3 cumskins die in sweden

>3 cumskins die in sweden
>top news everywhere
>millions die in middle east
>no one cares
and you have the audacity to wonder why these attacks keep happen dont you?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4390436/Truck-rammed-group-pedestrians-Stockholm.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its because Sup Forums is racist and islamophobic

someone post the toilet-kitchen pic

>that roach logic

>Sweden
>white

Source or fuck off

>Muslim subhumans kill over Muslim subhumans
>literally the same shit for 2000 years
>get all butt hurt that no one in the world cares about which version of your fake sand nigger god is better
>have to run over cucks to get attention

Nuke Mecca when?

as long as you keep ignoring whats happening in middle east, wallahi by Allah's will these attacks will keep on happening inshallah.

yes, how dare you care more about your own people than you do about irrelevant shitskins breeding like rabbits somewhere down in the third world somewhere

>islam is religion of peace it's all whiteys fault!

You're wallowing in your own shit like you have for centuries

We're going to drone strike and Tomahawk your nation of rubble and goats into an even lower pile of dust and haggis. Just you wait, Mehmet.

fuck off and burn daesh

>western countries are more interested in other western countries than war-torn middle eastern countries
Gee I wonder why...

why should I give a fuck about you cockroaches

The life of one European is worth thousands of shitskins, learn that ahmed.

>Humans die
>People care

>Subhuman shitskins die
>No one cares

Makes sense to me.

Typical niggers blaming everyone but themselves

then we will continue to take your life.

people are more concerned about their own country?

k

Why should we care about subhumans, roach?

it´s time to bring back the good old memories

We are up to 5

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4390436/Truck-rammed-group-pedestrians-Stockholm.html

Europe awaits your seed roach.

>shitskins breeding like rabbits
exactly, why care if one is lost, when the next second there's five new

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

Canada has a military?

WE? Finally you bunch come out as terrorist lovers, now tell that to EU so we can ban your sorry asses out of our land.

lmfao fuck those faggot jizzed on cum skins

lol no need to dude, they're doing our work for us.

eu cant do shit lol

I couldn't give less of a fuck. Every bombing in the middle east means less sandniggers, which is always good news. May God punish you and all your race with hell fucking roach.

get sprayed roach!!!

Why Turkroach?

turkey should get bombed alongside rest of middle east every day until you run out of people

We talked about the 5 dead in Syria for a while.

shut up you cuck im fucking your wife

>we

No, you're just larping as some durkadurka m8. Stop pretending you're anything else than a shitposter

EVERY. DAY.

OP has a point

but is still fucking islamic mudskin so I disregard it

>tfw Wall Street and Israel are true warmongering scum, but you don't have any choice because muslims are even worse

When death is a daily occurance in the rest of the world we will stop talking about it too.

i hope it becomes that soon. i hate the west and the westerners they make my blood boil.

One white European is worth more than the entirety of your brown hordes, dune coon.

Thats what you get for no feeling enough for us
typical nigger behaviour

Or we just remove kebab from Europe and shitskins can do whatever the fuck they want in their sandbox

>no one cares

Denouncing muzzie on muzzie violence is islamophobic :^)

at least you fucking rats are killing each others , and i hope you will end like this one ...

Muslim holocaust soon.

You guys are assholes.

Nobody gives a fuck about your piece of shit country kill yourself shitskin

Should've said one white Euro or American, you guys are cool too

Oh look the standard shit-skin response

>weehhh wehhhh millions die in the middle east weehhh wehhh you dont care about that wehhh

Fucking roach go kill yourself.

But youre right tho, we (EU, Russia and USA) should all just leave middle-east. Do nothing, and let you shit-skins murder each other until there are none left

Never will give a shit, so I guess you guys just have to go. That's fine.

I'll kill you muslim shitstain mother fucker

> millions die in middle east
Shit when did that happen?
Last i heard a few people may or may not have been killed in Syria and they are potentially starting WW3 over it...
... you know the kind of concern decent peaceful Swedes show, by also letting people in.

Never change Turkroach, the world can see what your people are like now.

lol gay

Maybe because you kill yourselves in droves everyday

>22.000 dead turks on stakes

was fun, will do it again soon

Shitskins aren't important and neither are you subhuman roaches.

ISLAM IS THE FINAL RED PILL.

>Millions die in the middle east
Not enough of you have been killed, there will be no peace until your kind is exterminated from the face of the earth.

>60 replies
Step up your game faggot. It's like you aren't even trying.

Every dead roach is a victory.

>Like us or we will kill you
No. keep dying shitskin

kek

>millions die in middle east
>no one cares

No one cares about NPCs, dumb dumb.

i guess there will be no peace forever then as seeing white people are much close to extermination then we are ^^

Trust me, as you've already seen with these events, we hate you too.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

This isn't even kind of true.

Roachfaggot

ESTABLISHMENT OF CALIPH

OTTOMAN EMPIRE NOW

>no one cares
That's because they're brown roachboy

>3 humans die
>Millions of animals die
why would we care about the second?

One based jap once told me

If I wake up on the morning and find poop in the toilet, it's not really such a surprise. But if I find poop on the kitchen table , well we have reason to be concerned now."

>t.subhuman

have you had your weekly bombing yet, roach boy?

NUKE TURKS!!!

im single and you´re saying about fucking wives, lol at this virgin´s powerfantasies.

only thing you faggots fuck are goats and dogs in your cumswallowing terrorist shithole
now jump under a train for shit eating allah

so joke all you want, make racist comments online, pretend you´re not a lonely virgin, in the end of the day you´re gonna get murdered by ISIS and nobody´s gonna care :^) When your dead corpse is in the news, we will all party

No. Fuck off ahmed

So tell your delusional cuck president erdoshit to go to war with us. Well see whats left of you shit-skins after were done with you

And while were at it lets just reopen Auschwitz 2.0 to gas all the shit-skins that are living in the EU

these attacks keep happening because we got traitor politicians who let millions of subhumans in.
And as far as we're concerned the whole of africa and ME can get violently purged and we wouldn't bat an eye. You're going on the false assumption that shitskin lives are equal in worth to human lives (i.e. east asians, europeans) so i can understand why you get confused.

These kebabs are relentless, when will the West start systematically nuking these roaches?

We killed your people cause they are worthless

You niggers are going to do it anyway.

This why shouldn't be allowed in the west. You fuck up your own countries then you leave and fuck up your host countries.

>attacking EU/NA civilians who are mostly anti-ME-wars
>not focusing on zionists, bankers, neocons

THE FINAL BOSS IS ALWAYS THE TOUGHEST.

ISLAM IS THE FINAL RED PILL

TAKE IT. TAKE IT. TAKE IT.

If it doesn't happen in the USA, it doesn't matter, fuck that cuck faggot nation.

>no one cares
searched 10 mins for a post thats not about syria fuck off

you boy fucking cumguzzling roaches are one button press away from being extinct. The moment europe/'murca goes full nationalist you have about 5 minutes to go pray to your black rock before you go from sand nigger to glass nigger

This is gold

What about the bowling green massacre?

yada yada yada :) u only talk shit no action.

>>no one cares
it was literally front page news you filthy roach

over 2 million of you have died since 9/11
remind me how many white people have been killed since

FUCKING ROMA GYPSY FAG. ISLAM IS THE FINAL RED PILL. YOU CANT TURN BACK. YOU WILL HAVE TO STAY. YOU WILL HAVE TO IMBIBE IT.

ISLAM IS THE FINAL RED PILL AND YOU CANT GO BACK.

FUCK OFF ROACH