Jews then you never had a fuckin chance. It's been a checkmate on the world since fuckin 1945.

You guys are fucking dumb if you thought otherwise.

>Uhm. Yeah.

Opinion discarded

As a pollock going back to /new/ I agree.

I really really really want to hear via back channels that Bannon is still in charge and this is uber secret chess moves, but come on being Isis's Air Force? What happened to "America First" oy vey, not mentioning Jews on hokocaust rememberance etc .

It really seems that /outguy/ Bannon has been ousted and we are truly fucked now.

>hehe I'll just post a straw poll I posted in one my worry-threads like this one. That'll show him!

But you don't want to have a conversation. The entire premise of this thread is "FUCK DRUMPF". You put forth nothing to discuss. The end resolution is already established and you merely want to shitpost about it. There is no discussion you wish to have.

the discussion is prove how Trump is not the epitome of what he claimed to be against while on the campaign trail.

We are grieving mother fucker. We are despondent that we lost.

We don't want To be right.. we don't want Trump to be a zioshill but fuck mane.

>America first
>work with Russia
>bomb isis (not those fighting isis)

So all the deep state had to do was pull off a shit false flag and Trump throws away all his principles? I mean at least they had to bring down 2 fucking towers to make Bush a warmonger. (He ran on non intervention)

>Get over it. Dig a bunker, and prepare to get fucked. We all deserve it.

Truth.

If you ever encounter on THEM, in some kind of a blind spot...DO THE RIGHT THING.

That's all one can do.

Anyone supporting Trump should be beaten to a pulp. You fucking faggots.

I can't believe I fell for it...AGAIN.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

digits

and by "we" it should be stated that we=good people. Not RINO Neo-Con War Mongers nor Hillary and all her collusion.

We bought a line of shit.

>the discussion is my pre established premise
That isn't how discussions work my lad. You don't go into a discussion by setting up your end result and then jerking off about how right you are.

What choice did we have? He signaled to us that he was different so we gave him a chance.

He soiled in our fucking face and we are back to 2014 all hope is lost.

I mean fuckeverything.gif

I am sure he would like to be proven wrong as would I.

He's an illuminati bitch. They all are since abe lincoln.
Competeing groups of fallen angels.
Oh shit am i supposed supposed to move to /x/ now?

Let me make it easy for you. I realize rational discussions on Sup Forums may be foreign to you. Can you explain your position on the following:

1. Obamacare.
2. Lock her up.
3. Wall.
4. Keystone pipeline with US Steel.
5. Calling out Obama and Kerry in 2013 for the same fucking thing he just did in Syria.

go ahead, I'm all ears.

>I know I didn't put anything forth to discuss so I'll just insult you quickly and then finally bring something forth to discuss hehe
Okay, fag. At least you finally brought something forward.

>1. Obamacare.
Shit. Fucked over millions of people in favor of poor niggers. Repeal and replace it. Better yet don't replace it, fuck poor faggots who cannot into health care.

>2. Lock her up.
I hope they do. Dont know if they can since that corrupt bitch Loretta Lynch didn't prosecute her. Don't know the legal veins this would have to go through. I'm sure Jeff Sessions has or is looking into it.
>3. Wall.
Build it!

>4. Keystone pipeline with US Steel.
I, I don't know what you mean. Just because they used some non US Steel doesn't automatically mean they used no US Steel.

>5. Calling out Obama and Kerry in 2013 for the same fucking thing he just did in Syria.
I mean, I can't say I would support full blown intervention in the Middle East, but bombing a chemical weapons depot and showing everyone that we aren't fucking pussies anymore can't be too bad. If we go full on war, I can not support it and still not go WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW like this entire thread was made for.

Shill