Do you still support him?

Do you still support him?

shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue, etc.

As long as he doesn't escalate further, yes.

yes. but I"m not happy with actions this week. to say the very least.

this

lol

>Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me...

no

YES

I won't support him again until it's 100% certain that this won't escalate. If it does escalate, or if he attacks any other middle eastern countries, there's no going back.

I think I do.

More than ever because I'm not a pussy or an irrational baby.

Same. The news here in the USA is reporting that "all of Syria chemical weapons are gone now" so they have no faulty excuse to do anything else.

Idk

"""no"""

Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers

I don't know what to think anymore.

I'll just have to wait to see.

fuck no

This.

I don't want to see escalation with the Russians or hindrance with combating Isis.

I understand the domestic position he's in. The left claims hes a Russian agent and the neo-cons love a good war. It makes sense that he'd give them a 'fake attack' for their 'fake narrative'.

But if this continues to be a theme of intervention, I'm off. Remember, we voted for him because we didn't know 100% that he was a globalist. But it was always a possibility. Whereas with Hillary, it was a guarantee.

Time will tell.

The only response I can agree with right now.

I support the lulz and libtard butthurt he brings, but I've known from the beginning he would be a shitty president.

For me this was never about electing a "good" president.

I'll wait and see how things play out

No. Until he proves to us that he is not a neocon cocksuker there is no going back

Bigger image

>obama
>Israel

Yes, if there's no further action. Thats the only way I can see the strike as a long term plan.

where's my wall, fucker

I feel betrayed

This, way too early to jump to a conclusion

Our stupid branches of government are holding it up.

Yes.
Gotta get that supreme court conservative again.

I hope Ginsburg dies soon so he can put another conservative on there.

I resent his action to attack Syria. I just hope that's all it is

I voted for him, I will stick by my president
but assuming this . big difference between a cheeky missile strike on an empty military base and full-scale invasion, unless you are part of the 80% of Sup Forums reactionary autists

It's under way fucker, give it some god damn time jesus

He triggers everyone of course I'm happy with him

No, he lost me way back before, when he supported fake islamic "republic" of kosovo

Love seeing my pics...

This

No. Unforgivable. Biggest flip-flop in American political history.

Gabbard 2020.

Yes, absolutely and to all the Russian bots on here: you're a bunch of pussies. Grow some balls

yep
if we go boots on the ground in syria then he would have lost all my respect

Just makes me want to join the army even more.

yes.

>biggest flop in American political history

oh come on

Trump throating jew cock is just 9D chess, here look at this picture of a based black guy

Why? Trump 4d'd Putin and now your tails between your legs? Where's your patriotism brother?

>grow some balls, he says, as he watches his president do a 180 on the single most important part of his platform and bombs an innocent country in the name of Israel
I don't support liars and cheats. If you think kissing the boot of someone who lied to you means you have "balls", I don't know what to say.

Was calling the airstrike a Liberal objective? Is that why people are confused about Trump right now?

Fuck off Shill yes we support him

Of course I do. But I'm a bit cautious about it. I'll see what's going to happen in the future. I've spent the last two years hard-supporting him, it's going to take more than just this to make me vilify him to the level of Shillary.

No!

Added a new one
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,Mudslimes, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president

No

"Element of surprise" was his number one promise in Syria. Russia's reaction shows they didn't see it coming and trump actually pulled one over on them. Why should any American want Putin Senpai running the show?

This. At this point Trump has done a show of force to appease the establishment, remove any allegations of being a russian shill and all without killing anyone and warning russia ahead of time (thus preventing them from striking back, hopefully)

But if this escalates, then it's no longer a move which appeases most everyone, it's undeniably another neo-con interventionist war.

yes

and israel too

shill harder proxy stormfag

this isn't a declaration of war. looks like it's a cock show to let russia and china know he's not a puss.

i hope he doesn't do something stupid though

YES

>Do you still support him?

He betrayed us.

Blind loyalty is equally unacceptable.

Why do you support a man who lied to your face for votes? Fucking cuck.

NEIN

Yes, but I'm extremely nervous.

This could be posturing, if it really does escalate then we'll know he's a fraud.

Not the first time I thought he went full retard, but so far he has always proved me he had a plan.

I think this is just a power play, to shut up critics at home, flex some muscles, do a bit of dick waving with Xi, without really damaging relations with Russia. I'm disappointed, but I'll wait before burning my MAGA hat.

>supporting Israel
Trump is one thing, unironically supporting the eternal kike is just plain retarded.

I think he sent an emphatic message.

it doesn't matter If I do
I live in Lithuania not the US

He has joined the globalists

remember when he talked a lot about loyalty? He has none of it himself. He betrayed us

He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton

Why should I care about the opinion of a Pac-man world record holder?

I wholeheartedly agree...but I don't see a problem with airstrip bombing. beats the hell out of bombing hospitals and arming fsa and isis. makes neocons foam at the mouth and easier to identify.

no, Bannon will be gone and he will fight for Israel
anyone who supports this orange faggot should be gassed immediately

If I support him I'm a Reddit JIDF kike loving neoconservative shill

If I don't support him I'm a Russian Shareblue Kremlin leftist boy

Hmmmm.... we really should have just voted for Jeb guys

No, (((people))) are confused because Ruskies are the true Jews. It's no (((coincidence))) that Bolshevik zionists set up headquarters in Moscow and it's no (((coincidence))) that they blame Trump's aggression on DAS JUDE!!!

Withholding judgement. I don't support what happened.
Bannon is the canary in the coal mine

This

Yes. 100%

No.
Not until he gets rid of Wormtongue.

Yeah I don't really care much desu. I don't expect him to be perfect.

sure, as long as he's still going to try and reduce taxes.

No, fuck the obese Orange imbecile neocon cunt.

My support for him has been slowly diminishing desu.

Why is trump a dumpling though?

Adding a new one!

>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,Mudslimes, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton

I never supported him, I just fucking hated Hillary

Fatty disgusting blob Israeli cum dump
Seems to fit.

Best answer

Peace through strength with a little madman theory.

By striking a military base that had unleashed the attack, Trump set the tone early that he isn't fucking around. He doesn't want to go to war, but there is a red line that will be enforced. Trump has a lot of influence on Assad now, who wanted to see how far he could over step and didn't expect that. After saying he supports Assad, the attack happens, leading to Trump obliterating a base with tomahawks.

He wants peace, but isn't afraid to use strength to strike an out of line move. I think Trump also realized he needed to do it by the way he described the Geneva Convention and historical precedence.

Also need to see the aspect of sending a message to other nations like Best Korea. No doubt him and Xi talked about North Korea, if anything is going to end up being a Trump war, its North Korea.

I still do believe that he was the best pick from the candidates available to the Burgers.
Doesn't mean I have to think bombing that airfield was a good decision.

They been saying the same shit since the Clinton administration, slow motherfuckers.

This
All the Never Trumpers coming out in droves from both the left and right in support of this move makes it pretty fucking clear that they would have pressured Trump into a strike at one point, this was surprisingly little collateral for both Russia and Syria and major nations came out in support to prevent retaliation
If he continues I want him gone but if he was just doing this to get some loud mouths to shut up for a bit, I'll deal with it

Because then Putin senpai would notice you, and send all degenerates to gulag, baka

I still believe he's the lesser evil.

Anyone from r/t_d really should fuck off back there or at least fucking lurk.

Normies are coming

I honestly don't see what he did wrong.

This.

The attack was a very rational and measured response, it was not some hasty knee-jerk type deal, he hit an empty airbase after warning the occupants of the attack.

It was actually a smart move honestly, he caused no deaths and was able to send a message to the world that the USA is not to be fucked with. It also sent a message to the retards who think Trump is a Russian agent or whatever. There will not be a WW3, there will not be boots on the ground in Syria, this was the smartest move Trump could have made, the only cost is the cost of the missiles.

NO THANKS

With both hands

/thread

No you probably support him though kike

Fuck israel and fuck jewish "people"