I think I've gotten to the point where I don't care about terrorist attacks in Europe anymore than I do for those in...

I think I've gotten to the point where I don't care about terrorist attacks in Europe anymore than I do for those in the Middle East. It's literally every fucking week, and no one in Europe even cares. I don't have the energy to give a shit about it when they don't.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/westminster-terror-attack-everything-know-far/
cnn.com/2017/04/04/europe/st-petersburg-russia-explosion/
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&ll=50.22230476074627,16.066401320996192&z=6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The us is far more worse off than any European country, you are like 30% spic now

>mare's milk drinker
R A R E

That is good.
The black pill is a lot better for your heart than the red pill.

I don't want people like you to exhaust themselves with caring.

I'm more worried about our kikes than our spics now.

Hows Mongolia now a days?

They live in trailer parks and shanty towns tho.

Black pill = Nihilism, which is contrary to the American spirit. Although I could see why a German would like it.

> It's literally every fucking week
Wait, which attack did I miss last week?

It's hard to feel sympathy for someone who won't defend themself. It's like watching somebody get bullied, day after day, who never fight back. At first you feel bad, but then, why should you care if they don't?

Yeah just nuke germany. I don't care about this country at all.

But I feel bad if an american like OP is spending energy caring about this shithole.

kek some of those are hilarious

Too busy prepping your wife's son's bull, eh?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/westminster-terror-attack-everything-know-far/

>LITERALLY every week
>Posts something from two weeks ago
U w0t m8?

>abort portugal

ahahaha

>"That's not 7 days ago, it's 16 days ago! HUGE difference!"

This is how acclimated to Islamic terrorism you have become.

>It's actually more than 2 weeks old
>SEE!!!
How does moving the goal post feel?

>Full

kek

What about Austri-tt?

Finland isn't rare, you newfag

>Exitalia
>not even mentionned

>czech-out

I'm in tears

believe me, i feel the same
by now, terrorist attacks feel to us like mass shootings to you

Feels good, Hans. Feels real good.

But you're right, sort of--- last week's major terror attack was in Europe, but not "YOUR" Europe:

cnn.com/2017/04/04/europe/st-petersburg-russia-explosion/

WISDOM OF THE KHANS

> more worse

Nice engrish

I'd rather have the freedom shootings to be honest as at least you can shoot back. Also I'm not in high school so being shot would be of little concern to me.

I cannot shoot back at Ahmed when he decides to blow my train up, or use my entrails to prevent Saleed from running anyone else over with his truck.

brother

Nice missile you fat fucking nigger

idk how many have to die, but a few hundred (or thousand) is apparently not enough

they cant "see" yet where they are headed

>Finland
>leaving EU
probably not.
The PS had their power and did away with it by sucking all the dick they could, and they are pretty much the only party that wants to get out of EU.

6 million of us

this.Americans don't realize the average european citizen is powerless and defenseless
>inb4 make a revolution
same reason california doesn't make a revolution

Why not Fixit? Because it has positive connotations?

Roamania hahah

Post your teeth faggot. You won't, pussy.

Maybe you shouldn't keep bombing the Middle East so we have to take in Arabs, you Jewish-loving cunts.

You'll take them and the majority of your countries will actively encourage it.

>It's literally every fucking week
fake news is strong with this one

Yes, unfortunately your government has toppled any decency we've had in ours and in turn you have installed Jewish puppets.

Go fuck yourselves, or would you rather Shlomo did that for you?

I want to see all of Europe's comfy socialized healthcare, pensions and safety nets get AUSTERITIED before I die.

>I want to see my homelands to die because they know I'm too mongrelised and degenerate
to ever join them again

The degeneracy seen in Europe today was imported from the Jewnited States of America.

Oh NOW Europe is muh heritage and homeland?

Don't forget, there are dozens of refugee crimes EVERY SINGLE DAY in Europe, pic related. When they're not busy driving trucks into crowds or blowing themselves up, Muslims rape, assault, and muder Europeans one by one.

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&ll=50.22230476074627,16.066401320996192&z=6

>have to take in arabs
The jews really bainwashed you didnt they?

^murder

Europe is so great, but the Jews did it! They have no choice, we couldn't do anything! Europe is to be respected!!

It is still more likely you die from something related to your furniture.

I'm not worried about my furniture killing me, and I'm not worried about some angry religious retard killing me.

Even the bit of attention this gets is retarded, we should start spending the same amount of attention to deaths from shark bites, lightning and people suffocating in their couch cushions, as those pose bigger threats to human life and society than a couple of angry hate-beards.