These people are praise Trump now. How can you be proud of this, Sup Forums?

These people are praise Trump now. How can you be proud of this, Sup Forums?

dude 4d chess lmao

>Sup Forums and reddit tricked into thinking drumpf wasn't like the rest of them

what a shock LOL

dont forget the biggest fuck warmonger of all

3d chess pic related also saged for concern shill

your soo right XD

Also that picture is so funny LOL

Thanks for that friend

Blowing shit up with missiles is a far cry from committing ground forces. It sends a message without actually putting any American forces in danger. Looks like Trump is adopting a similar strategy to the one used by Bill Clinton during most of his presidency. Which is "do something we don't like and we fuck your shit up with bombs and missiles and you never actually get a shot at us."

You are missing the point. He has said that America shouldn't get involved. It wasn't American's problem (it's not). What's wrong with people like you? Do you like being lied to? Why do you so blindly follow this guy? I am honestly curious. He hasn't done anything he said he would. If he was a top 4D chess player like his supporters claim, wouldn't he have foreseen all of the problems that he was going to have with his travel ban among other things?

It's almost ridiculous.

Why are they warmongers now?

....or this

wtf Merkel and the french cuck love Thrump now

This is going to be so fucking hilarious, and here's why

What does Trump love more than money? He loves being praised. He loves positive attention. He loves it when other people tell him he's right, especially people who are better, smarter, richer and more respected than him.

And this is the first time since the begging of his campaign that the world leaders almost unanimously support something that he did.

And he loves it.

And now he got a taste for it.

So what happens next?

He'll want that to happen again. And again. All the time.

Sorry man, I'm not 15 years old where I hold grudges against people because they're filthy Jews. While you're here all day worrying about some fantasy of yours. I, like many other people here who aren't mentally retarded 15 year olds will be going on about our days like its just another day.

If his approval ratings go up in the coming days, it's all over.

They win again

The world isn't black and white and I don't have the mentality of a toddler (unlike most on this board) so I can support Trump as well as this decision.

He only agrees with 1 talking point of neocons, you shill niggers need to calm down, there is no such thing as a perfect candidate.

/thread

oh I'm positive they will

Wars for Israel are good or you're a shill

>so I can support Trump as well as this decision

...while I can think he's an idiot, but also support this decision

Jews are the Old Romans.

Z
XD yeah all politicians suck!!! Both parties are bad we're all fucked haha

...jewed by his own daughter

FUCK HIS DAUGHTER AND HER KIKE HUSBAND

NEVER EVER TRUST A KIKE

Trump just fell in line with the establishment. Attacking Syria was the endgame all along....

Not really you fucking faggot
/thread ing bad posts should be a permaban back to redshit

>that Bill Kristol tweet

god i feel sick. anyone got a knife i can borrow for a moment? once my breathing has ceased you can feel free to take it back from me haha

fucking hell

They always were the warmongers. Trump just merely joined them.

Killing sand niggers is ALWAYS the right thing to do. Of course people support it

This was always my concern. Even back to primaries and all the way to here in January, Feburary, and some of March when I still strongly supported him my concern was always that massive egos are a double edged sword. Like, yeah, he can talk shit to others and not give a fuck that's great but, a big ego needs to be stroked and fluffed sooner or later and who knows what lengths one will go to have their ego stroke? Well, I guess we know the sort of lengths Trump will go to. Sad!

Trumps daugther Ivanka is a liberal, feminist and blue-pilled her father while his jewish son-in-law has undermined him. Trump Son-In-Law’s Deep Ties To Israel, Netanayahu Raise Doubts Of Impartiality: Kushner and his family also have longstanding personal ties to Netanyahu. At a White House news conference last month, Netanyahu joked that he has known Kushner since he was a boy.

>Sup Forums just can NOT stop sucking this ugly sandnigger's cock

Fuck them all, I don't give a fuck about their "sides", kill every last one of them.

PRO TRUMP - PRO ISREAL

STAND WITH US BROTHERS.
UNITED!!!

That pic
+10

Is that David Dees?

Source ?

NO

Every Decent Patriot Has Come Out Against this Attack

>Ann Coulter, Rand Paul, Le Pen, Tulsi Gabbard, PJW, Cernovich, Scott Adams, Tucker Carlson, Stephen Molynuex, Nigel Farage,Laura Ingram, Michael Savage, Southern, Ron Paul and many others

Scum supporting cucks
>Hillary, Cheney, Schumer, Pelosi, Kushner, Hailey, Podesta, Mccain, Ivanka, Jake Tapper, Fox phag.

PRO TRUMP - PRO ISREAL
Trump protects isreal, the only light in the middle east, and the jewish people have been persecuted and attacked and attacked and attacked.
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT
SUPPORT TRUMP

>Sup Forums is angry that Trump killed some mudslimes

lmao

>starting an armed conflict and aggravating relations with Russia is the one thing Trump does that leftists agree with
Kike brainwashing too strong.

Seriously, how do they do it? These faggots that claim to only want peace are now chomping at the bit for violent retribution.

Israel supports al-Nusra and al-queda. Fuck Israel.

hahahhahahah

ALL IS LOST DONALD TRUMP HAS BETRAYED US I'M IN THE BATHTUB WITH A JAR FULL OF BLACKPILLS TELL MY WIFE I LOVE HER